[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#cryforflint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1352322998678.png (27 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1352322998678.png
27 KB, 500x362
Hey /pol/,

Now I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I have an account on tumblr STRICTLY FOR TROLLING PURPOSES, and I was thinking of starting a new hashtag trend in light of today's events.

#cryforflint

The idea is that they should cry after Trump's nomination to give Flint, Michigan fresh water.

Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon?
>>
>>73007790
so there will just be pictures of people crying not really that funny maybe like something about clear pee #clearpeeforflint
>>
>>73008107
Yeah, it's gotta be something embarrassing, so that they're really mortified after the prank is exposed.

Maybe something like #spitforflint ?
>>
>>73008442
oooh #spitforflint almost has a bit of a ring to it i could see it catch on
>>
>>73008107
>>73008706

Seriously? No one spits when the person you don't want wins the nomination.
>>
>>73009128
It could be like a #NeverTrump thing. We could convince a bunch of lefties to film themselves spitting on an image of Trump and sending it through the mail to Flint, Michigan. Not embarrassing, per se, but it makes them look really bad, like they're throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>73009778

It wouldn't look particularly embarrassing compared to other shit we could have them do. Also,

https://www.tumblr.com/search/cryforflint

Is officially trending now with a whopping 1 posts.
>>
>>73009999
Nice digits. But bleh, if you were going to ask us to jump in, you should've given us a chance to offer advice.
>>
>>73009999
winrar
>>
>>73010192

You can still start another hashtag without me... ;_;
>>
>>73007790
>I have an account on tumblr

stopped reading

gtfo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.