[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we in the Middle East again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 520x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 520x358
Why are we in the Middle East again?
>>
To kill shitskins
>>
>>73002447
Because we fucking refuse to produce all of the petrol that we're sitting on.
>>
>>73002447
Greater israel
>>
>>73002655
well duh. dry out other countries before you dry yourself out.
>>
>>73002447
Israel and oil negotiations.
>>
>>73002447

Israel, oil, and power.

>HITLER WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
>HE MUST BE STOPPED

>AMERICA DOES IT
>WHOO MANIFEST DESTINY BITCH WE CONTROL THE WORLD WHOO AMERICA AMERICA
>>
>>73002848
>(((((Our Greatest Ally))))) and oil negotiations.
This.
>>
>>73002604
>Oy vey, White man! You want to kill shit skins, don't you! Oy vey, don't do it here! Do it over there! Good goyim, have a treat.
>>
>>73002447
Oil
>>
>>73002655
Wrong.

Number one source of USA's oil? USA.
Number two? Canada.

It's a global market. There has never been a war over oil. There never will be a war over oil. Those with the money to purchase it will have it sold to them. That is the end-all, be-all of it. There will never be a war over oil.

>>73002848
>>73002855
>Israel
Nope. We do not need to engage in military operations to defend Israel, and we don't do it. Instead, we give them money to defend themselves. Which is actually much cheaper than providing their defense, which is why we do it.

So what's the real reason?

Regional stability. We are the last super power. We intend to remain that way. The best way for another super-power to arise is to become engulfed in a war that requires it to become one, on the side of an ally in a war in the Middle East.

Self defense is why the USA is in the Middle East. It's just not the Middle East that we are defending ourselves against, by being there.
>>
>>73002447
Again? We never left you stupid bitch
>>
>>73003269

You're right, we're not defending for Israel; we're attacking.
>>
>>73003482
That is not at all accurate. Who is it you think we're attacking in the Middle East on Israel's behalf?
>>
>>73002447

To kill muslims?
>>
>>73002447
Banter iirc
>>
>>73003375
>Implying that's what I meant.
>Implying I'm not asking why we're there in the first place
>Being this retarded.

Wew lad.
>>
because theres brown people there and they deserve death
>>
>>73003553

Everyone without a kike-controlled bank.
>>
>>73003577
Nope.

Most populous Muslim nation on Earth? Indonesia. They fucking love us.
>>
>>73002447
Saudi Arabia wants you to get rid of the Shia Muslims and deliver more arms to ISI- I mean moderate rebels in Syria, Iraq, Yemen und Libya. They're paying well.
>>
>>73002447
Petrodollar
>>
>>73003748
What a fact-filled, thoughtful answer. You coulda just admitted you were talking out your ass.
>>
>>73002447
Destabilization of the entire world so Israel can be the world Masters which will fail miserably Jews are failures at everything they get so frustrated even as dentists they start ripping kids teeth out without any anesthetic just to hear them scream
>>
>>73003964
Actually that's the opposite of why we're there. Maintaining the balance of power has been our explicit intent since the seventies, in the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 800x550
>>73002447
Our Greatest Ally®™.
>>
>>73003269

Self defense or the govt wanting to see a return on it's investment for all of those military budget dollars.
>>
ZOMG!!!!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!?!?!?! WE NEED TO DESTROY THE TERRORISTS™!!!!! YOU ARE A DANGEROUS ENTITY AND WE'RE SENDING YOU TO BE REEDUCATED! G-D BLESS THIS COUNTRY (and Israel)!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73002447
Murdering the mudskins.

You want a better reason anon? We ain't done until all the arabs go extinct.
>>
>>73004257
That is some grade-a, premium-brand nonsense, anon.

Return on a military investment would be
A: Decisive victories
B: Accomplishment of clear goals
C: Successful self-defense
D: Capturing territories

or probably plenty of other things. But nowhere on the list would be "engage in decade-long, low-boiling conflicts without even being able to set easily-digestible goals, let alone accomplish any." Which is what we do. And it isn't because our leaders are all just idiots.
>>
>>73003269
So much blue pill that it hurts.
Stop watching Jew-media like it's a reliable source for news. Shits more filled with propaganda than average North Korean channel.
>>
File: 3e3.png (1 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
3e3.png
1 MB, 1201x884
>>73003269
YOU BONER SLAVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG AND YOU LIE.
>>
>>73004652
>I have no facts, but let me mention muh memes!
>>
File: 1461536705739.jpg (191 KB, 1024x611) Image search: [Google]
1461536705739.jpg
191 KB, 1024x611
>>73002672
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.