[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon we will witness the stump that will cast a shadow over all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: clinton-trump1.jpg (159 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
clinton-trump1.jpg
159 KB, 625x352
Soon we will witness the stump that will cast a shadow over all the other stumps
>>
>>72991181
The first debate will be the most-watched television event in the history of the world.

I hope he makes her cry and then keel over from a stroke.
>>
Trump is a Clinton plant. He is there to fuck the GOP. She will win... the oligarchs already decided.
>>
>>72991871
>source: my cat
>>
File: 1360484161870.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1360484161870.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
>>72991564
I want this to happen
>>
>>72991871

He's not. He knows the Clintons. He has made deals with the Clintons. That's how a businessman gets shit done and gets things built. He's made deals with all kinds of people it doesn't mean he's a plant.
He just knows who to deal with and when to get his shit running. He knows which palms to grease.

Now he runs on his own money on his own platform he doesn't have to grease shit.
>>
>>72991871
trump is going solidus snake on these nyukas
>>
>Trump heads for the stage
>gets taken out by a leftist lynchmob

>Hillary starts laughing
>gets a stroke
>>
File: Trump and Hillary Actual Size.png (33 KB, 264x139) Image search: [Google]
Trump and Hillary Actual Size.png
33 KB, 264x139
>>72991181
Oh come on, at least be realistic with your graphic.
>>
>>72991871
>Trump is a Clinton plant.
Go back to /x/. You think being cynical about everything and asserting things without evidence makes you smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>72991181
The crowd will boo everything he says regardless of what it is. The media will report that clinton won despite her actually getting schlonged.
>>
>>72991871
Clinton is a Trump plant
>>
Hillary
>he's a racist
Trump
>"excuse me Hillary"
>five seconds of silence
>"Benghazi"
>crowd boos hillary
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.