[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the American educational system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ChPI4F_WUAAr8Bl.jpg (63 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
ChPI4F_WUAAr8Bl.jpg
63 KB, 600x425
How do we fix the American educational system?
>>
File: 1453183026541.jpg (128 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1453183026541.jpg
128 KB, 1235x486
>>73043341
>Borowitz
>>
'Borowitz' do they even try and hide it now?
>>
File: unlearn.jpg (21 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
unlearn.jpg
21 KB, 360x240
>>73043341
>hmm yesss we need to 'educate' them
>>
>>73043341
Teach them to think critically, scientifically, and mathematically. Let themselves do the rest.
>>
>>73043341

By defunding all educational institutions until an neutral, skills based, curriculum can be put into place. Also by burning down the Frankfurt Institute and enforcing political neutrality on all learning institutions by firing and black-listing overly biased professors and teachers.
>>
>>73043341
The current college model seems pretty doubleplusgood to me desu
>>
wtf, this man seems a teenage stucked in a old man body. See his tee-shirt, his watch, his haircut, his "L" sign with the hand
>>
>>73043341
>my political view is 100% correct and anyone that disagrees is not only wrong, but requires indoctrination until they agree with me.
>>
>>73043811
And he is skinny as fuck
>>
>>73043341
Oh it's simple. Let teachers slap/discipline students. If they fight back expel them.
>>
>>73043341
But liberals run the American education system. Are they finally ready to admit that their way of doing things is flawed?
>>
>>73043826
>my political view is 100% correct and anyone that disagrees is not only wrong, but requires being called a cuck and accussed of trolling
>>
>>73043341

>fixing the education system so it churns out more brainwashed idiots who gobble up mainstream programming as adults

The jig is up, these people have no credibility anymore, it's laughable they ever had any to begin with.
>>
>>73044081

Pooland, stop immitating Canuckada, it's unbecoming of you.
>>
>>73043341
guy looks like he wants to be 12 years old giving a speech in a fucking t-shirt

grow up
people will always have a difference of opinion BOROWITZ needs to suck it up. If you cant debate someone then you have no business giving any speech
>>
>>73043341
>we have to teach people to not vote in their own interests
Yes, good goy, that politician claiming to solve your problems must be lying. You should vote for Shillary, she's exactly what America needs.
>>
>>73044081
>ridicule and indoctrination camps are equivalent
>>
>>73044081
Cuck
>>
>>73043341
Privatize it.

The government cannot do anything well because it has no mechanism to improve over time, where as the free market has to compete against one another for business and so has a mechanism for lowering costs and improving quality.
>>
>>73043341
Nationalism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.