[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i just became a Trumper /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (58 KB, 755x383) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58 KB, 755x383
I think i just became a Trumper /pol/.
>>
>>73041623
first of all shame on you for doubting him in the first place and falling for that liberal propaganda
>>
>>73041623
Welcome aboard the Trump train. Have you paid your debnts?

>>73041793
Don't hold it against the late converts. It's time for unity, now. We will bring aboard the bernouts and the cruz missiles.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>73041890
anyone that supported cruz is a scumbag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq1Cb4WshFM

Seriously who the fuck supported him shall be exiled to puerto rico
>>
you're incredibly easy to persuade then

>implying his "it's rigged against bernie" lines recently haven't been a way to bait the most gullible supporters
>>
>>73042138
No, you have to forgive them and love them as Jesus said.

Then you have to turn to crush those who support hildebeest.
>>
File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (93 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
93 KB, 700x393
>>73042228
as long as I get my wall and war with china idgaf
>>
>>73042182

Bernie's abortion of a campaign played no part in disillusioning his supporters? His constant begging for $5 donations that seem to go nowhere?
>>
>>73042182
He is right though. I've been saying that since the beginning and Bernie supporters have always been like "NO IT'S FAIR, BERN WILL DO FINE"

Not saying that as much anymore.
>>
>>73041890
Look at the flag again m8.
>>
>>73042182
>>implying his "it's rigged against bernie" lines recently haven't been a way to bait the most gullible supporters
So...
Bernie supporters?
>>
>>73042452
We all want the wall, anon. Let the Cruz supporters get behind the wall, too.
>>
>>73042587
No, that's why I said he needed to pay his... wait, they have another greece in south america? Fuck, we need that wall more than ever!
>>
>>73042513

I belonged to every candidate's mailing list (dem, repub, lib, green). Hillary's begging for money was actually the most pathetic - hysterical, even. Bernie asked for money a lot, but also asked for volunteers more than any other candidate, and I got contacted to be a part of phone banks a LOT by actual grass roots types. Cruz's were the most fun to read because they were so bizarre and pandering. Jill Stein's were/are by far the edgiest.
>>
>>73042734
>Cruz's were the most fun to read because they were so bizarre and pandering.
I had loads of fun with Cruz's begging emails. Every time I got one I complained about it to my girlfriend. She kept telling me to unsubscribe or block him, but in reality I just liked having the excuse to complain to her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.