[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we bust tits in video games? Honest question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: kpS6tUM.webm (420 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
kpS6tUM.webm
420 KB, 360x360
Why can't we bust tits in video games?

Honest question. Webm related.
>>
Bump. Codefags, make this happen.
>>
Get a job, faggot.
>>
>>72989309
>no webm sound on /pol/
fuuuuuuu
>>
And why don't YOU make a video game?
Any retard can make anything on blender for free.
Then you give that shit some value and texture you made with over 9000 hours of MS paint
Then you get a greenlight access for like 100$
You get enough retards to greenlight you and believe me you will
Then your game survived two days on the front page of steam before being removed for hurting too much feeling
You're pissed and you find out some dumb bitch is sucking everyone's cock so video games don't hurt her feeling anymore
You complain about this on the internet
Then people make fun of your baby hobbies, seriously, get a job and play conterstrike.

That is why you can't burst boobs in video games but with enough mods you can rape /everything/ in new vegas.
>>
>>72990309
It's more a comment on why female characters can bust our balls LITERALLY in a brutal fashion with no consequence, yet the very idea of smashing a tit into smithereens would probably cause international outrage

fucking idiot leaf
>>
>>72990918
that's my point too, Hamed
>>
>>72990918
That's Johnny's move and it can be done against any character gender.

Many characters have moved that eviscerate the chest.
>>
Breasts are not female balls. I saw a man attempt to take a woman down by punching her in the breasts and to this day it is still the third most savage beating a man has endured in the Pacific Northwest.
>>
>>72991408
Yep. I remember feeling the shockwaves that day.
>>
>>72990309
Exactly the same as feminist complaning about not enough female protagonist ( which there are ) how about they stop bitching about it and get off their fat asses and try amd make one.
>>
>>72989309
That time Kratos used a bitch to hold a door tho.
>>
>>72989309
They bust cunts also so it's fair, also I guarantee you a couple of punches can connect with female characters chests.
>>
>>72989544
the code is trivial. you need animators.
>>
>>72989309
the parallel thing for females is also a kick to the groin. it's a weak spot for both genders.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.