[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on correctional officers/prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: prisonguard.jpg (3 MB, 3821x2717) Image search: [Google]
prisonguard.jpg
3 MB, 3821x2717
What's /pol/'s opinion on correctional officers/prison guards?
>>
>>73029797
They get paid too much to babysit niggers. Get like 75k/year in california.
>>
I don't really have an opinion since i have never been sent to prison yet.
>>
>>73029797
Why's that nigger in a uniform and not in his cage?
>>
>>73029951
You think that's too much? It's not exactly a job that everyone would do. Something has to attract workers to the field.
>>
>>73029951

you kidding? you couldn't pay me enough to look after hordes of nigs
>>
>>73029797
They're pretty cool most of the time. There was a female guard that was a total bitch, trying way too hard to be bad ass and strict. The guy officers were pretty damn cool, one even let us watch the world cup after lockdown by leaving the tvs on for a while, and another one taught me how to juggle 4 objects (I could only juggle 3)

Source: went to jail for a month. I don't know how it is in prison
>>
>>73029797

They probably enjoy hurting people.

Not that I'm complaining. Somebody has to deal with all the subhumans.
>>
>>73030187
I also meant what's the opinion on the job, and how they're perceived by the public
>>
>>73030301
>They probably enjoy hurting people.

No they really don't do anything, and have minimal interaction with the inmates. They tell people where to go (mess hall, yard, showers, etc.), search cells, and scan the yard for weapons. The inmates are the ones who really run the prisons.

>>73030102
>You think that's too much?
Im mostly jealous 2bqh. My uncle is a CO in Corcoran.
>>
File: 0riginal-BIX.jpg (71 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
0riginal-BIX.jpg
71 KB, 600x666
>>73030024

Attempted escape.

No, but seriously, the DOC in my state (Florida) basically gets 90% of their hires from:
1.) Family connections (mostly in the more rural areas)

2.) Section 8 Housing "Job Fairs" (ie. they beg niggers to get a job if they want to keep getting their gibsmedats)

So... there is an assload of hoodniggeras guarding their own cousins and shit.

I had to do 18 months for my 2nd DUI... I was shocked at the amount of niggers who had family that worked in the same institution.

SOME"HOW... those were the niggers who could magically make things like drugs, cigs and cellphones appear in the prison.... for a price.

99% of black inmates are shit that should be purged... but damn near 100% of the "people" who become CO's are even lower than the inmates (the non-black/mexican ones anyway)
>>
>>73029951

>tfw my dad gets about that much to babysit teenage niglets and the occasional paisa

>others in my family, including several cousins, have followed the career path

>its become a family tradition
>>
>>73030301
What are you saying? That you think they basically beat people up everyday? You think they take the job to fight with inmates who potentially have a weapon to stab them and who also potentially have HIV HEP C aids etc.
>>
People that voluntarily go to prison every day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.