[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you faggots not vote Brexit please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1410105911134.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1410105911134.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
Look, I understand your concern that shitskins and polish niggers are stealing jobs and impregnating white women. But I'm going to retire this September and would ideally prefer my retirement account not dropping by over -40% the days after the Brexit vote.

So I would appreciate if /pol/ can spark up some meme magic to call off your race war or economic collapse or whatever until atleast after I cash out my pension. Thanks
>>
You seriously think staying or leaving has anything to do with finance and they're not just scaremongering?

The purpose of the EU is to help white people make it safely to not existing, fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 850x400
No.
>>
File: ruby.jpg (96 KB, 650x781) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
96 KB, 650x781
>>73054909
I'm with you oldfag.
Britain needs to stay. We still have gypsies to export.
If you stay, we might even send the cute ones.
pic related
>>
>>73054909
>waaah, I don't want independence because it MIGHT hurt my pension

You owe it to your countrymen and children to declare independence, and you don't even have to fight a war to do it. Don't be such a baby boomer.
>>
>>73054909
Your country will not leave, at most the PM will say "It was just a prank bros" and cancel the referendum
>>
It will fall at first, but given that the European economy is more dependent on Britain than Britain is on Europe, then I foresee the Euro weakening significantly more than the Sterling over the coming years.

In other words, if you leave, you grow.
>>
>>73055229
>says the yuppie who doesnt care what happens to his country
>>
>hurr polish niggers
Why then Britain First asks for polish support? Are they aware that a typical anglo is too cucked to fight back the cultural marxism?
>>
>>73055244
>In other words, if you leave, you grow.

No we won't. This is just wishful thinking. The conservatives and Nu labour wiped out our manufacturing base making us more dependent on imports from places like EU and China. Leaving the EU will increase import costs dramatically.

Don't expect Britain's to receive special treatment.
>>
Britain will remain, because breaking up the union goes against the jewish globalist agenda. All this shit is just smoke and mirrors to make it look like the pig fuckers in charge are trying to please the population. Look at what happened with Scotland. I've been up and down the country, and for every one person supporting the union, I met ten voting for independence. And I can base my samples on a pretty diverse cross-section.

Your vote means absolutely nothing. The belief that we live in a fair and just society is a total lie.
>>
>>73055640
Agreed, but you've got a good pharmaceutical industry and the EU has significant trade deficit with you guys, so I dunno.
>>
>>73055775
an independent scotland would just allow unlimited muslim immigration
>>
File: muh-healthcare.png (27 KB, 893x490) Image search: [Google]
muh-healthcare.png
27 KB, 893x490
>>73056266
>muh world leader in healthcare
>>
>>73057189
Exactly. BioTech is booming right now, and will ride the wave during the forthcoming tech bubble, so I think that that, combined with you leaving, could grow your economy.

Of course, these are all castles in the sky, and things might go very sour for you, but, with good leadership, you could thrive.
>>
>>73054909
I'm not a MerkelMissile I will be voting to STAY in the EU.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.