[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Hillary.png (921 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
921 KB, 956x598
Can someone tell me who's voting for Hillary?
Every time I ask someone who they want it's either Trump or Sanders so where the fuck is all her support coming from?
>>
media is shilling for her. Oh and old people.
>>
single whale moms
>>
>>73048948
sjws who wanta avagina as president, old people without internet and uninformed blacks, would be my guess
>>
my gf
>>
Boomers. They don't use the internet. They don't go outside. They just exist, and take up huge amounts of votes. I guarantee you they don't even know who Sanders is.
>>
voter fraud, other old women, and minorities who don't watch the news and don't know who Sanders is.
>>
>>73048948
Single mothers or single women in their mid life crisis or lesbo biker chick with mohawk on recent ink master episode who got a tattoo of hillary even though she was against gay marriage lol
>>
I voted, when I voted I went to the polls and the poll workers were helping old people cast their votes. I WONDER WHO THOSE OLD PEOPLE WERE VOTING FOR, GEEZE I DON'T KNOW.
>>
>>73048948
all the black people
>>
The Jews.
>>
>>73048948
its nonexistent. hillary is being given delegates and microsoft has been a unofficial branch of the government since windows 8.1

the fbi busted them opening private emails on their email service (hotmail) of their users

windows 10 is 3/5 spyware. its got a damn keylogger embedded in it and scans your hard drive and sends shit to a server

they are counting the votes
>>
>>73048948
Latinos
>>
Minorities hate Sanders, love Clinton and you have never spoken to them about politics.
>>
>>73048948
she is backed by elites bankers, whom are buying people off. no one actually has support for her.
>>
I have bet 100 euro on Hillary to win the nomination.
>>
File: cheeto man.jpg (125 KB, 1396x1114) Image search: [Google]
cheeto man.jpg
125 KB, 1396x1114
>>73049029
>>73049238
>2 nipples ITT
>>
File: 143940.jpg (49 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
143940.jpg
49 KB, 406x364
>>73048948
This is EXACTLY what i've been wondering

out of all candidates, Hillary probably has the least exposure of all, and somehow she's the democrat nominee?!

something doesnt add up
>>
>>73050302
>Hillary probably has the least exposure of all
Maybe if you're just following Dutch "news"

Also enormous amount of name recognition
And she is some sort of feminist icon, even though she doesn't deserve it.

Mostly old people, women and black/latinos vote for her.
I don't really know why black people still vote for a clinton as Bill's "tough on crime" bill was a gigantic failure
>>
>>73050302
She's the establishment candidate, and has most of the "SuperPACs". I read up on that shit. The Democrats haven't been truly democratic in their primaries since McGovern.
>>
File: shillary_4.jpg (288 KB, 695x1024) Image search: [Google]
shillary_4.jpg
288 KB, 695x1024
>>73048948
>>
>>73050547
Superdelegates ^ that should be, not superpacs. I get them mixed up
>>
Most Americans don't know anything about anything. They are all probably voting for Hillary.
>>
>>73050547
I thought superdelegates where a reaction to Michael Dukakis
>>
>>73048948
She's the only one who doesn't suck the NRA's dick.
>>
File: 1449663374552.png (239 KB, 475x268) Image search: [Google]
1449663374552.png
239 KB, 475x268
How often does /pol/ need to be reminded that the voting machines are specifically designed to be easily rigged by operatives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

The touch screens, the machines that read the paper votes, the hub machines that compile the votes from all the other machines, it's all rigged you idiots.
>>
I just can't get over how petulant and bitchy the democrats are lately. Seems like if she gets in, it's going to be only squeaking by
>>
>>73048948
Boomers and women over 30.
>>
>>73048948
>voting
wut? I thought people in the Electoral College votes for the president and citizens dont really vote to who will be the president but are just kinda the popular vote or something?
>>
>>73048948
Voting for Hitlary KKKlinton is the only real red pill.
>>
>>73048948
I got a friend taking some economics course. She's pro-Hillary.
>>
The shitstains of society. That's the Democratic coalition every time. Single moms, bused in ghetto blacks, Hispanic bandits, Jews, drug addicts, lawyers, the unemployed, welfare queens, etc. They all add up to a majority when you take every single shitbird, fringe, fuck-up group in this country and add them together.
>>
>>73052057
Sort of.
The states get delegates.
And they decide how those delegates decide their vote.

Currently the states use first past the post to decide who gets all the delegates of that particular states.
>>
>>73050724
A FUCKING LEAF
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.