[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me with some facts I'm struggling to find data on /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: President2k16.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
President2k16.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
Help me with some facts I'm struggling to find data on /pol/. I'm trying to educate some family on why Trump is indeed the right candidate, but I'm having a hard time finding some factual statistics to back me up. Perhaps my fellow /pol/acks can help?

For starters, I need info on Trump's successful business ventures vs his failed business ventures. A side-by-side comparison would be good, or simply a list showing success vs failure.

Second, I need statistics that would back up his comment that illegal immigrants are rapists, drug dealers and killers. I know they're already illegals and need to gtfo, but some indication that they tend to be violent criminals would be vital.

Help me out bros. I've been looking, but it's hard to sift through all the liberal media bullshit to find the truth.
>>
Why bother? Hillary's going to win anyway
>>
>>72990476

Not a chance, wafflenigger.
>>
File: Beautiful-girls-laughing[1].jpg (59 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful-girls-laughing[1].jpg
59 KB, 550x340
>>72990350

>He took a comedic internet meme seriously and told people in the real world that he wants a reality tv star to be the president
>>
>>72990350
Is google blocked or something?
>>
What the hell do you mean with success, isn't he billionaire has lots of business and pretty much he and his family are set for life.

I bet he and his descendants won't even need to work a single day of their whole lives.
>>
>>72990350
How does one man suddenly have massive wealth?

How do we secure our border?

How do we prevent jobs from going overseas?

How will we not drown in debt?

How will we promote the general welfare without locking the poor in a welfare loop?
>>
File: trump2001.jpg (787 KB, 1200x773) Image search: [Google]
trump2001.jpg
787 KB, 1200x773
>>72990350

Here, show em how he's really a New York lefty with a history of voting Democrat.

That should make them feel more comfortable with him.
>>
File: happy frogman.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>72990633
>>
>i told everyone to vote for president
>i did this based on 4chan memes
>uh oh they actually asked me to back up what i said
>pls help
>>
>>72991360
*for trump for president
>>
You fucked up OP
>>
Damn it, you fuckers.
>>
File: 40kemperortrump3.jpg (64 KB, 469x484) Image search: [Google]
40kemperortrump3.jpg
64 KB, 469x484
>>72990350
OP ignore the shills, they are trying so hard right now.

About the illegals, you can find some informations and data here in the articles and the sources:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/
>>
>>72990350
repeat soundbites like youre voting for lyin ted, trump is going to make america great again, hilary is a snake etc whenever you cant answer them.
make sure you point a gun at them for good measure, that always helps if you want to convince someone to be on your side.
>>
>>72992998

Based Portugal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.