[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much will the Hispanic demographic shift affect the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Hispanics-in-America.jpg (200 KB, 584x389) Image search: [Google]
Hispanics-in-America.jpg
200 KB, 584x389
How much will the Hispanic demographic shift affect the future of America? Are they just Irish/Italians 2.0 and all the chicas with beige skin will be considered white within 50 years, or should we expect something different?
>>
BAMP
>>
>>73047544
Depends, right now were just working, we're gonna keep putting our heads down and work, not bitch and moan about racism and ask for handouts like the niggers, were just gonna keep working, the immigrants work all the intensive labor jobs no one wants, the ones born around niggers defeat them at their own gang warfare game, our chicks are hot and white dudes are too busy chasing chinks too bone their decent white chicks leaving us some sweet stupid easy pussy to hit
>>
>>73047544
In 50 years the only white people will be mormons
>>
Nothing like Irish/Italians because they're 80 IQ Indians that speak spanish
>>
>>73048781
build the wall
>>
>>73048964
>Nothing like Irish/Italians
yeah were not firecrotch albino faggots or hairy shiny pseudo mex, but we are slowly taking over the white man and its fucking delicious
>>
>>73048969
negroid, im still full trump, bernies a pipe dream the left adores that makes me hate, and shillary is shillary, trump is necessary to dislodge the white house's lips from the left's sjw anus im tired of liberal cancer degeneracy
>>
>>73049189
you're ok you fucking spic
>>
half of them identify as white, don't worry about them except for an increase in "white" trash in the future
>>
>>73049588
suhh dud
>>
Cuban American checking in. My skin tone is just as white as everyone else's with the exception that I tan easily. I support Donald Trump and so does my family who are immigrants. Once the Donald is in power we will be able to deport all the illegal Mexicans and repeal anything that Obongo was able to successfully pass. These are exciting times we live in. The tears of SJW cucks will be delicious.
>>
>>73048825
Nah, there's more racial mixing among Mormons than probably anywhere else. Mormons got to all parts of the world and meet the women there and marry them, people get converted worldwide and movie to Utah too, Utah accepts tons of refugees and immigrants, and Mormons also don't normally care about race as much as they do about whether or not the person is a good member of the church.

Utah is probably going to be completely racially mixed in 100 years.
>>
>>73049901
ahuh, suh dude
>>
File: hire2.jpg (83 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
hire2.jpg
83 KB, 500x250
>>73049662
>half of them identify as white, don't worry about them except for an increase in "white" trash in the future

but you have to see them to realize that there is a problem. it won't be as bad as our black-white problem, i don't think. but, these kids go to school with cute white girls and will be turned down by the cute white girls and that's when the racial divide will occur.

the first generation is basically hard working slaves who are mild-mannered and peaceful. the second generation who grew up in america will be made resentful by the handful of openly racist whites and the rejection by cute white girls. wait and see.
>>
>>73050857
This is partially true. Being turned down by white women usually occurs within the Mexican, Central American and parts of the southern American community. This is due to them either being brown, short or looking Indian. Sometimes certain individuals even have all three of those issues. It's a gamble when you're Hispanic. You're either attractive or ugly as fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.