[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Chp-FZWUoAQSz9t.jpg (59 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
Chp-FZWUoAQSz9t.jpg
59 KB, 600x576
Hahahaha, they really did it this time. There's no coming back from this, he's done.
>>
:(
>>
>>73055031
>THE KEKINGTON POST
>>
>>73055983
KEK
>>
If anything this is a case study in the inability of libshits to do anything but shout racist. Even when they know it doesn't work. They aren't capable of adjusting their strategy because it's so ingrained in their brain to believe shouting racist ends debate. So when they see it not working, their only solution is to double down on it and shout harder.

Which is why a fucking """""newspaper"""" is now left throwing a tantrum like a baby shouting mean words in all caps.
>>
>>73055031
>Buzzword.
>Buzzword.
>Buzzword.
>Buzzword.
>Fukken MAGA!
>>
>>73055031
I was going to vote for trump but that headline made me realize he is not the man for the job

I'm voting for hilldog
>>
>>73055031
why are their headlines so autistic?
>>
>>73055031
go to bed Huma. carlos danger is calling you.

hillary is going to have another stroke.
live on international TV, this time.

she will fall and break her hip in a coughing fit.

bill will be serving fried chicken in the DC ghetto, and will ditch her when she loses again.
>>
>>73055031
Same could be said about Hillary's track record.
>>
Trump's campaign is over after that blow, I guess he should stop campaign for the nomination.
>>
>>73055031
Holy shit he's actually finished this time. I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
I thought the cuckington post said they'd only print aricles about Trump in the comedy section? jokes on you, nigger faggots.
>>
>>73055031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8
>>
>>73055031
really makes you think...
>>
Holy shit absolutely BTFO. Especially coming from a reliable source like the Huffington Post!
>>
Pack it up boys, we're finished
>>
>>73055031
>huffington post
>the biggest faggot liberal tabloid right after Salon

You sure got me OP
>>
>>73055031
Thomas the tank engine was called racist and air conditioning was called sexist.
So they are saying trump is a cool train?
>>
>>73055031
Guess I am a cruz missile now
>>
>>73055031
>we, the media, hate this man enough to throw all these tired old buzzwords at him, and he's winning
Huffpo, you've done it again.
>>
File: HuffPoMeansIt.png (508 KB, 3984x2968) Image search: [Google]
HuffPoMeansIt.png
508 KB, 3984x2968
>>73055031
Why do they use those little bitty fonts? A nice big font can be eye-catching.
>>
>>73056476
HuffingtonPost is literally Salon tier. Why do people on this board take them seriously.
>>
File: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (72 KB, 640x765) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_McCarthy.jpg
72 KB, 640x765
>>73055031
I remember when calling him all this last year was supposed to be his undoing.

That went well.
>>
>>73056087
Change the sheets, Hans.
>>
Cuck

is cĂșck filtered again? It was unfiltered for a while
>>
I guess I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>73056708
Only in caps
>>
>>73055031
>Huff poo
>>
>>73056559
I don't. But they take themselves seriously, which just makes it that much funnier when they post articles like this. They're so out of touch, they can write pro-Trump propaganda and genuinely think it's a clever hit-piece that will destroy his campaign.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.