[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone on /pol/ not stand during the playing of the national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: murican anthem.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
murican anthem.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
Did anyone on /pol/ not stand during the playing of the national anthem at school?

Did you know anyone who didn't stand?
>>
I remember after Katrina me and a couple classmates didn't want to stand. Our white teacher was angry and basically told us that we should stand because we get welfare or something.
>>
File: Pepe0033.png (155 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe0033.png
155 KB, 499x499
This one crippled cuck

We handled him though
>>
Raised Jehovah's witness, we were told to stand, but not put our hands over our hearts.
>>
>>73025014
I wish any kid who didn't stand would get instantly euthanized
and i'm not even American
>>
>>73025014
I refused to every day. Finally in 5th grade a teacher asked me why I refused to stand up for the pledge so I proceeded to tell the cunt and class about the evils of Amerikkka. From that day forward no one else stood up for the pledge, in fact the principle outright banned it.
>>
>>73025405
Is America the only place where it is common to put your hand over your heart during the anthem?

We usually don't do it here
>>
>>73025014
Some muslim cunt didn't. Disgusting.
>>
>>73025508
>Things that never happened
>>
>>73025508
What kind of fucking cuck are you?
>>
>>73025611
fuck you it did happen
>>
We were asked but not forced to stand, everybody did.

I always refused to say "under god" when reciting the pledge of allegiance, but always said the rest out loud despite a lot people actually saying nothing or just mouthing it.

Yes I tip my fedora with my dark katana of steel and worship Dawkin's superior penis.
>>
>>73025840

>It was real in my mind.
>>
>>73025014
not standing for God Save The Queen is a good way to get beheaded, leaf
>>
>>73025014
I didn't for a time... Though back then I was being an edgy little atheist.

Long story short, after having a talk with an administrator and talking about faithfulness, nationalism and respecting the flag, I stopped being so edgy.

I really do cringe thinking back to it.
>>
>>73026029

I actually never stop saying under god when they switch the anthem and removed "under god" back in elementary.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I
>>
I never standed cause I never ever get to ear the national anthem at school.

Also Fuck Canada.
>>
File: Levee.jpg (18 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
Levee.jpg
18 KB, 220x329
>>73025287
You're fucking pathetic..Do you know what a Levee looks like in Europe. Stop paying welfare for losers and build a fucking levee
>>
>>73025014
I remember in middle school we had to say the pledge of allegiance and sing the national anthem, everyday.
It was fucking bullshit I had to do it everyday and I was a Jehovah's witness and would stand but not say anything.
Sometimes I would say fuck it and not stand at all.

Sometimes we had to do it twice in one day for gatherings. Fucking tedious man

>>73025405
>Brah the elders are gonna disfellowship us if we put our hands over our chest
I started to hate organized religion when I couldn't even talk to my grandpa about the election or any political matter.
I get we aren't suppose to support the "system of things" but we have nothing to talk about when he calls me. And I know all old people watch the news.
>>
I always said it loud and proud, complete with the Bellamy salute.
>>
i immigrated at 13, thought it was kind of hitler-youth like.

started doing it anyway, who cares. "under god" was strange to me too (godless commie here). not a big deal though, i said it.
>>
No but I knew a few kids who didn't say 'under god'
>>
>national anthem at school
Is this a meme? Do you mean the pledge of allegiance? They don't do the national anthem at schools.

I always stand for and sing the national anthem, it's something to be proud of.

I've never stood for the pledge, though. Grandparents are ex-Soviets and they hate it. I can see why, too. It's blatant statist indoctrination. I never listened to them, though, mainly because I never gave enough of a shit. School tried to get me to in elementary/middle school, but I didn't give a shit and just slept through it. In high school I was too focused on work or tired, so I either worked/slept through it and remained quiet. Pissed some of my teachers off, but they couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>73025014

>Went to a 50/50 white/black school
>During pledge one guy shouts "I pledge allegiance to ADOLF HITLER SIEG HEIL!!!! and throw up the salute
>Sent to principals office instantly

No idea what came of it but it was hilarious to watch the nigs go crazy. Even though Hitler did nothing to them..
>>
>>73028290
kekeroni and cheese
>>
File: epic meme face 2.png (103 KB, 350x218) Image search: [Google]
epic meme face 2.png
103 KB, 350x218
>>73028290
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: autisn.png (224 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
autisn.png
224 KB, 374x366
>>73025508

>That never happened. 2 edgy 4 me though.
>>
>>73025345
kek
>>
>>73025014
Fellow leaf here. I never stood because our anthem is for faggots and our country is cucked and weak. They don't deserve my allegiance. Not yet.

Now the US anthem? I'd stand for that shit every day.
>>
File: salute.jpg (85 KB, 370x290) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
85 KB, 370x290
>>
File: 1461019434690.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1461019434690.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>73025508
>lol fuck the country that i live in. i didn't ask to be born here.

Homeland-hating testament like this is the reason why the civilized world is dying. I sincerely hope you are bullshitting because if not you are a massive faggot and cuck.
>>
>>73029220
Fucking nazis had to go and ruin it for everybody
>>
>>73025014
NOPE, wouldn't stand for that shit then, won't stand until Trump is in the White House
America as it is doesn't deserve my allegiance, damnit.
>>
>>73025014
I always stood and don't remember anyone who didn't stand, even the black kids stood.
>>
>>73025014
only if there were no teachers around.

i remember there was this jehovas witness kid who had to stand outside the class cause he apparently doesnt believe in anthems or something.
>>
I was a little fuck back in school and would always come to class well after they'd said the pledge, if I showed up at all
>>
>>73025014
I didn't but I was fifteen and retarded. I was also a hardcore liberal. Now that I am an adult I will always pay full respect to Old Glory.

If you're over 21 and not standing you are wrong and should kill yourself. Thanks for playing
>>
>>73025014
I had a bitch in one of my high school classes who would just shout 'under god' when we got to that part in the pledge, she wouldn't stand either. I have no idea of the motive I'm pretty sure she was an SJW fucktard
>>
I just stood and mumbled around, kinda lazily put my hand there. etc., like everybody else.

I wasn't weirdly patriotic or a fucking retard like the rest of you.
>>
>>73025014
The only ones in the whole school that didn't stand were these two black kids. Brother and sister. Jehovah's witnesses...
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.