[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NeverTrump Republicans face tough decision in November
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/never-trump-voters/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottommedium

> New York (CNN) Lisa Bowers, a Republican voter in New Hampshire, grew hesitant when asked the question: If the race comes down to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?

> "Honestly," she paused, "I'd vote for Hillary Clinton. At least with her, you kind of know what you're dealing with. He's just a loose cannon."

> That was in December, when Bowers, 41, was sitting in the audience waiting for Jeb Bush to hold a town hall.
Months have passed.

> Reached Tuesday night, just as Trump was barreling towards the nomination following a decisive win in Indiana, Bowers said she's done a lot more research on the two candidates.

> "At this point, I would absolutely still vote for Hillary Clinton over Trump," she said. "It would be that, or not vote at all -- and I've never not voted."

What's Trump plan to bring back the divided republicans and take part of the independent & democrat electorate?
>>
We don't want traitors.
>>
>>73062170
No, the decision isn't though. It's quite simple. #NeverTrump means #NeverTrump and NOTHING he can say or do will win us over. Period.
>>
>I'd vote for Hillary Clinton. At least with her, you kind of know what you're dealing with.

People actually have brain function and believe this at the same time?
Know what you're dealing with?
Someone that has been a cog in the US war machine of funding terrorism, blackmail, corruption, and countless deaths for 20 years?

Is it worse to be a conservative than a murderer in 2016 America?
You really are beyond help, Serbia and the Balkans may be a shithole but we'll be circling your bones long after your empire collapses.
>>
they can just vote hillary, whats the problem?
>>
>>73062170
Trump's rhetoric will tone down when the actual election campaigning starts. He admitted this already at one of his rallies. I forget which one, but it was one of the earlier primaries. His focus has been on eliminating the credibility of his rivals through sheer force of will and deflection, and it's worked. He'll probably still use similar rhetoric against Clinton, because so much evidence exists to use against her, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing a more mature Trump come fall. I just hope he picks a good running mate.
>>
>>73062170
>What's Trump plan to bring back the divided republicans and take part of the independent & democrat electorate?

who cares? what we really want to know are their opinions on the real issues, like where should people pee
>>
>>73062312
Australia, your shitposts just aren't as good as they used to be.
>>
>>73062658
Nah. I'm just a conservative who doesn't like non-conservatives (Trump).

It's shocking, I know.
>>
>>73062170
>"I'd vote for Hillary Clinton. At least with her, you kind of know what you're dealing with. He's just a loose cannon."

Yeah you never know what you'd get with Trump. He could even be as bad as Hillary! Better vote for her I guess.
>>
Gas the cuckservatives
>MUH REPUBLICAN PARTY
>HE SAID A MEAN THING I CAN NEVER VOTE FOR HIM, I AM NOW A SHILL FOR HILL
>>
#NeverHillary
#NotAnotherClinton
#Hillary4Prison
>>
>>73062697
Please apply yourself, else we give Canda the title of the shitpost king. You are on very thin ice here, so you better straighten that out.
>>
File: 1459384580521.jpg (43 KB, 641x491) Image search: [Google]
1459384580521.jpg
43 KB, 641x491
>>73062170

>it's a "CNN pretends there is a huge crisis in the RNC and encourages them to vote for Hillary" episode.

The RNC is very quickly coming together, while the democrats have never been more split down the middle.

This DNC contested convention in July is going to be a fucking disaster and Bernie supporters will take their ball and go home afterwards. Mark my words.
>>
File: 1457869774073.jpg (406 KB, 676x958) Image search: [Google]
1457869774073.jpg
406 KB, 676x958
>>73062813
Ich liebe Deutschland, Ich bin sheiße Kaiser bitte :3
>>
These no vote people are pathetic. Especially the ones that have a history of right leaning. In their mind it's either this candidate or no one. They fail to look at the obvious solution to our 150 year two party streak, libertarian.

Enough of this, only candidates from these two major establishments are the only options bullshit. The line this election year is the saddest I've ever seen. Time for a third party president.
>>
>>73063271
what exactly is it that you see in the average american that makes you think they're ready to live in a libertarian society?
>>
It's his fault, he had the nomination wrapped up since 2 weeks before super tuesday and he still put his foot in his mouth. He's a fucking moron

Things he's done since 2 weeks before super tuesday
>Talk shit about Ted's wife
>Talked about handsize and "other" sizes during presidential debate
>Made woman card statement
>Ted's father killed JFK
>Ted cheated on his wife

Originally, I thought it was all an act to get people's attention since he wasn't spending much on the campaign. I expected him to become serious around super tuesday because that would leave him with enough time to change the american't people before election day. Now I know that he's just a fucking moron, he has no real plan and he can't act "presidential". I've had my fill of memes so I'm just going to tune out till january.
>>
>>73062170
How Tump worse thne Cruz or Jeb?
>>
>>73062170
Trump was not my first choice but he is OUR nominee now
If you have called yourself a republican or conservative and say you will vote for Hillary EVER you are full of shit and have never been either
How in C'thulu's name can you even remotey think Hillary will be better than Trump on:
Immigration
The military
Health care
Taxes
Energy
Trade
Foreign policy

Hillary is the most corrupt politician to have run for POTUS EVER
Hillary is second only to Sanders as being the most far left

I think I hate these never Trump RINOs more than the liberals
>>
>cuckservatives being this stupid

This is why the GoP needs to be taken over by us.

Mylo was right. These faggots are all talk. They haven't achieved a single goal of theirs in the past sixteen years, and now they're mad that Trump actually means it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.