[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1458848825210.jpg (117 KB, 718x628) Image search: [Google]
1458848825210.jpg
117 KB, 718x628
Reminder that:
>Kasich
>Rick Scott
>Susanna Martinez
>Cruz
>Rubio
>Rob Portman
>Nikki Haley
Have all said that they will NOT accept to be Trump's VP. They are not options. Ben Carson is also on Trump's VP selection committee, and therefore will not be the choice.
This leaves a few candidates that meet Trump's criteria (politician, good with the military, bipartisan ability, can help draft legislation):
>Gingrich
>Jim Webb (War hero; fmr. Senator of Virginia; fmr. Undersecretary of the Navy under Reagan)
>Kelly Ayotte (Sen, NH; Armed Services Committee)
>Jeff Sessions (Sen, Alabama)
>Ron Johnson (Sen, Wisconsin; also Armed Services Committee)
It is most likely not going to be a governor, and I believe Trump said it will not be a general, which eliminates Mattis and Petraeus.
>>
>>73053997
Also: Presidential nominees tend to not reveal any people that are being seriously vetted on their shortlist early on, and tend to float random names of people they want on their good side rather than people they are seriously considering. Keep this in mind. This is probably why Kasich and Portman were floated, they are needed for Ohio on the campaign trail.
>>
It'll be Webb, kek wills it
>>
Donald Trump Jr.
>>
>>73053997

>Gingrich

Doubt it, he keeps denying.

>Jim Webb (War hero; fmr. Senator of Virginia; fmr. Undersecretary of the Navy under Reagan)

Trump said it will be a Republican, sorry Spiderwebbs.

>Kelly Ayotte (Sen, NH; Armed Services Committee)

Literally 0 tactical advantage in the GE.

>Jeff Sessions (Sen, Alabama)

Same as above, it's not like AL is a swing state.

>Ron Johnson (Sen, Wisconsin; also Armed Services Committee)

Literally who?
>>
Finally, a sensible VP thread. Hope it's Webb. Trump did say he would pick a Republican, but that could have just been to keep the peace with the party so soon after winning. Answering "no" to being questioned on whether you'll definitely pick a Republican so soon after the RNC reluctantly admitting defeat would be crazy.
>>
>>73054484
Picking a VP to target a certain state is not something that is done, and for good reason. It doesn't work. There's a reason why the last two VPs have come from safe states for their respective parties and every VP since the 1960s hasn't just been the governor of Florida or Ohio.
>>
i hope it's a woman. i'm afraid it's scott brown.
>>
>>73054690
It could be. He seems like an utter tard, so let's hope not. Literally Male Palin.
>>
>>73054690
that said, women I'd be okay with seeing are joni ernst and shelley moore capito. ernst is a veteran but a bit too close to the koch brothers for my liking. she has some wacko positions like arbitrary eliminating some federal departments. capito on the other hand is well-known for her bills about trade and finance. it would strengthen an area trump is already strong in. she represents west virginia, an area hit hard by the economic downturn and almost certainly will be won by trump anyway.
>>
>>73054690
>>73054853
no, actually now that I look at it the fact that he was mentioned by Trump so early and the fact that he supports gun control makes it seem unlikely.
>>
File: 1462380529846.webm (396 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462380529846.webm
396 KB, 400x400
>>73053997
Jeb Bush :^)
>>
>>73053997
>Jim Webb
When will this meme end?

Trump picking him is as delusional as the poeple thinking he should/will pick Sanders
>>
File: epaXtqW-Muw.jpg (104 KB, 808x1024) Image search: [Google]
epaXtqW-Muw.jpg
104 KB, 808x1024
>>73053997
/thread
>>
I get the feeling it's going to be a wildcard
>>
>>73053997
>Jim Webb
Jesus Christ fuck off
>>
He should go with Webb, but he won't.
>>
>>73055078
https://twitter.com/mariastephanos/status/725138270498226176

rather than any specific policy positions, I think the fact that brown lost miserably in 2 different states renders him unlikely. trump's campaign is all about "winning", after all.
>>
Condoleezza Rice
>has foreign policy experience that Trump will lack
>black (racists can't call him on that)
>female (HIllary can't use the women card as much)
>well liked by Republicans and Independents
>Trump won't fuck up his campaign by being tempted to fuck ehr
>>
>>73055443
I really hope they don't force a neocon shill in as VP.
>>
>>73055233
She's not even been a Senator for a year. That's who becomes president after Trump is assassinated? Palin all over again.
>>
>>73055129
It's not like a crossparty ticket didn't come very close to happening in 2008 or anything. A lot of people are talking about it and Manafort recently got asked about it.

Also it's nothing like suggesting he'll pick Sanders. Webb is pro-gun, anti Obama trade deal, anti-Iran deal, left the GOP over Bush's wars like Trump, hard on China, wants to expand the military, wants to secure the border, and generally ticks all of Trump's boxes. Trump has also spoken highly of him. It's retarded to assume he won't be considered just because he ran as a Dem, the guy has more in common with Trump than most of the Republican field did.
>>
>>73054484
We all know the real VP boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAsVsyuAj0k
>>
Assuming Trump sticks to picking a Republican, which I think is a fairly reasonable option, I would say it could realistically be:

Wildcard (most likely, between the amount of bridges burned in the primary and the amount of people Trump as already assigned to other roles)

Newt Gingrich (relatively likely, but Newt probably just simply cannot be bothered, but it would be a smart and sensible choice for both of them)

Ben Carson (relatively likely, the two have very similar views and get along well, also minority appeal)

Ted Cruz (very unlikely but would be very tempting for Trump)

Marco Rubio (not quite as unlikely but still very unlikely. Would sound good in theory but I doubt it would really help him at all in the long run)

Sarah Palin (unlikely but he may be tempted to chip into the woman vote any way he can)
>>
>>73053997
he should choose arnold schwarzenegger
>>
>>73055558
Did you even read the OP? Ben Carson is on the VP selection committee, he's not being picked. Cruz is not unlikely, he's impossible. You can't brand somebody as an incompetent liar for months and then put them on a ticket. Rubio has outright said he would not accept.
>>
>>73055518
kek. Got so caught up in Cruz imploding that I completely forgot about roboto.
>>
>>73055558
Rubio is more likely than Carson because Trump already has the black vote, more Latino vote would help in the GE since there are 13 million more "hispanic citizens" to vote this election
>>
>>73055598

Arnie is a foreigner, he can't be a VP.
>>
Bobby Jindal.

On paper he is a really solid choice and he is very well spoken.
I can't see trump picking someone who isn't good at public speaking.
>>
Has Fatfuck McWarrant been ruled out yet?
Hopping it's not him
>>
File: 97349373.jpg (503 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
97349373.jpg
503 KB, 1024x737
He should pick Ezola Foster.

pic related

This is her and Pat when he ran for Prez back in the 1990s.
>>
File: 5674742.jpg (144 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
5674742.jpg
144 KB, 500x364
>>73055720
>>
>>73055685
I dont see it as too much of a stretch that Carson could still be picked, despite being in the selection committee. Im sure there is no law against it. If Trump and the committee decide that they cant find anyone they like enough then the could certainly start from scratch and go with Carson.

Like I said though, it will most likely be a surprise pick, picked by the committee.
>>
He should choose mange west and sure up the minority votes.
>>
>>73055692
It went from a frenzy to
a frenzy with Trump destroying Guac man to
a 3 man brawl to
a fat man taking down a water drinking robot to
a lyin rat to
despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage to
pankasich buffet closing for the night

I can't wait for Hillary to be destroyed as hard as Jebbie
>>
>>73055799
don't think Trump would have dragged him out on the campaign trail so much already if he was in the running.

>>73055777
Doesn't do anything for Trump's military cred, and he said that was important. Also he's shittalked Trump to no end and would probably flat-out refuse.
>>
>>73055940
>I can't wait for Hillary to be destroyed as hard as Jebbie
>implying it won't be worse
>>
>>73053997

It's Carson because you fucking idiots are thinking like establishment political pundits think.

Trump will go with the completely "wrong" choice.
>>
>>73053997
[–]72hwejhasdha777 1 point 3 minutes ago
You guys know that Trump can't win the electoral college right? He can't win Virginia,Nevada, How do you think he is going to win the electoral college? He has no path to 270. How is he going to make up the deficit? He always comes up to votes short. Is he going to be able to flip any blue states?
>>
>>73056070
>you fucking idiots are thinking like establishment political pundits think.
The establishment pundits are suggesting stupid horseshit like Nikki Haley and John Kasich. Carson is great but would be a potential campaign killer.
>>
File: step up squad.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
step up squad.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1000
>>73055877
>memegenerator
>that face when
>>
>>73056178
>Carson is great but would be a potential campaign killer.
why? wouldnt he drag in black and millennial votes?
>>
>>73056070
I think I agree with you. Trump has been doing things 'wrong' for his whole campaign so far, and it has only made him stronger.

It seems like he is going to fall back on a typical general election strategy now and it worries me. He got this far and did so well because he gave zero fucks and came into the race like a wrecking ball. This is why people like him, and this is why he got so many votes from people who have never voted before.

If it aint broke, dont fix it, as the idiom goes.
>>
>>73056067
I guess going to Jail after getting stumped is the worst yet
>>
>>73056271
No, he won't. The Republican ticket could be Martin Luther King Jr. and Colonel Sanders and black people would still vote for the Democrats.
>>
>"Egyptians built the pyramids to store grain!"

This is the guy Trump put in charge of the VP pick.

What an asshole.
>>
>>73056271
>bernie literally participated in the civil rights movement
>black people still didn't flock to him
I think trying to intentionally gain the black vote from Hillary is a lost cause
>>
>>73056561
how did that even come up, anyway?
>>
>>73056311
>I think I agree with you. Trump has been doing things 'wrong' for his whole campaign so far, and it has only made him stronger.

See here's where a bit of thinking might make things clearer.
Trump has been doing the wrong things... for the general elections.
He's been doing exactly the right things to win over the batshit crazy republican primary voters who lap up his mindless empty slogans.
>>
Does a VP even have any power? Other than becoming president if the current one becomes unable to rule or dies?
>>
>>73053997
Please stop pretending to be knowledgeable. VP will be Krispy Kreme without a doubt. He's just making a show of it.
>>
File: 1452173037024.png (533 KB, 1176x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452173037024.png
533 KB, 1176x1080
He can't pick a VP the establishment could work with, or he will just be assassinated first week.
>>
>>73056703
No, the VP is just one of the President's closest advisors and very rarely has the responsibility to break ties in votes in the Senate. They also do foreign visits sometimes.
>>
>>73056783
You mean impeached.
>>
>>73056456
>>73056569

You underestimate how much a black person counts when trying to obtain black votes.

Blacks are just like us. They have the same basic instincts of feeling good about their own race, and distrusting of other races.

They see a black face and it comforts them, because it is like them. This is, for many, more important than policy, because it is human nature, and creates an impression in an instant.

Obviously this doesnt sway everyone, but it is a simple but very effective tool. We are ALL racially prejudiced to some degree, whether we like to admit it or not. Its in out DNA.

This is why Bernie can do anything and everything in his power to please blacks and they still wont vote for him. He isnt fucking black.
>>
>>73056703
meme shit in the Senate, and 'advisor' role to the POTUS
>>
>>73056722
>"Please stop pretending to be knowledgeable"
>thinks Christie will be the VP
Christie has no ties to the military. Trump has specifically said that he wants that, and also he wouldn't have been dragged out on the campaign trail already if he was being chosen. Christie wants AG.
>>
>>73056893
>Blacks are just like us.
And people say /pol/ is filled with nothing but Hitler worshiping racists
>>
>>73056662
5$ have been transferred to your account. keep up the good work. -t. Hillary
>>
Ron Paul
>>
>>73056893
>You underestimate how much a black person counts when trying to obtain black votes.

>Blacks are just like us. They have the same basic instincts of feeling good about their own race, and distrusting of other races.

So those black folk, who are just like us, do they have memories like us too?
Because if they do, why are they going to vote for a guy who retweets white supremacists and refuses to say he doesn't want their support?
You think maybe there will be ads on TV of Trump pretending he doesn't know who David Duke is?

Good luck with that.
>>
>>73054532
Since when does he speak tactically when dealing with the RNC? If he had any intention of reaching outside the party (if it had come up in conversion even once), he would've said some shit like
> I'm going to get the best person
> The best
> listen, we need to start winning again
> I'm going to pick a winner

A Webb pick would win my vote, but I don't see it happening
>>
>>73057077
Look at the dummy who thinks someone might get paid $5 for typing 3 sentences on a message board.
Holy fuck, kid, work on your conspiracy theories, huh?
>>
>>73057154
He's said he doesn't want or need their support a few months back.
>>
>>73057207
reddit gold has been transferred to your account for defending paid shills on pol
>>
>>73057154
I dont think the kkk shit will come up again.

Trump will have so much dirt on Hillary that she wont go for that kind of tactic. She will go for cheap shots, she will try to make him stumble in the debates and contradict himself and make himself look like a fool.

But, if she has any sense (which I think she does) she will stay the hell away from the past, cause she knows full well that no one has a past as checkered as hers.
>>
>>73053997

A Trump presidency is looking more and more like s dystopia.
>>
It's going to be Gary Johnson or Ron Paul you heard it here first folks
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 2048x1152
Let's make a double alpha ticket. Kobe for Veep
>>
>>73057262
>He's said he doesn't want or need their support a few months back.
He said that after saying on camera that he'd have to learn more about them.
You think maybe that footage will get replayed some?

Again, good luck with that.
Good luck with all of it.
Your candidate is a massively disliked sack of crap.
>>
>>73056177
At least shill right, retard. Your reddit is showing.
>>
>>73054484
Ron Jonhson called trump a pussy haha
>>
>>73057315
>I dont think the kkk shit will come up again.

Right, because the democrats would never use that clip of Trump in TV ads, right?
It'll never be brought up in fund-raising letters, right?
Black pastors will never mention it from their pulpits, right?

Good. Luck. With. That.
>>
>>73057509
There's literally no way. Libertarians hate Trump. If you genuinely support Trump's policy proposals, you are not a libertarian.
>>
the more I think about it the more I think it should be newt. he knows more about taking on the Clintons than anyone.
>>
>>73057660
*Gary Johnson
>>
>>73057197
Considering how many Republicans that actually meet Trump's criteria are flat-out refusing to be picked and that Trump's team is being asked about it by the media now, it's growing more and more likely. Still pretty unlikely unless the memes are actually true and Trump actually fucking comes here.

>>73057669
It didn't stick the first time, it won't stick in the GE. Hillary is a 70 year old southerner and it would probably be pretty easy to dig up such connections on her, even if they're distant. Whatever is brought up would probably be way more valid than accusing the pretty much dictionary definition of Yankee businessman born and raised in NYC of somehow having fucking Klan connections.
>>
>>73056569
This. Blacks always vote against the best interest of blacks.
>>
>>73053997
>Ben Carson is also on Trump's VP selection committee, and therefore will not be the choice.

Hey guys, you remember when Cheney wasn't the VP for 8 years?
>>
>>73057077
That post was pro-trump, anon. He's saying Trump has known exactly what he was doing the whole time and is ready to adapt.
>>
>>73058117
fair enough. Cheney is a manipulative power-hungry bastard who lucked out with a weak malleable President and Carson is not, though.
>>
>>73057669
Do you goddamn moron realize that Hillary has WAY closer ties to the KKK than Trump? If she tried that shit Trump would wreck her so fucking hard it wouldn't even be funny. Hell, Hillary is going to be the one who loses sleep hoping no one brings up the KKK.
>>
>>73054532
>Trump did say he would pick a Republican

It's a good thing that party affiliation is permanent then. It's not like Webb didn't used to be a Republican or anything.
>>
>>73058396
I think he's planning to register Republican and fully endorse Trump once Hillary has the nom. As much as I like the "crossparty ticket" take on it I don't think it's really correct to consider Webb a Dem anymore, he all but left the party.
>>
David Duke
>>
>>73057669
>>73057574
Lol, so much butthurt from this sack of shit.

Trump just took down the entire GOP establishment. He didn't even do it using his wealth, he did it using creative moves beyond what anyone could comprehend at the time. Even you have to admit that his calculations were god-tier.

You think this guy can't be Clinton? Well, Good. Luck. With. That. Here's a list of things people have said about Trump so far:

Trump's comments on illegals were going to do him in.
Trump's comment on McCain was going to do him in.
Trump's comment on Meghan was going to do him in.
Trump's insults to women, specifically Rosie, were going to do him in.
The people would leave Trump over time.
Trump insults of other candidate were going to turn the voters off.
Trump talking about getting schlonged was the last straw.
Trump has a ceiling of 30%
Trump has a ceiling of 35%
Trump cannot win 50% of the vote.
Trump sexually assaulted his wife.
Trump has had multiple bankruptcies.
Trump is a draft dodger.
Trump insulting Mrs. Bush was going to be his undoing.
Trump was a poor businessman.
Trump mimicking a handicap reporter was his end.
Trump mimicking an Indian was his Waterloo.
Trump plead guilty to redlining against blacks in the 70's.
Trump is a sexual predator.
Trump lied about seeing Muslims cheer on 9/11
Trump is unAmerican for using religion to see who gets in.

And now, here you are implying Trump can't beat clinton. Good. Luck. With. That.
>>
>>73057992
>It didn't stick the first time, it won't stick in the GE.

Heard of polls, dummy?
Look at his approval rating among non-whites.
All Trump's antics have stuck.

>accusing the pretty much dictionary definition of Yankee businessman born and raised in NYC of somehow having fucking Klan connections.

I swear, it's like being a conservative forces you to also be an ignorant fuck.
Fred Trump, Donald's dad, was arrested at a klan rally.

Good luck with that mess you've got there.
>>
Why not pick Sarah Palin?
>>
>>73058852
for a foursome with his daughter and wife maybe
>>
>>73058332
>Do you goddamn moron realize that Hillary has WAY closer ties to the KKK than Trump? If she tried that shit Trump would wreck her so fucking hard it wouldn't even be funny. Hell, Hillary is going to be the one who loses sleep hoping no one brings up the KKK.

orly? was hillary's dad arrested at a klan rally, you absolute moron?
is hillary endorsed by a bunch of klan and white nationalists?
but more importantly, STUPID, have you heard the term "surrogates", asshole?
Hillary doesn't have to bring up shit. Mailers and TV ads and SURROGATES will do all the work for her.

Learn how politics work, kid.
>>
File: 1455712734970.png (72 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
1455712734970.png
72 KB, 200x299
>People unironically suggest Kasich

Can't you get it nobody likes this fuck?

Fuck Ohio, jeez Louise.
>>
>>73058715
Lol at the delusional conservative who can't tell the difference between things that work in the republican primaries vs. the general election.
Of course your fellow hateful mouuh-breathing chucklefucks love Trump's 3rd-grade antics.

67% unfavorability rating for Trump nationwide, you fucktard.
Chew on that.
>>
I'd be content with Webb, Gingrich, and Sessions. Not sure how much Gingrich or Sessions would help Trump, though.

I really had my heart set on Mattis, but it's looking like that ain't going to happen.
>>
>>73055685
Dick Chaney lead Bush's VP search committee and ended up picking himself. Doubt humble Ben would be that arrogant so you're probably correct.
>>
>>73058991
oh golly gee dundee
*chewed roo burger trickles down chin*
>>
>>73058852
Because she's retarded and would completely destroy his campaign.

>>73058817
>Look at his approval rating among non-whites.
He's a Republican candidate, why is this surprising?

>Fred Trump, Donald's dad, was arrested at a klan rally.
It wasn't a rally, it was a full-on riot, which innocent bystanders tend to be arrested in, especially when they happen in extremely cramped and crowded cities. Fred Trump was not charged.
>>
>>73056070

Hopefully Ben Carson gives him the black vote.
>>
>>73059088
>things that work in the republican primaries

I dont think you have been paying much attention at all.

None of those things should have worked in the Republican primary.

It was primarily Republican commentators who kept saying he was finished.

Trump wasn't appealing to the Republican core, he was carving out his own niche of disgruntled Republicans and disgruntled people in general who either never voted before or were swing voters or independents.

There is no reason to believe that this kind of tactic can't work in the general, especially given Hillary's own unfavourability ratings and the amount of discord in the Democratic party.

Also that 67% is not set in stone. Watch as it drops, because I assure you it will.
>>
File: 1431810068347.jpg (29 KB, 180x221) Image search: [Google]
1431810068347.jpg
29 KB, 180x221
Virgil Goode
screencap it
>>
>>73053997

you want that a-hole to be your president?
>>
>>73058976
Look up Robert Byrd.

Also, anyone who throws around "kid" and thinks it's some automatic win an argument -card looks incredibly immature to everyone else besides themselves.
>>
>>73059088
Dude, just add yourself to the bottom of the list, and for now, you can believe you are right. Just like the rest of them believed they were right, and now look like idiots.

The sheer arrogance it takes to observe everything go the exact opposite of the way it was supposed to go, and still believe you know clinton is gonna beat Trump... You must be one smug, arrogant motherfucker.

Liberals are arrogant pieces of shit, though, so it doesn't really surprise me or anyone reading your crap. Have fun being increasingly nervous and GOOD. LUCK. WITH. THAT.
>>
>>73053997
Oprah would win win it
>>
>>73053997
Trump will choose Jeb!

Slow and steady wins the race
>>
>>73053997
When choosing a VP, the question is "who will get me more votes?"

choosing a moderate like krispy kreme, Rubio, or Kaisich gets him nothing, since people who like them don't exist

I think his best best is to choose a big conservative (Sessions, Cruz, Rand, etc.), since that would allay the fears of the conservative right who hate him and possible get them to vote vs abstaining/3rd party
>>
>>73053997
Gingrich is a good choice. He's a deal-maker, much like Trump. He's responsible for getting Clinton to pass Workfare, for example. (Incidentally, Workfare was first introduced by Kasich, which is interesting to me if no one else).
>>
File: 4d40a2b76a6b1.image.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
4d40a2b76a6b1.image.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
The dark horse selection will be the governor of Iowa. Longest serving governor is US history, he didn't jump on the shit on Trump train when everyone in the establishment were. Family man, religious, Midwestern values... he balances out the ticket well in everything except oppression points.
>>
>>73054690
>its a woman
>michelle obama
Everyone would go apeshit.
I would eat nothing but popcorn for months to watch that go down.
>>
>>73059580
Getting hardline conservatives into voting booths to oppose a Clinton is like taking candy from a baby. There's no need to waste the VP on it when independents and anti-Clinton working class Dems are much more important.
>>
>>73059619
Yeah but I can see the democrat attack ads now

>Trump/Gingrich gonna cut dem programs. Dats racis
>>
>>73059580

Won't be sessions. He was on Gretas show last night; it's clear he wants foreign policy work.
>>
>>73059706
>Michelle "Michael" Obama
>woman

Nice try
>>
>>73059723
You say that, but all I hear from the conservative right is "fuck it, I'm not voting this election"

to them, there's no difference between Trump and Clinton. Choosing a constitutionalist running mate would change that
>>
>>73053997
>Kelly Ayotte
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. Cruz was smart to pick a female for his VP to try to steal Hillary's vote, but it was too little too late, unfortunately. She got on the sinking ship just as the rat was jumping off.

Trump picking a suitable female VP would be a smart move. I'm not extraordinarily worried about Trump's chances against Hillary, but why take the chance when you can easily stack the odds in your favor?
>>
>>73059831
they're lying
I can tell you're at most ~25 because you don't understand just how bad conservatives hate the clintons
>>
>>73053997
I bet it will be Bolton
>>
>>73053997
Are you an idiot? It's obviously going to be Boehner. He hates the establishment and has nothing better to do. Besides, Trump digs his tan.
>>
File: 1358698165273.jpg (38 KB, 189x165) Image search: [Google]
1358698165273.jpg
38 KB, 189x165
>>73059928
>Are you an idiot?
>It's obviously going to be Boehner.
>>
>>73053997

It's going to be Kasich. He has an appetite for politics.
>>
>>73059384
>against abortion
>>
>>73060046
Gimme a one good reason why it wouldn't be him.
>>
I heard it will be Jeb!
>>
>>73060143
he doesn't fulfill the criteria that Trump already outlined, and he already fucking retired from a position that is much more important than VP. He also brings absolutely no demographics to the table.
>>
>>73059677

And nobody will have ever heard of him before because fucking Iowa.
>>
>>73060250

Speaking of, did anyone see that retirement video with him and Obama on CNN? Boehner tries to bait him to smoke cigarettes again. Pretty funny.
>>
File: 1456526357920.jpg (31 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456526357920.jpg
31 KB, 625x626
>>73059928
>Boehner
>>
>>73053997
>Ben Carson is also on Trump's VP selection committee, and therefore will not be the choice.

Remember that Cheney was Bush's head of the selection comittee
>>
>>73060389
Why do you think he called Cruz a Lucifer in flesh on the eve of the Indiana primary?
>>
>>73053997
who would want a VP from that list of losers and boot lickers?
>>
>>73060333
In all fairness, name recognition has never really mattered for VPs.

>>73060365
I don't care for him much as a politician, but I'd probably play a round of golf and smoke a cigar with him.

>>73060399
Cheney literally picked himself and bush went along with it because he was weak-willed and easily malleable. Not going to happen again and especially not with Carson.
>>
>>73057129
HA HA! LMFAO! HA HA HA HA HA! LMMFAO!!!!

HA
HA
HA!
Wrong Pual
>>
>>73060511
Because Cruz is a constitutionalist and Boehner is a RHINO

They are mortal enemies in the senate
>>
>>73060681
>>Because Cruz is a constitutionalist
when it suits him*
>>
The general election is going to be a mudslinging shit fest for the ages.

Its going to be fucking great lads
>>
>>73060681
fucking autocorrect added the H

*RINO

Choosing Boehner would be retarded. He is literally the face of the establishment, which Trump spent his entire campaign running against

He's like the republican version of Hillary. There's a better chance of Sweeden getting uncucked or an Austalian contributing to a conversation than Boehner being Trump's VP
>>
>>73060681
But Boehner pretty much retired from politics after he got fired. Until the Obama video, he had kept very low profile. Why would he suddenly start commenting on the presidential race unless he had some ulterior motives?
>>
File: cruz skull.jpg (51 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
cruz skull.jpg
51 KB, 1140x712
>>73059723

It doesn't even take hardline conservatives for that. I'm moderate as hell and would have walked to the polls with two broken legs just to vote for literally Lucifer in opposition of Hillary. Personally I've despised that woman for a long time. Many people have.
>>
>>73060853
How the hell is he the face of the establishment? He probably hates the establishment more than any current GOP career politician.
>>
>>73055443
Condoleezza Rice

>mfw I went to see my brother who was studying at Stanford in Palo Alto.
>stayed at his apt. in Menlo Park and would meet up with him for lunch
>saw Professor Rice several times
>she was attractive with long legs, high heels, sunglasses and sweet perfume
>several yrs later she was Sec State.
alot less chit happened on her watch than on that idiot hillbags watch.
>>
>Have all said that they will NOT accept to be Trump's VP. They are not options

Is there anything to this historically? Cause in Sweden most politicians seem to say "no, not interested" to most positions just to seem humble and not power-hungry. Maybe they are more honest in the US.
>>
>>73060989
I'm pretty sure being elected into the third most powerful position in the country by other Congressmen makes you establishment, senpai
>>
>>73061069
did you hit on her?
>>
Colin Powell - former SoS, military background, ethnic appeal.
>>
>>73055598
>he should choose arnold schwarzenegger
arnie is too busy humping the beaner domestic servants.
>>
>>73061100
I'm pretty sure that being forcefully removed from that position makes him not part of the establishment.
>>
>>73058976
>>
>>73061146
he was instrumental in the Iraq War and was defending it up until the 2010s. Any pick from the Bush admin would undermine Trump's message, really.
>>
>>73053997
they must not be from the establishment
otherwise they wont be afraid to pull the trigger
>>
>>73053997
Oprah is the only choice who will win him the election, otherwise say "hi!" to Hillary.
>>
File: clinton_goes_extra_mile.png (410 KB, 772x907) Image search: [Google]
clinton_goes_extra_mile.png
410 KB, 772x907
>>73053997
Monica Lewinsky is looking for a job
>>
>>73061708

Speaking of trying too hard, that article Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
he should pick moot.
>>
File: Patrick j Buchanan.jpg (20 KB, 315x438) Image search: [Google]
Patrick j Buchanan.jpg
20 KB, 315x438
Pic related would be the absolute best choice as Vice President for Trump. Shame it won't happen.
>>
>>73061708
I can't believe he LITERALLY did that. He's LITERALLY a LITERAL madman!
>>
>>73055707
screw a bunch of wetbacks
and screw rubio the anchor babby.
>>
My best bet as of now is Gingrich. The man has clout and knows how the government works. It would also get a lot more Repubs on the Trump train. It's a good choice but not the only one.

Ben Carson for Surgeon General
>>
>>73055862
Ebola Foster.
A sure winner.
>>
Huckabee said that he would be agreeable to it.

His daughter works for his campaign and Huck has been buttering him up with his online presence since he's dropped out
>>
>>73055940
>I can't wait for Hillary to be destroyed as hard as Jebbie

>tfw he picks Yeb and the house goblin is running around the white house.
>>
File: 1461708399902.png (772 KB, 602x540) Image search: [Google]
1461708399902.png
772 KB, 602x540
>>73062202
>since he dropped out
he was running?
>>
>>73061872
Who?
>>
Most people seem to be missing the point, that without picking a woman to counter Shillary (preferably a black one too) Trump has no chance of winning the election.
>>
>>73062435
>without picking a handicapped transgendered black womyn and sucking off a Mexican mariachi band on live television, Trump has no chance of winning the election
>>
>>73055558

Newt was on Hannity and didn't rule it out. He got asked about potential VP picks and he said he would definitely consider it.

No one would say yes to such a question, and the rumours + his background, answer to the question and how he supports Trump tells me its very likely to be Newt.

Unless he becomes Chief of Staff.
>>
>>73062435
Look how well it worked for Cruz and McCain.
>>
>>73059826
this guy gets it
>>
Of these Susanna Martinez seems the best.

She's a politician from the Southwest, she's got cred in caring about borders, and is female and Hispanic which will quell fears about bigotry.

This will actually allow a Trump administration more freedom to do what needs to be done.

I was pushing Sanders because it would be kekworthy, but Susanna Martinez is looking good.
>>
It's gonna be a spic
>>
>>73057511
>Kobe for Veep

kobe retired and lives in germany where he can rape white girls with his buddies.
he is a true basketball American.
>>
>>73058588
Webb disagrees with Trump on many fundamental issues, such as Obamacare and the environment.

He's a Democrat but he said he doesn't like the Democratic Party's antagonism towards whites.

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/compare/66-70/Jim-Webb-vs-Donald-Trump
>>
>>73063104
No way in hell. His advisors probably would prefer that but it's not what he's going to do.
>>
>Trump: 40% chance VP will be former GOP rival

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-40-chance-vp-will-be-gop-rival/amp?client=safari#
>>
>>73063561
Jeb!
>>
>>73061880
Offers virtually no ticket balance
>>
>>73063561
In other words, the guy they're currently vetting is not a former rival.
>>
>black
>female
>Christian
>from Utah

Mia Love
>>
>>73054301
>01
>not 00

I don't know how kek wills it, m8
>>
>>73063561
Pls be Rand
>>
>Palin
wasn't she ridiculed the last 8 years constantly? she is a peace of trash, please don't Donny, please.
>>
File: carson.jpg (52 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
carson.jpg
52 KB, 620x412
>>73053997

This black will pick Trump's VP.

> mfw everybody ITT got cucked, literally
>>
>>73063721

Don't forget:

>daughter of immigrants
>>
>>73061088
Supporting Trump=Social baggage
>>
>>73063757
That's definitely not happening. She was just a convenient early endorsement that endeared Trump to the party's morons. Trump would never put her in a position of power.
>>
Please Donald, no token, no womxn, no niggers, no spics. Pick Christie!
>>
>>73055443
Are you delusional? With all the shitting on Bush and the Iraq War you think he's picking Condi??
>>
R O N P A U L
O
N
P
A
U
L
>>
>>73063946
>wanting libtard Christie
>>
>>73054128
Trump has to win ohio to win the election. This is probably why Trump didn't attack him as hard as cruz
>>
>>73053997
Jon Huntsman
>>
File: 1460318602518.png (154 KB, 530x280) Image search: [Google]
1460318602518.png
154 KB, 530x280
>>73055877
>that file name
>that watermark
>that caption
>that everything
>>
Holy shit. Mia "Fuck Your Shit" Love:

>During her first campaign for Congress, Love proposed deep cuts to federal spending, particularly in the area of entitlement spending.[30] She also supports cutting taxes.[30] She supported major cuts to foreign aid, block grants in a wide range of programs, and tort reform. She believes that the federal government should have less power.[53] In 2014, Love focused more on balancing the budget, avoiding stating specific cuts needed but identifying the goal of matching spending to revenue.[54] Love supported the March 2015 budget, which required an increase in federal employee contributions to their retirement funds.[55]
>>
>>73063783
>literally
>>
I think Rubio probably would accept, he's basically unemployed now

But I don't know if he is a good choice anyway
>>
>>73064202

Trump-Love 2016 ?
>>
>>73064414
The "Love Trumps Hate/Hillary" placards write themselves.
>>
File: 7xg8EAg-bA5l.jpg (23 KB, 310x465) Image search: [Google]
7xg8EAg-bA5l.jpg
23 KB, 310x465
I totally don't want the job guys, just like I didn't want to be Speaker of the House.
>>
File: Arnold.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Arnold.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>73053997

Arnold... Former Governor of California and much liked Republican with immediate name recognition.
>>
File: 1460696888821.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1460696888821.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>73058991
>Fuck Ohio
Say goodbye to the GE
>>
>>73064590
not eligible
>>
File: Denis Hastert.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Denis Hastert.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>73053997
It's going to be this guy. Just accept it.
>>
File: Assuming.png (102 KB, 630x295) Image search: [Google]
Assuming.png
102 KB, 630x295
>>73064590
>Trump-Arnie ticket

>>73064636
Fuck the rules. Arnie is above the rules.
>>
>>73064636
>not eligible

Why?
>>
>>73063561
in b4 Guacman rises from the grave

And we had such a nice spot reserved for him on the department of energy
>>
>>73064514

It's a marketer's wet dream

Love Trumps All
>>
>>73053997
G I U L I A N I
I
U
L
A
N
I
>>
>>73064683

You have to be an American by birth to be a US president
>>
>>73064750

That settles it. Trump/Love 2016.
>>
>>73064591
If you want Ohio, you want Boehner. I swear it's gonna happen, you faggots. Screencap this and when it happens, tell your friends and family "That one Finnish guy totally called it.".
>>
>>73064683
The VP has to be able to legally serve as President. Schwarzenegger was born in Austria and didn't become a US citizen until 1983. He's only eligible for Governorships and Congress. Although he could be a cabinet member or ambassador.
>>
>>73064764

Wasn't he already pretty much named Homeland Security secretary?
>>
>>73064683
He's not American enough. Even though two Cubans apparently are. Arnold is the most American man to live since George Washington and he can't run for POTUS? That's some bullshit.
>>
>>73064837
They don't even like Boehner there.
>>
>>73064892
Doesn't matter as long as he's from there.
>>
>>73060333
No one heard of Dan Quayle before he was Bush's vp. Speaking of the elder Bush, no one had beard of him either. He was working at a think tank when he became Reagan's vp.
>>
>>73055943
Military Cred? What good is that? Don't go to war unnecessarily, then listen to your Generals until it's won.
>>
>>73064930
That's ridiculous. VPs don't guarantee states, and they are not selected because of that normally. Otherwise the Republicans could have just won every election since the 1960s by making giving the VP spot to the sitting governor of Florida or Ohio every single time. Boehner didn't even hold statewide office, he represented one tiny part of the state.
>>
>>73064843
>Schwarzenegger was born in Austria

Damn Europeans screw up everything...

Tainted the Alpha American Arnold by polluting him with being born in there.
>>
>>73062435
>Most people seem to be missing the point, that without picking a woman to counter Shillary (preferably a black one too) Trump has no chance of winning the election.
God. How fucking stupid do you have to be to watch Trump do everything that everyone thought was "impossible," until he did it, and then still drivel on about how it's "impossible," for him to do this or that.
>>
>>73065082
I dunno, Trump's the one that said it. I guess it legitimizes his claims of being pro-military and aware of veteran's issues.
>>
>>73059881
She's a grudging supporter.
>>
>>73064076
Huntsman would be a safe pick. Not sure why he doesn't get more attention other than maybe some republicans don't like his libertarian leanings or that he was willing to work for Obama even though he is a Republican.
>>
File: photo.jpg (191 KB, 983x981) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
191 KB, 983x981
>>73053997
>crtl f Jesse Ventura
>0 of 0
It's like you like living under the establishment
>>
>>73065279
He's too busy chasing the Illuminati.
>>
>>73058715
That list of stuff is why he won't get elected. I've thought all along that he's been wanting to sabotage his own campaign. He doesn't want to be president if he has to compromise and work with others. He just wants the job if it becomes a massive dick sucking exercise where he gets constant blowjobs. /pol/ is pretty happy to oblige with this. I don't think he wants a job as an international diplomat, mediator, compromise agent, and legislator. I think he just wants fame, acclaim, and recognition.

Look at who he appointed for his presidential campaign team. He didn't go for experience. He went for people who wouldn't challenge him and would reinforce his own beliefs. He'll do the same with the VP, if he gets that far. I think that the key attributes will be:
- younger
- not too brash, loud, or assertive
- willing to do political dirty work for the boss
- somewhat maverick and surprising
- very skilled with the media and communication

I would expect it's not going to be a career Republican politician. I think it might be someone surprising. Is there a younger version of Charlton Heston available? Maybe Chuck Norris or Sylvester Stallone are options. Maybe a talkshow or cable TV host? Ann Coulter?
>>
>>73065279
this would be a great pick, because they wouldn't dare assassinate trump then, because ventura is even more anti-establishment.
>>
>>73065410
he wanted someone who could take care of congress and the senate.
>>
>>73065278

Huntsman says too many things that make sense to be VP.
>>
>>73056703
VP are the President closest advisor and assist Senate votes, breaking any ties.
>>
>>73065526
ok, huntsman for secretary of state, he's been a diplomat to china and singapore.
pretty much the experience you'd need to tackle china.
>>
>>73065410
>I don't think he wants a job as an international diplomat, mediator, compromise agent, and legislator.
>He doesn't want to be president if he has to compromise and work with others.

Want to guess how I know you have zero business experience and you're a full of shit little shill?
>>
>>73065279
He hates trump
>>
Rand for the ultimate meme team
>>
Ron Paul. I don't care what anyone else says.

Trump-Paul 2016
>>
>>73056703
Trump has about 95% chance of being assassinated during his first year in office, so, yeah they have some power.
>>
File: ventura+1091315069.jpg (24 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
ventura+1091315069.jpg
24 KB, 300x450
>>73065626
no he doesn't, he fucking plays golf with the guy. He would say yes in a second.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02hXPVdSaKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3vkrj658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQi_j5GDP4
>>
>>73053997
Stefan Molyneux
>>
>>73065724
That's why he's gotta be very careful about who he picks
>>
>>73065626
Ventura has backed a wide variety of independent candidates regardless of politics, including Ron Paul. A Trump/Ventura ticket could not meme the vote any harder aside from picking goddamn Vince McMahon, and that might be their best chance at picking up jaded Sanders voters.
>>
>Love

>Love says she favors "fiscal discipline, limited government, and personal responsibility."[18] She has also said that she asks herself three questions whenever she approaches an issue: "Is it affordable? Is it sustainable? Is it my job?"[48] She has said that at her college orientation, Love's father told her: "Mia, your mother and I never took a handout. You will not be a burden to society. You will give back." She underscored this philosophy on the campaign trail in 2014 to sum up her conservative views.[49]

TRUMP LOVE 2016
>>
>>73065626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfK9EF0kBA
>>
>>73066068
It's not going to be a woman.
>>
>>73063721
Trump assassinated in a week and we're stuck with a negress, Great job you fucking idiot
>>
>>73055685
>You can't brand someone as an incompetent liar for months and then put them on the ticket
>You can't
Trump has done so many things people say "you can't" fo that conventional wisdom is irrelevant.
All he has to say is that calling him a liar was just calling him out on his political spinning, which every politician does.
Cruz also would bring these #NeverTrump conservatives (not establishment members) back into the fold and keep more of the right leaners on his side as he moves leftward temporarily to get the Bernie voters.

While I don't think Cruz will get it (he's probably being vetted for SCOTUS), he's still a viable VP option. His organizational and debate skills will come in handy both in the general and during the presidency.
>>
>>73065279
I never realized I wanted this
>>
>>73053997
Rand paul
>>
>>73054484

Webb is a republican, pre-hijack republican.
>>
>>73065265
>grudging supporter
So, wait, are you implying she supports Trump, but only because there's some kind of external factor pushing her in Trump's direction?

Nah, fuck that, throw that bitch out. If they don't support you of their own free will then they're not worth the time.
>>
>>73066302

black female republicans are pretty redpilled. it could be worse.
>>
>>73066236

Why not though?

As long as its a competent woman, and not just a woman because woman, Trump can go "Well Hillary, now I have a vagina too, but mine isnt a shitty crooked Döner of a meatcurtain"
>>
>>73053997
It's gonna be Omarosa
>>
File: United States of Trump.jpg (494 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
United States of Trump.jpg
494 KB, 900x600
Anyone who's not a white male will help him
>>
>>73066302

Uh, I don't have a problem with any race or gender that wants the government and foreign aid reduced. Bonus points that she wants to cut entitlement programs.
>>
>>73066533
>competent
>woman
Listen to yourself.
>>
File: trump-racist.jpg (33 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
trump-racist.jpg
33 KB, 630x420
>>73065410

What a convincing argument! I am an #cruzmissile now!
>>
>>73065069

Bush Sr. was the director of the CIA 4 years before he was VP. Everyone knew who Bush Sr. was.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.