[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allow me to explain how being gay is a choice. Think of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Allow me to explain how being gay is a choice. Think of your body like a computer, a computer with various changeable sittings. The default setting is that you identify with the gender you were born with and you are attracted to members of the opposite sex. Which means that every homosexual and transgender absolutely chose to be the way they are. It was a choice, they came with the same factory settings as everyone else but decided for whatever reason to change them.
>>
>tfw bi

get rekt
>>
/pol/ is one person. It isn't a choice but neither is being a subhuman.
>>
Also with your shitty analogy, you can rewire computers. So are you saying gays can be rewired to be "normal?"
>>
>>73058795
I'm no psychiatrist, but it certainly seems possible.
>>
>>73058944
Oh, I honestly didn't really read your post m8 because of your picture. I thought you were some faggot troll or someone from tumblr saying it wasn't a choice. Basically a bait thread, never mind man yeah it's a good analogy with what you're arguing.
>>
>>73058669
Sorry fag, I chose not to be, I made the right choice
>>
>>73058669
Gay here.
My "default setting" was wrong.
I never chose it, it's a feeling I've had since I was 4 years old. Please, if you're not gay, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>73058669
The cause of being gay is likely both due to having a fucked up brain and fucked up upbringing. If external factors can make someone gay, they can make a gay person straight.
>>
Being gay isnt a choice. But youre not born gay either, you become gay through whatever events take place in your life. Any other oppinion besides that is complete horseshit
>>
>>73058669
fags are created they don't appear

their numbers are rising with the openness of being gay because kids look at it as a part of their personality and another thing to be different in now

nobody has the balls to call it degenerate because it destroys birthrates
>>
>>73060088
Access to condoms and birth control destroy birthrates far more than fags do.
>>
Gay here.

We don't have children to siphon money off us, wives to nag us about nonsense and essentially our bf's are our best bro. You sound incredibly jealous, OP.
>>
>>73058669
I'm sure I could become gay if I took everything I valued and chucked it out the window. But obviously I don't want to do that.
>>
>>73058669
Being gay is not a choice it's a mental illness
>>
>>73058669
So you could choose to be gay?
>>
It's also interesting that the only people posting in this thread are from the Anglosphere
>>
>>73058669

Even if it is, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>73058669
Your pic legitimately gave me a head ache
>>
>>73059474
>if you're not gay, just shut the fuck up.
i'm gay, kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1462205290017.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
1462205290017.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>73058669
>my peepee gets hard at other peepees not vagus
can't argue with my peepee, can i?
>>
>>73059918
I attribute all the 4chan stories of women being shit and TheRedPill to me being bi.
>>
>>73058669
pls how do i xhange my setting to "gay" am done with women
>>
>>73058669
I thought you guys loved assholes...
>>
The gay/feminist culture is cancerous, with this I can agree
But have you got evidence to back up what you're saying? And by evidence I mean researches/articles, not shitty analogies
And why would anyone choose to be gay?
>>
>>73059474
How do you know that when you are 4. I didn't consider it until I was around 16.
>>
>>73058669
>Being gay is a choise
You are a deviant

>I born being gay
You are sick

>being gay isn't wrong
Yes it is
>>
>>73058669
>let me explain [insert foreign feeling]...
>american ego
You might as well have tried to explain what having a period feels like
>>
>>73058795
Shock therapy.
>>
File: 1449308631268.jpg (199 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1449308631268.jpg
199 KB, 569x802
>>73059474
>"New study shows that gay /pol/acks are extremely easy to bait"
>>
>>73058669
>the same factory settings
then why do we have niggers?
>>
File: 1419313722121.jpg (50 KB, 642x480) Image search: [Google]
1419313722121.jpg
50 KB, 642x480
>>73058669

Nobody cares faggot

Hopefully this happens to you in your lifetime
>>
>>73058669
All you did is axiomatically state that everyone is born hetrosexual.... this isn't an explanation. You'd need to actually provide a reason

>inb4 teleology
>>
I find it very hard to believe being gay is 100% something you are born as, especially since I know people IRL who have "become" gay in their later teen/early 20 years, where they have some gay experience and "discover" they have been gay all along. I just roll my eyes at that shit.

No offense to you legit gays who were probably born that way, but I believe a lot of gay people right now are gay because it was a subconsciously learned thing. Like having a strong fetish.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.