[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump | Lewinsky 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Give me ONE reason why Monica Lewinsky shouldn't be Trump's VP

Hillary would go ballistic
>>
>>72992617
does kek will it?
>>
>>72992880
guess not
>>
>>72992617

1) Lewinsky is a Clinton administration establishment stooge

2) Hillary would probably have her assassinated

So it's a pointless gesture. It would be hilarious, though.
>>
>>72992617
She's a jewess
>>
Usually you don't pick someone more qualified than yourself to be vice president
>>
>>72992617
>>72992992
My sides would go in to orbit if that happened. Someone should get this trending on twitter or something.
>>
>>72992617
Is she even a conservative?
>>
>>72992617
She has experience in the Whitehouse why not.
>>
They should have Lewinsky moderate a debate.
>>
>>72992617
How good do you think her blowjob skills are?
>>
>>72993141
Trudeau, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>72993318
Yeah, she knows how to use her mouth
>>
>>72992617
This would be absolutely fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1457041215285.gif (2 MB, 239x165) Image search: [Google]
1457041215285.gif
2 MB, 239x165
1. because sucking dic is your addiction...

you pathetic wanna-be
>>
>>72992617

This woman was harassed and shamed on a scale never to be seen again and people still make jokes and make fun of her. Pretty sad.
>>
I'll give you two

She is a JEW
SHE is a WHORE
>>
>>72992880
Kek does not will it. Trump/Webb 2016.
>>
>>72992617
>Hilldawg's ass goes nuclear
>Bill has a stroke
consequences will never be the same
hoooo
leeeee
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>72993226
come on over here, boy
have a cigar
you're gonna go far
>>
>>72993619
Very orally skilled
>>
File: x.jpg (47 KB, 945x552) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
47 KB, 945x552
So does the republican nominee get to choose whoever they would like for VP? I thought the VP had to be voted on at the convention?

Pls respond.
>>
It woulsd be pointless on many forms. Hillbilly and Clinton wouldn't even get triggered. And sure as hell they would attack Trump with some arguments etc. Pointless idea even to imagine.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.