[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That sudden urge to hang yourself with your mouse when your state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1462402228402.jpg (137 KB, 1218x1218) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462402228402.jpg
137 KB, 1218x1218
That sudden urge to hang yourself with your mouse when your state was dumb enough to vote an old jew into office.

What's your thoughts on this old fartbag? He'll die 2 years into office.

Nothing is worse than seeing this autism.
>>
>>72997611
If you've been here longer than 2 hours you know our views on Bernout.
>>
Two? I think you're being a bit generous. Guy looks like a pile of dust. Honestly he's miles better than Shillary but damn he better pick a good running mate because he won't see the end of his few quarter term.
>>
>>72997611
Trump is the same age. Fuck off Chaim
>>
>>72997611
The longer he stays in the race, the better it will be for Trump. I hope he stays in and ties Hillary in California. A DNC contested convention would wreck their party.
>>
>>72997920
Sanders is 5 years older but looks 25 years older.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462402092652.jpg (80 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462402092652.jpg
80 KB, 1024x1024
>>72997797
I don't think Hillary will do half the shit she fucking stammers about on stage.
This bubble gum dum-dum looking fucking dirt bag has the influence of loads of cucks and fucking femimazis. And he'll stop at nothing to have us become the next Sweden (no offense)

More shit that makes me want to kill myself.
>>
Indianafag here. My cousin's ex who is on foodstamps and went to some 'my vagina my rights' thing downtown is all about the Bernie. She's a single mom, but...it's sort of my cousin's fault. He started banging his boss, bought a futon and put it downstairs so he could fuck her while his kid and gf slept upstairs. After that she became super SJW man hating Bernie supporter.
>>
>>72998070
This. I think he's an unbelievably dangerous dirty old Jew and I can't believe he has that much traction.
>>
>>72998042

Funny what happens when you have high energy and actually take care of yourself.
>>
>>72998200
Lmao savage
>>
File: 4nX44_A7.jpg (18 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
4nX44_A7.jpg
18 KB, 401x401
>>72997611
Here cones Dat Boi Bernie
>>
I'd love to see Trump become president, not because I love his policies but because it would be fun to see what happens but on the other hand I'd hate to see Bernie get it because no matter how entertaining, he would absolutely and inevitably run the country into the ground.
>surely a country larger than europe with a mixed to fuck pop of 350+ million people can be like denmark xD just belieeeeeve people revolution yeah man!
Fucking old-ass kike hippie motherfucker.
>>
>>72997611
He isn't going to win the nomination anyway, he only won 5 more delegates than shillary last night.
>>
I don't understand how the little fuck won. He was at 30% and Hilary was at 60%. This baffels me how of all states mine was one of the few retarded enough to let him win.
Of course he went to all the mega shot lord Hotspots: Bloomington, Indianapolis, Lafayette , Evansville.
You can't walk 6 steps in those cities without finding a Starbucks or a fucking Chipotle.
>>
>>72998393
O shit whaddup
>>
>>72998200
Do you think it's great that he went to the mega liberal spots here? Like fucking Bloomington?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.