[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump could “legitimize” or “normalize” political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1368327102878.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1368327102878.png
15 KB, 183x232
Donald Trump could “legitimize” or “normalize” political incorrectness. If he’s the president of the most powerful country on earth, his un-PC speech could “become legitimate” to many people and that could set back Cultural Marxism three decades. Oy veh.
>>
The president has no authority, nor any influence in these things. As if Obama somehow made blacks more appealing.
>>
>>73052182
>The president has no authority, nor any influence in these things.

"If I had a son..."
>>
>>73052523
But if he had a son he would be black, and would probably be shot justifiability, doesn't take away that it has no influence.
>>
>>73052638
So it's just a coincidence that racial tension has been the worst it's been in a while? What about gun laws? Oy vey
>>
>>73052080
Breaking news: people return to talking normally. Fat chicks on suicide watch
>>
>>73052706
Nigs are niggin
Sjw are fueling and basking in the flames
I don't see how the president changed the narrative
>>
>>73052182
Trickle down straight talk. The elite can now kick incompetent losers out of positions of importance, and the cultural phenomenon will cascade down to the very base. Finally, I can demand a registry of motor vehicles negress do her fucking job or fuck off, because we are a 'get it done' culture.
>>
>>73052182
Niggers and patriotism are two different things. Niggers are inherently uncivilized.
>>
Would somebody like to explain how America is the most powerful country?
>>
>>73053154
300Million people taxed at 40%. Half of that goes to military gadgets.
>>
Trump is a puppet of the system as of yesterday. He will become president and nothing will change.
>>
>>73052080
Goddamn right, faggot. Archie Bunker making a comeback.
>>
File: Jerry.gif (55 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Jerry.gif
55 KB, 320x240
>>73052080
GOOD
political correctness was some bullshit idea cooked up in the 80's by some faggots who thought restricting/disguising language would foster some "terrific renaissance" in human thinking.
I don't care if people say things that may be considered offensive, that is the way honesty works.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.