[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys are so full of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
you guys are so full of shit
>>
>>73053470
Hitler was pro democracy what's your point
>>
>>73053470

Let the goatfuckers tire themselves out by fighting with Israel, what's your point?
>>
So what?

/pol/ has always and will always be pro-Israel. Just because the Libertarian Meme Crew, and Stormfront were spamming front page doesn't mean they represent the majority of this board. Not in the slightest
>>
File: 1462315815584.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1462315815584.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
>>73053470
nigger
>>
Israel is doing what /pol/ wants

They are surrounded by mudlimes who want to kill them and it's a wonder they haven't nuked every neighbour yet

A strong Israel is a strong America, that's what Obungo doesn't get or stormweenies
>>
>>73053470
Hitler would of been pro-Israel too, just not pro-jewish.
>>
>>73055034
You can't just say that as if its a fact. Most people on here think that Israel gets a far too easy ride from Western policy makers. Many of the things which the US has done on the middle east which have helped destsbilize the region were lobbied for by Israel. Also the West Bank is occupied territory, so is Golan heights, they should give it back. Israel doesn't have an axiomatic right to Western support and US military funding which makes it far and away the biggest recipient of US foreign aid.
>>
>>73055449
This desu
Hitler LITERALLY did nothing wrong, he wanted to deport the jews to jerusalem but a local muslim warlord convinced him to kill or imprison them instead
Muslims evil, Hitler good
>>
Idiot Americans fuck them
>>
He is still the least Goy in the race. Rubio and Cruz were attacking him all the time on being weak with Israel support. Hillary Clinton has said she wants to increase support to Israel.

Ron Paul was the only person who was willing to cut off the Jew. It's too late now, America is stuck supporting our greatest ally, now and forever.
>>
File: shaniqua_went_to_devry.jpg (27 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
shaniqua_went_to_devry.jpg
27 KB, 312x322
>>73055449
>convinced him
This is the biggest dindu I've ever read. Please kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>73056457
Netanyahu said it himself, and I doubt a jewish politician would want to make excuses for the man who genocided his people.
Yet there it is
>>
File: thegoyimknow.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
thegoyimknow.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
>>73053470
i think most people here are pro-israel t b h. they are the definition of right-wing. how could pol not like a country that continues to btfo mudslimes on a daily basis?

however everyone is against their shitty diaspora and their slimy liberal propaganda spamming ways

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>73057301
"liberal" jews wouldnt want any harm done to israel , the west however..
>>
>>73053470
He's pro-America first.
You shouldn't hate the nationalist state of Israel you should hate greedy sleazy hand wringing kikes.
>>
>>73053636
Democracy is fine.
Israel is not.
Leave it to a Canadian to fuck up fpbp
>>
>>73056699
Of course he would. Hitler is dead, Islam isn't. He'd shift the blame any time he could just to force more negative propaganda on to Muslims. Even if that means giving a pardon to the most notorious jew killer in history.
>>
>>73053636
democracy is cancer

a republic is the one and only system of free people
>>
We love Israel here. GTFO you anti-semite.
>>
I don't give a shit. If it's not Israel trying to control our politics, it's anti-Israelers trying to control our politics. Fuck off.

I want the Mexicans out. Yesterday. They have to go. I will vote for the person who promises to do that the thoroughest and quickest, and I won't give a fuck about what goes on in a sandy desert a million miles away from me when I do it.
>>
File: VBDTVv2.png (893 KB, 619x961) Image search: [Google]
VBDTVv2.png
893 KB, 619x961
Nothing wrong with based Israeli Jews.

It's the diaspora jews who are the cancer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.