[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>voting for Hitler substitute 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>voting for Hitler substitute 2016
>>
You're not voting for anyone you fucking limey
>>
how is he like hitler?
>>
>>73051231
Fuck off Mohammed
>>
>>73051481
ARE
>>
>>73051231
BEADY
>>
>>73051231
>taking muslim cock up his arse 2016
>>
ANGLO
>>
Wait, is the implication that i wouldn't vote for or agree with Hitler?
>>
>>73051231

Calm your tits Achmad. Shouldn't you be raping schoolgirls or something you fucking Paki cunt?
>>
>>73051506

YOU
>>
>>73051481
I have yet to figure out what people mean by this comparison. To me the biggest similarity would be if Trump stimulated the economy and made America great again.

That's a pretty big leap of faith, and I'm wondering why they'd be against that.
>>
>>73051231
Anyone have this in bigger size?
>>
>>73051231
Original Hitler is dead, though, I can't vote for him
>>
>>73051711
KIDDING
>>
>>73051813
NOT
>>
>>73051231
Stop trying to improve Hitlers image.
>>
>>73051754
>I have yet to figure out what people mean by this comparison.
There isn't any, just most people's knowledge of history doesn't extend past WWII even then it's only exclusive to the Holocaust. Hitler is just the most recognizable representation of "big bad" so anytime someone controversial like trump comes around, they're equates to Hitler
>>
>>73052054
Yeah, that was my point. Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year for a reason. He did some pretty good decisions before the war.
>>
File: dWYkKes.jpg (47 KB, 716x615) Image search: [Google]
dWYkKes.jpg
47 KB, 716x615
>>
What people don't know or don't understand is that Hitler rose to power by inciting racial hatred of the jews, by blaming them for Germany's failing economy. Hitler wanted to make Germany great again and he was going to ban the jews and create jobs. I think that nearly everything Hitler promised, he attempted to make possible; Trump is a threat because he's making promises that only benefit white americans living in the US, if he were to rise to power, then there would be the possibility of that same racial derogatorisation, which is why he shouldn't be put in charge of a country that has a lot of influence
>>
>>73052623
>What people don't know or don't understand
Do you actually know what board you are on?

>Trump is a threat because he's making promises that only benefit white americans living in the US
This is what people are trying to make you guys explain.
HOW >>73051481
IS >>73052330
TRUMP >>73052054
LIKE >>73051754
HITLER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.