[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Matthews BUSTED perving over Melania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: CM 1.jpg (13 KB, 373x280) Image search: [Google]
CM 1.jpg
13 KB, 373x280
Before Trump gave his speech Melania was walking to the podium. Chris Matthews unknowingly perved out talking about her on a live mic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-vRUySdOlI

If Trump or a right-wing reporter got busted on something like this it would be huge.
>>
i hope trump gives him shit for this
>>
File: MT 1.jpg (19 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
MT 1.jpg
19 KB, 460x259
"Do you see her walk? That’s runway walk My god is that great I can watch that all night"
>>
>>73023596
Not surprised, Chris Matthews is an ultra left wing faggot.

His pro hillary wife also lost her candidacy, top kek. massive butthurt.
>>
>>73023596

This time he felt his thrill running down his leg.
>>
File: CM 2.png (225 KB, 458x545) Image search: [Google]
CM 2.png
225 KB, 458x545
"I felt this thrill going up my leg!"
>>
File: Trump Animu 3.png (855 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trump Animu 3.png
855 KB, 848x1200
Yo anyone with a twitter account get #PervyChris trending!
>>
>>73023596
He had a thrill pulsating through his 3rd leg.
>>
>>73023596
at least we know hes not a lizard now
>>
Chris Matthews confirmed as child rapist.
>>
Blue Balls With Chris Matthews
>>
>>73023837
That's not very dirty at all.
>>
>>73026067

"I can watch that all night"
>>
I don't see the problem, a man is attracted to a woman.
>>
>>73026256
Did he say he was gonna rub his clock while he watched?
>>
>>73023596
I bet Trump never says anything to Matthews about this, but always just gives him a knowing look.

>"I'm fucking that, you jealous sad little man."

Totally establish masculine dominance over him.
>>
>>73023596
He called her a goddess? Fuck. Between Morning Mika and Chris Donaldhews I don't even know what is going on
>>
He said a nice thing about a future first lady. I see no problem here.

It's no different when peasants say how a queen is beautiful. It's only natural.
>>
>>73026067

Exactly. Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.
>>
File: Alex_jones_Jesse_ventura.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
Alex_jones_Jesse_ventura.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>73023596
How could someone not creep out over DJT's literal posse of models following him around everywhere. The guy has had THREE BANGING WIVES for christsake.
These establishment big wigs have to keep their "high school sweetheart" for their careers sake, or the real evangelicals will flip out.
>Be GOPe
>Wild eyed plastic ear tah ear grinning bulldog with lipstick for a wife you married for political reasons isn't super hot
>Dry personality and only talks about how catty her non profit employees are, and how they call her catty
>No sex because "A good christian woman has to take care of the kids"
>Defiantly not going to get head
>Planning the next bilderberg meeting in the most discrete place possible so Alex jones doesn't catch any of us with our pants down again
>Here comes Donald Trump who is about to be the nominee, ruin the GOPe and put half of us out of a job for good
>And hes got a hot as fuck wife eastern Europe(Fucking cold war REEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

>pic related>>73024509
>Melania
>>
>>73025737

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS
>>
>>73023596
>would be huge.
you mean yuge,don't you? let me hear you say MAGA... do we need to see your papers please..
>>
>aaaand we'll go to a break
>>
>>73027965
Why does Alex Jones associate with Jesse Ventura? Fucker literally sued Chris Kyle's widow. I've only heard the Fox Jews version of it but they make him into the spawn of Satan over that and moving to Mexico.
>>
>>73030661
Because you know that a Donald J. Trump / Jesse "The Body" Ventura ticket would be too much for any one country to handle.
>>
>>73024148
>>73023969

Dat thrill
>>
>>73023596
>Breaking News: Chris Matthews is a man
>More at 10
>>
>>73023596
I was hoping for something a little more skeevy.
>>
>>73030764
No way. He's hated among most republicans for getting that defamation money from Taya Kyle. Jeff Sessions is going to be our next VP.
>>
>>73023596
Can't say I blame him desu.
>>
>>73030946
Nobody cares about cuckservatives little feels.

I don't know if Jeff Sessions is the the most strategic pick, but that would be pretty rad.
>>
Matthews is by far the best guy on MSNBC actually, he quite often makes fun of the super liberal Trump haters he has on and calls them out on their illogical bullshit

Laurence Odonnel is the worst, so is the fat black bitch with all the neck lines
>>
>>73026321
Go back to /tv/ faglord
>>
>>73031119
>cuckservatives
Don't use words improperly.
>>
>>73031299
What's the difference between a cuckservative and a republican? This is a Chris Matthews type of question for you.
>>
>>73030661

Alex Jones don't give a fuck, he interviewed Chris Kyle and was asking him if he was an actor
>>
>>73031387
Sessions isn't a cuckservative.
>>
>>73025737
Lost hard.
>>
>>73031564
I never called Sessions a cuckservative. He's a badass and I just now referred to him as being "rad."
>>
>>73023596
Wow he is such a PERVERT how could he even say something like that, just wow!
>>
>>73031387
>>73031507
I really just wanted an answer on Ventura. Some people on /pol/ and elsewhere treat him like a libertarian hero but he's hated by the boomer Fox crowd.

The difference between a Republican and a cuckservative is nationalism and empathy with the common man. A cuckservative serves those whom hold power while the republican supports conserving and constraining government to a degree and promoting the interests of the citizenry.
>>
>>73031387
Cuckservatives are conservatives that espouse left-wing ideals because they believe it makes them more electable. A cuckservative would be the conservatives standing behind Yeb! or Rubio in the primaries because they though that they would round up the spic vote.
>>
>>73031937
Nope. They are cuckservatives but not for the reason you think. They are cuckservative because they pander to foreign immigrants minorities rather than native born Americans. They know they'll never get the majority hispanic vote but believe it's makes them a more righteous party to have more minorities become republican despite knowing they lose whites in the base through alienation. They view a mostly white party as wrong morally.

See: Dana PeRINO, Rich Lowery, George W. Bush
>>
Ted Cruz used ta eat boogers.
>>
>>73031803
Trump is pragmatic and I have no doubt he'll keep careful distance from Ventura unless and until it becomes a good idea to do otherwise. Some people are fit for figurehead public life, and other people are better suited to doing things more behind the scenes.

As for Alex, he doesn't have much to lose and makes a living off of running his mouth. And it only gets better when he has somebody on who is willing to talk right over him and tell him he's wrong.
>>
>>73023596
I mean I wouldn't normally care, he is a man after all. But I just know he would be the first in line to shit on any right wing pundit who got caught like this, so fuck him.
>>
>>73031803
Ventura was right about Chris Kyle. I don't even blame him for the lawsuit, Chris Kyle was a massive faggot who made up a story about knocking him out in one punch, after all. But besides that he really is the FAR fringe of conspiracy theory, but he never once mentions Jews.

Look up his old appearances on Opie and Anthony if you want to see how deep the crazy really goes. He loses his mind when he's challenged on anything.
>>
>>73032949
He might've been right in the suit but the man is dead and it feels like he just wanted a buck off the widow. Sure, she's not broke but it's still a dick move for a story that simply embellished.
>never once mentions Jews.
Controlled opposition.
>>
File: 1459811958417.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1275) Image search: [Google]
1459811958417.jpg
158 KB, 1024x1275
He has a hate boner for Donald and a rape boner for Melania.

I knew Chris was a fucking weirdo but damn.
>>
>>73025737
FUCK
>>73029724
Seconded
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.