[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of role will Carl Icahn have in the Trump administration?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What kind of role will Carl Icahn have in the Trump administration?
>>
Starting a war for oil in the middle east and disrupting alternative energy to boost his collapsing stock holdings in domestic oil exploitation.
>>
>>72997591
>Starting a war
>in the middle east
>Starting
>>
All i know is that icahn built the collest fucking building at my university
>>
>>72997279
getting rekt by China's sneakiest negotiators. Though I hardly need tell you that, ChangBro

>>72997724
this shit has not even begun. The Muslim world is filled to the brim with unemployed, and unemployable young men, who want to die in combat. This thing is going to be YUUUUUGE
>>
>>72997591
We're still at war, you retard.
>>
>>72998462
Yeah, goys. It's so cool. He's so cool. Israel is great, right goys?

Get the fuck off the board. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72998618
No. "We" are not at war. You and dumb fuck neo-con faggots who refuse to dump oil, refuse to mind your own business, refuse to STOP IMMIGRATION, refuse to stop accepting sandnigger foreign investments, are at war.

Dumb, zio-faggot nigger soliders are at war. Their white nigger plantation managers are at war. Their indio "Christian brothers" shitting up the Marine Corps are at war.

Don't speak for all of us, you dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1456551908044.png (996 KB, 973x1226) Image search: [Google]
1456551908044.png
996 KB, 973x1226
>>72998983

You talk like one of those faggot sovereign citizens who lecture cops about how they can't arrest them as they're being taken to jail in the back of a cop car.

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>72998983
We are literally still at a state of war, you retard. Google this shit. The war in Afghanistan is still ongoing--not to mention our destabilization efforts in Syria, Libya, etc. Those drone missiles aren't free, you know.
>>
>>72999448
Enjoy the meat grinder, you dumb kiked out faggot.
>>
>>72999662
>our destabilization efforts in Syria, Libya, etc.
>our
Great job murdering Europe and accomplishing nothing. 'Murica, fuck yeah.
>>
>>72999982
Are you so delusional that you actually believe Obama hasn't perpetuated the same foreign policy that Bush started? The Middle East is even worse now and we're even closer in bed with the Saudis/Gulf States and their oil than we were before.
>>
>>73000116
So you're not American? What are you, some sort of buttmad Muslim with a proxy?
>>
>>73000224
What the fuck does Obama have to do with anything I said? Where am I even bringing that nigger up and why are you bringing him up?

He's just a reflection of the kiked out nigger "country" called the USA. A kiked out nigger like 95% of Amerikwa's garbage population.
>>
File: o shit.jpg (481 KB, 2758x1822) Image search: [Google]
o shit.jpg
481 KB, 2758x1822
>>72997591
>>72998668
>>72998983
>>72999982
>>73000116

>cant tell if troll or retarded libertarian
>>
>>72997279
FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER
HE COST ME 2K IN APPLE STOCK LAST WEEK
FAGGOT
>>
>>73000327
>So you're not American?
So to be an American means I should be satisfied with the complete and total genetic annihilation of the European race? Kiked out nigger country strikes again.
>What are you, some sort of buttmad Muslim with a proxy?
Anything at all I've been saying in this thread giving you that vibe, you dumb kiked out nigger?
>>
>>73000684
>Anything at all I've been saying in this thread giving you that vibe, you dumb kiked out nigger?

Yeah--literally everything that you've posted gives off that vibe.

Also, you're implying that either you aren't American or that you don't identify with America in this post: >>73000116
>>
>>72998668
Great negotiator. One of the great businessmen of our country. You know, I don't take money from anyone, nobody owns me, but damn I just have to mention my friend Carl Icahn at every rally.
>>
>>73001155
Why would I identify with a country that prides itself on murdering every remaining trace of the White race across the entire planet? Why would I identify with a country that revolves every aspect of its culture around kikes and niggers?
>>
>>73001604
This
>>
God forbid this board critically think about why Trump will be a disaster like the rest of the candidates.
>>
>>73002852
It's all shills. It's so obvious.
>>
>>72997279
Treasury Secretary or Fed Chairman for as long as it still exists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.