[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ehem..Europa "refugee" crisis... "Would dat ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (5 KB, 369x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 369x234
Ehem..Europa "refugee" crisis... "Would dat ever happen to da best contri in da wurld we would start aa fucking war because we have da weepuns". You pathetic faggots get raped since Reagan aka the puppet from the Jews, he started the downfall for the USA. And today you are the SJW base nr.1 in the world, with many many millions of illegal shitskins, a country with great capitalism without real control over anything so all the big companies can do what they want I mean "freedum" is great right. Everything is a business even your jails, how idiotic is that God damn. And trump will never win no fucking way he's great of course but Hillary will get 8 years playtime and you know it, 'I will emulate chancellor Merkel as president' -Hillary... Good luck with that. Your country will be Mexico 2.0 with "some" 40 million niggers who are out of control. Really guys really nice job you did everything right.
>>
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 850x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 850x661
>>
File: 1459818141360.png (39 KB, 1100x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459818141360.png
39 KB, 1100x1300
gaooo~
>>
File: image.gif (15 KB, 437x322) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15 KB, 437x322
And why are you so addicted to "medically" pills really disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1722x1187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1722x1187
Most murikans can't even drink milk
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 403x403
And your food is disgusting af
>>
rude
>>
>>72986803
>radiation sign on gmos
lel is this what retards actually believe? do you even know what a gmo is
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
What a shame... Your "empire" is dead
>>
>>72985917
>I mean "freedum" is great right.

Make an anti refugee post and leave it up for a week. Although you probably wouldn't get in trouble Ahmed
>>
>>72987058
GMO food is disgusting Und that's why everyone is fat... Mc Donalds's not even real food that's just some addictive clustershit and you fucking leaf are on the same way if you tolerate this inhuman USA lifestyle
>>
File: spede calls.png (165 KB, 320x479) Image search: [Google]
spede calls.png
165 KB, 320x479
>this thread
>>
>>72986518

>Most murikans can't even drink milk
>Most
>15-30%

Oh look its retarded
>>
>>72987588
That's true but only for stupid idiots, if you know the law here you will be fine i mean you can punch a shitskin to the ground only if he say "sharia for Germany" :^)
>>
>>72987701
yeah you dont even know what a gmo is. figured as much
>>
>>72988148

Do it and post a video m8. I don't believe it. Shitskins get treated better than native Germans that need social security(or the German equivalent of that) Take your country back vote AfD
>>
>>72988552
Art 20 GG (4) (4) against anyone who undertakes to abolish this constitutional order, all Germans have the right to resistance, if no other remedy is possible.
>>
>>72987058
That's a biohazard sign you syrup brained leaf.

>>72985917
Germoney, why so mad at US? Not like we're forcing refugees down your throat. Get mad at your Fuhrerin Merkel.
>>
>>72985917
Poorly aimed negativity on our fellow amerifats.
Did one was mean to you on another thread ?
>>
>>72988382

Oh look its a faggot who ingests GMO's. Enjoy being fat.
>>
>Would dat ever happen to da best contri in da wurld we would start aa fucking war because we have da weepuns
did anyone ever say this, other than you?
>>
>>72990958
breeding is a form of genetic modification. enjoy being fat AND retarded
>>
>>72990958
>I don't know what GM food is.

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>72991412
>>72991523

> Either poor or fat fuckers.

It's real a shame that you are poor and fat/
>>
>>72988552
Yes they get sure but law is law and until merkel doesn't kill the law we can do something against it
>>
>>72989876
>Not like we're forcing refugees down your throat. Get mad at your Fuhrerin Merkel.
that guy is right tho
>>
>>72991359
Yes everyone from you in every EU thread so that's it
>>
>>72992173
I dont believe you
>>
>>72990958
>>72991659
>>72991523
GMO simply means modifying the genetics of an organism in order to enhance or create more desirable traits. Creating more desirable organisms has been done since the beginning of time by selective breeding. However now, instead of waiting multiple generations in order to change the organism, it can be done directly and more efficiently. In addition, GMOs can be created with new properties unavailable before, such as insect resistance that allows for safer food and environments without insecticide. GMOs are already being created to survive in previously unfarmable climates and are generally larger / more prosperous than regular food, and ultimately have the potential to end world hunger. Saying that making a genetic modification will always result in causing cancer / autism / whatever is just as retarded as saying that every single time you modify your car you cause it to have an extra set of doors.
>>
>>72992770

I'm perfectly ok with feeding this shit to the niggers as long as they pay for it.
>>
>>72993147
not an argument
>>
>>72993293

Do you get paid to shill by Monsanto or something.

I will stick to fucking organic produce for the rest of my life thank you very much.
>>
>>72992093
TY bruder. Gotta start where the problem is, and for you guys it's at the top of your state.
>imports filth by the thousands
>shoos away flag when given to her at conference
>blatantly anti-german in actions and sentiment
I mean, why put up with her shit? Get her impeached! Or whatever it is you guys do!
>>
>>72985917
your right next to the source and have more white women .
europe is priority number 1 for kebabs. your male children are what ahmed will settle for if he cant find a little girl
>>
>>72993384
GMO GMO, do you undestand that fucking every single type 1 diabetic person benefits from gene modification? You fucking shit don't even understand the benefit from using genetically modified products. You are a discrete to human kind, you should off yourself in the most unhuman way as beast as you are. Stick a shotgun up your ass with with your GMO free products and pull a trigger as many times as you can and I am surely hoping that you are using a semiautomatic shotgun atleast as single shot shotgun wouldn't be enough for killing you properly enough.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.