[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is this true /pol/?
>>
Same species, different breeds.
>>
>>73036761
No because as the name implies racism is tied to race not species, a corgi and a rottweiler are the same species.
>>
>>73036823
Oh.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 373x500
10 TEN INCH COCKS OF ABORIGANAL DECENT DESCENTING 10 that's right ten inches up my rectum anus
>>
>>73036761
Well one of them is a well nourished and exercised, cosmetically enhanced actress, selected for her beauty and attractiveness among her peers.

The other is a likely older, one that was probably the ugliest among her peers. Her nourishment probably consisted of worms, petrol and McDonald, and who's never seen a cosmetic product in her life.

I don't think it's a fair comparison.
Different breed, yeah probably... Different species? I don't think so, Abo's can still breed with Europeans and create fertile offspring.
>>
>>73037601
>austrailian
>defending abos
>implying that they don't all fucking look like that

And to think, I used to think you were cool...
>>
>>73037735
I'm just being real man.

Are they equally attractive, I don't think so.
But the difference isn't as bad as the picture makes it out to be.

And it's definately not enough to call it a different species.

You gotta be real, s'all im saying.
>>
>>73037601
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeel maybe one hot fully abbo female. I'll deposit $1000 dollars into your PayPal if you find one.
>>
>>73037844
I credit you effort for brining logic and sound reasoning to this place
>>
>>73037886
Well it's hard man.
We killed most of them, and raped the one's that we didn't kill.

Most of them are half or more white now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.