[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cocaine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: ow.png (471 KB, 1039x657) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
471 KB, 1039x657
I'm sure you guys are willing to extend your pro-marijuana arguments to other drugs, yes?

What about cocaine? A bump of cocaine is not going to make someone freak out. A lot will. So how should the drug be judged? By it's moderate use, or by it's extreme use? Should one judge alcohol this way? I've never personally tried it, and I certainly wouldn't begin doing it if it were legal.
>>
>>73064261
I'm against Marihuana
>>
I'm against marijuana.
>>
File: 1461921528135.jpg.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
1461921528135.jpg.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
>>73064380

Why are you against it? Does it oppose you?
>>
>>73064261
I'm against Marijuana.
>>
>>73064261
Where I'm from there's apparently a heroine/opiate epidemic and they think the solution to save people is to have supervised sites where addicts can get fucked up with a doctor on standby. People actually think this is a good idea.
>>
File: all-day.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
all-day.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
>>73064474
Clean your fingernails bitch
>>
File: 1461839528135.jpg.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461839528135.jpg.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>73064540
Why are you against it? Does it oppose you?

>>73064804
Filename, I just save these from other threads. They're beautiful.
>>
>>73064261
Let idiots kill themselves if they want to imo. What's the point of drug bans at all? Muh childrun? Let natural selection take care of human society.
>>
>>73064261
>I certainly wouldn't begin doing it if it were legal
this.
Same goes for other drugs. I can't see a reason not to allow niggers to legally kill themselves through drug abuse.
>inb4 MUH children
if you bring them up right they won't do drugs.
>>
>>73064645
>and they think the solution to save people is to have supervised sites where addicts can get fucked up with a doctor on standby.

I was certain the point of this was to overcome withdrawal effects, legally and under supervision, while they slowly wean off the stuff. Am I wrong on this?

>>73064891

I think if you are so reckless with a drug that you end up killing yourself accidentally with it, you're being an idiot. If not, then you're not an idiot. Some people think we should look at them with the utmost sympathy. While I can, it doesn't mean I have to find their way of dying to be any less stupid.
>>
All drugs should be legal imo.

I used to be a degenerate and half the time I had no idea what my ecstasy was cut with. Making it legal and regulated would lower money spent on prisons, would disrupt a ton of gangs' primary source of income, etc...
>>
File: 1462300869453.jpg (54 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1462300869453.jpg
54 KB, 396x385
>>73064261

Just did a bump of coke this morning on the way to my office and high paying job.

No will power is degenerate. People will be people and intake what they want. You're not going to stop them.
>>
>>73065046
"Overcome withdrawal effects" is a fancy way to say sure just do your drugs. And if people are ok with the risk of dying. Literally not existing anymore just do do these drugs, then they kinda deserve it
>>
All drugs should be legal, if you are retarded to abuse them is your problem. Taxing them should be enough to cover the costs caused by abusers. Plus you get rid of narcos and cartels that are way more dangerous than the drugs
>>
>>73065075
Just because a drug isn't laced or cut with some other harmful chemical won't magically make it safe to use freely or prevent lives from being destroyed due to addiction. And if they were made legal, any place selling the drugs would make a killing off of addiction, and people would be in the business of trying and paying to get people hooked on a product that will kill them or ruin their life. Kinda like tobacco, but instead of cigarettes it's something much more effective at ending someone's life.
>>
>>73065847
>"Overcome withdrawal effects" is a fancy way to say sure just do your drugs.

Severe alcoholics and heroin addicts can die if they quit cold turkey. This is how drugs in your body works.

>>73066132
Would you say that liquor stores directly profit off of addiction as well? As of now there are no serious marijuana dispensary advertisement campaigns. Tobacco advertising is a testament to how we treat the advertising of certain drugs, and cocaine would not be an exception to that. Cocaine addiction has not been stopped with prohibition, so the solution is clearly not the prohibition of drugs.

Your arguments could literally be used with alcohol. Kill yourself.
>>
>>73064261

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: 52be093716.jpg (20 KB, 234x350) Image search: [Google]
52be093716.jpg
20 KB, 234x350
>>73064261
can ask this dude about the small differences between the effects of coke and cannabis
>>
>>73067619
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

That feel when you replied to the wrong thread.
>>
>>73064261
COCAINEIS GREAT
FUCKJING AMAAZING
I DONT IKWNOO WHY ITS ILEGALL REALLY REALLY THO
FUCKING ZLIARDS
>>
No one has the right to tell me what i can and can't put in my body

Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>73064261
>comparing oranges to apples
>they're both fruits anon!

fuck off and do the thinking yourself instead of relying on the thoughts and opinions of others,
>>
I'm for drug legalization across the board.

Also, cannabis is the most unpleasant drug I've ever tried. I don't see what people get out of it desu.
>>
coke is so rad
>>
>>73064261
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73064261

Cocaine should be legal to weed out the weak faggots.

If you can't take a bump of cocaine without getting addicted, maybe it's God's way of telling you that you are a weak willed fucked and should kill yourself.

I've taken a few bumps over the years. It's nothing to fuss about, but a real great saver if you got trashed as fuck the day before and have a presentation at work early in the morning. People can't even tell you've been out.
>>
>>73068536
there are more than one type of cannabis with different effects, some are boring as fuck but others are bretty gud imo
>>
>>73068780
I know, I've tried a few very different strains as well as early 00s imported hash and it's always been a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>73068447

They both are prohibited. You can compare the two issues easily. The government is overriding your right to choose what to ingest in regards to these two substances. It's a right I wouldn't care to have, but I know it extends far beyond drugs.

>>73068536
>cannabis is the most unpleasant drug I've ever tried.

Story time? I want to know about your unpleasant experience(s). What did you feel, psychologically?

>>73068679
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.

Is this a forced meme?
>>
>>73067570

>Severe alcoholics and heroin addicts can die if they quit cold turkey. This is how drugs in your body works.

Alcohol yes, heroine no.
>>
>>73068920
that sucks, It's a wonderful drug but not for every occasion.
I enjoy it while at home after a day of hard work.
It's not good if you want to go outside and socialize, better go with alcohol or some little coke
>>
LEGALIZE METH
>>
>>73069664
>heroine no

Those are painful withdrawal symptoms. If these people are being rehabilitated and slowly weaning off the drug, they're likely to survive and not resort to suicide. The issue with what you're saying is if they are allowing any addict to walk in and undergo a supervised injection. Other than that, look up on heroin withdrawal.
>>
>>73064261
I should be able to walk into walmart and buy a pound of cocaine
>>
File: fam.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>73069250
>Story time? I want to know about your unpleasant experience(s). What did you feel, psychologically?
Derealization and depersonalization, mainly. I feel like I'm stuck in a dream, with my inhibitions decreased so much that I don't feel in control. Panic attacks and ridiculously high heart rate accompany this.

Obviously this is a case of not knowing my limits, but I don't even want to find my limits. The only times I have a good time on weed is when I smoke so little that I can't notice any effects.

I don't think the fact that my first time getting stoned was when I was 13 or 14 helped either.
>>
>>73070361
He's saying heroin withdrawal in and of itself is not potentially fatal, which is true. Not true of alcohol. He's right.
>>
What's the point of cocaine in the first place? What does it even do?
>>
>>73070529

He's right but they do suffer from it. Weaning one off the drug is better and this isn't anything new, I just don't know why he thinks quitting cold turkey would be better for heroin addicts. If you're rehabilitating them, weaning them is not a big deal. If you're opening up shop and telling addicts they can have free injections, that's a different story. He probably doesn't see the difference.

>>73070538
>the point

It's like caffeine on coke.
>>
>>73064261
All drugs should be legal.
If you od on meth and die its your own fault and i feel no obligation to mourn you
>>
>>73070795
I agree that weaning is superior. Cold-turkey advocates seem to just want it forced on addicts as punishment -- they don't give a shit about efficacy.
>>
>>73064261
Medical coacaine!
>>
>legalize drugs
>"we did it berniebros! TAKE THAT, BLACK MARKET!"
>criminal groups just switch to burglary and violent crime to make money
>somehow better
>>
>>73070538
It's wastes money, gives you giant boogers, teaches you that coke dealers are the jews of drugs how they cut there product with shit
>>
I used to take cocaine about 2 years ago on a regular basis, I fucking loved every minute of It, It's a hard to describe experience but I'll try to explain.

Imagine having a power level 9000>
You feel like you can take on the world
and your body will react differently,
my jaw would be constantly moving, and hands would clench and start to shake.
>>
>>73071205
Think of it as restructuring.
A lot of these organizations will have to downsize
>>
>>73064261
lmao step up your game Americucks
>>
>Friends are all druggies
>They all want me to snort a bump of coke/meth or eat some shrooms every time we meet.
>Really don't want to but wanna keep them as friends

Peer pressure is real.
>>
>>73071619
also there would be more law enforcement resources available to combat real crime.
war on drugs is plain retarded.
>>
>>73071289
Please, if your buying a drug in powder form they'll all do that
>>
Plz legal
>>
>>73070795
>>73071370
Nothing compared to ice though. It's coke on steroids and lasts about 10 hours.
>>
File: 1148_1253230725640.jpg (39 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
1148_1253230725640.jpg
39 KB, 450x268
I binged on a-php over the weekend and had a blast until them damn shadow people paid a visit.
>>
>>73068098
it's a bot. run by paid democrat shills no less
>>
>>73071789
go for the free coke, just don't throw in

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
>>73071205

>switch to

Those that want to commit those crimes already do, and those who have to resort to doing those crimes are going to have to downsize. Are you suggesting we take into consideration how these groups feel about losing business?

>>73071789

Maybe it's just the perspective that's hurting yo. It's not really pressure if it's your friends just bothering you about their favorite drug. But do you hang with them for convenience or because they're your true friends?
>>
>>73072137
>php
try python, way better
>>
>>73064261
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie.
It is also a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
File: 1453836121295.jpg (13 KB, 194x179) Image search: [Google]
1453836121295.jpg
13 KB, 194x179
2bh it is ridiculous weed is still illegal.

other drugs i dont know. i mean theyve been illegal for how long and theres still junkies running around everywhere sucking dick for crack.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.