[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Besides, i think people should try to ignore their race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Ishvalwasahoax.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Ishvalwasahoax.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
Pol has got to be absolutely Btfo this time if even a 16 year old anime character is so right.
>>
>>72993025
Is this yugioh?
>>
Brotherhood was better desu senpai
>>
>>72993025
go back to the mosque Mehmet no one wants to hear your shit again
>>
>>72993025
He caused his brother to disintegrate and lost his leg to try to revive his dead mom, and created an abomination.
He's not exactly the best source for good ideas.
>>
>>72993025
So, let's lie to ourselves?

Lying is a sin.
>>
>>72993108
No. It is Yume Miru Kusuri.

That was a lie, but this is a shit thread so saging and having off topic discussion is permitted.
>>
Not even the philosopher's stone could make niggers decent.
>>
>>72993025
There's a difference between treating each other as equals and letting them all live in your country while paying them welfare
>>
>>72993188
Oh so it's the alchemist thingy reddit's so crazy about
>>
Reminder that the guy who did the study of social cohesion and whatever in a multicultural society came from India and cannot be trusted since they have a caste system and it is obvious he wants to put other races below him.
>>
>>72993596
>Reminder that the guy who did the study of social cohesion and whatever in a multicultural society came from India

Who?
>>
File: rhmaga.jpg (84 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
rhmaga.jpg
84 KB, 300x271
>>
fuher king bradley did nothing wrong
>>
>>72993188
Brotherhood was overanimated trash.
>>
>>72994115
I don't remember. Just something I see often posted here.
>>
>>72993025
But I think the same thing, Mohammed.

It's that the very vast majority of people don't so until everyone else actually practices that, I won't cuck myself like the entirety of Europe is doing by thinking everyone thinks that way.
>>
I thought he was talking about religion? Which is kind of funny considering he comes into contact with God
>>
>>72994406
Brotherhood followed the manga.
>>72993025
He's not wrong, but the problem is blacks and sandniggers don't treat people well.
>>
>>72994406
It is literally just a canon continuation from the Greed Arc retard. Edgy kid Wrath was the worst shit ever.
>>
Why do manlets never learn...
>>
>>72994408
You mean Robert Putnam? Because he's from New York. And it's not like there aren't any studies that confirm his assessment - Dinesen for example, who's from Denmark.
>>
>>72993596

You mean that Harvard study that shows people in Multicult societies don't trust each other, socialize less and don't even know who their neighbors are while locking all their doors? Because that liberal study proved Multicult is shit.
>>
>>72994204
Meh, I don't know about genociding a huge country full of Aryans is not wrong...

Although the Ishvallan War of Extermination wasn't wrong.

>>72994568
Yeah, even talking to God himself couldn't convince this edgy fedora tipper that he exists.
>>
>>72994480

This. It's all well and good moving past tribalism, but the fact is the rest of the world won't. It's not even limited to other nations. Minorities are the same and they'll stick together to make sure that if they can't get ahead then hopefully their brothers can. Every single other race/culture/religion will put their own first.
>>
>>72993108
it's Full Metal Alchemist

it can't be YGO.
Yu-Gi-Oh is redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>72995563
it is?
>>
>>72995739
It WAS along time ago.
>>
>>72995563
There's a lot of animus that can be seen as redpilled, as long as you see them with /pol/ eyes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.