[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready to be great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
Let's discuss Trump ultimately winning, and how much greater we will become.

HillShills stay the fuck out
>>
>>73043821
I can't, in good faith, vote for a presidential candidate who wants to deport an entire religion and shut down whole sections of the internet under the guise of keeping Americans safe.

#ImWithHer
>>
>>73043821
I can't wait until he shuts down the internet, enacts gun control, raises minimum wage, institutes tariffs that raise prices of goods, and starts war with china.

He really is going to make america great again.
>>
>>73043917
Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>73044007
The ignorance of this post...
>>
>>73043917
Can I get a good answer from one of you shills? How much do they pay you? Seriously I'm looking for a side job
>>
>>73044029
>>73044063
Fuck off, Trump shill.
>>
>>73044189
I am actually a salaried employee for one of the larger firms in the industry. Having a 4 year degree is mandatory but the pay is good. I started at 42k and that was 6 years ago.
>>
>>73044192
Real shill detected
>>
>>73043821
How can we become greater when he can't actually do anything he says? Globalism is here to stay, folks. Let China keep their shitty sweat shop jobs while making cheap stuff for the rest of the world. We don't want those jobs in the US.
>>
>>73044918
Fucking retard shill detected. Whole world would be better off with Hillary in prison
>>
>>73044918
As if you have the choice if nothing changes.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 547x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 547x752
Shills came in here fucking full force.

Trump will be prez, deal with it.

Losers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.