[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is PA going red just a meme ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pa.png (5 KB, 138x99) Image search: [Google]
pa.png
5 KB, 138x99
Is PA going red just a meme ?
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobsMarch2016.png (495 KB, 6000x4500) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobsMarch2016.png
495 KB, 6000x4500
>>73006531
Yes
>>
>>73006531
yes. if PA goes red then AZ goes blue

both arent happening
>>
It's a great fantasy to jerk off to
>>
>>73006642
>no manufacturing jobs
>>
>>73006642
Look mom he posted it again
>>
>>73006642
>Leaf

Bad Canadian, shoo.
>>
Is Florida going red a possibility?

The way the Donald smashed the primary makes me think he's in with a chance but my local online bookie has him at 2.87 to win which seems a bit high.

Would it be worth chucking some money on?
>>
>>73006531
romney almost got it an his race was a mess
>>
PAfag here. We've always been red at heart. Lots of hunters and poor hicks scattered about, balanced out by dense populations at Philly/Pittsburgh/Harrisburg.
>>
>>73007345
FL will be Red, Hillary wont win there.
>>
>>73006531
>oh
>red
>>
Trump has a real chance of capturing the union vote this time around, considering he wants to bring jobs back and Hillary has a track record of moving them out. She supported NAFTA and TTP; the former has fucked over the blue collar worker, and the latter will too. Trump's practical business experience is probably going to make the Democrats who claim to be for the common worker very nervous.
>>
>>73007914
>Trump has a real chance of capturing the union vote this time around

I thought right wing retards were programmed to hate unions.
>>
>>73006531
PA is still bretty establishment when it comes to Democrats, so they will probably vote Hillary.

Trump has a shot at winning Georgia though.
>>
>>73007383
>PAfag here. We've always been red at heart.

Made me chuckle.

2012: Obama wins PA
2008: Obama wins PA
2004: Kerry wins PA
2000: Gore wins PA
1996: Clinton wins PA
1992: Clinton wins PA

My god, you even voted for Kerry. You've got one hell of a blue state, there.
>>
PA fag also here.

People don't understand just how much Trump decimated in PA and just how much of this state actually is red.

People also don't realize the amount of Bernie supporters who are heavily anti-Hilary.
>>
>>73006531

Pennsylvania is the state that's been cucked the hardest by the migration of factories overseas. They'll go red for Trump so easy, believe me.
>>
>>73007383
Trump is far more likely to draw on the apathetic white vote than previous elections. Lots of pa didn't vote last time around because Romney only came and visited places like Yardley where rich country club types went. He didn't connect with the Pa voter. Trump is different. Pa fag btw
>>
>>73009208
True. If the Bernie bros stay home, and there is lower black turnout (this is possible because Obama isn't on the ticket), then PA could possibly swing back to red.

It is really going to depend on higher rural and suburban turnout, and I think people will be more stoked for Trump than they were for Romney. Romney was "meh" the campaign, and yet he still managed to get almost 47% of the vote in 2012.
>>
>>73006642
>32 canadien dollars were added to your paypal account
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.