[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genetically modified babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
When genetically modified babies are the future. All these
>Race war
>'Muh superiority'
>Niggers
>WE WAZ KINGZ N SHIEET
>We invented...
It will all be meaningless. And we know that that is the future. So being against race mixing is futile. The only argument I can see is race mixing might actually stop us from achieving out goal of genetically modified babies becuase or retarded races.

>/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>72981968
>genetically modified babies
>everyone chooses to have white babies
>>
>>72982229
>being this naive
There are still ethnicities that are actually proud of their lineage and culture.
But that's besides the point. Having that sort of capabilities will mean you can go beyond being "white". I'm implying some alien shit. But there might something else humans want if given the opportunity.
>>
>>72981968

>I don't understand genetics or economics
>everyone else is therefore BTFO

You tried, I guess.
>>
So there won't be a class divide that allows the rich to purchase genes that turn their offspring into a literally superior master race?
Wew that's a relief.
>>
>>72981968
when this happens only chads will exist

losers will no longer exist
>>
>>72983230
If that's the future than you can't do much about it.
Just like right now
>white>>black
It was clearly not intentional to turn out like that but it did. Same thing here. Once the genetically modified master race becomes a reality. Than it is what it is. And won't be good for the inferior race.
>>
In the future everyone will be white
>>
File: 1453787031915.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453787031915.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>72983777
>Blessed sevens

WITNESSED
>>
>>72981968
Anyone who engages is a huge cuck. Raising a child that doesn't share your genetics.
>>
>>72984007
Not necessarily. It's limitless. Why limit yourself to "white"
>inb4 whites are the best
>>72984145
Than enjoy being the niggers of the future.
>>
>>72981968
I'd rather see a modified plague that only targets niggers, jews, indians and arabs. put in chinese for good measure lest they get too powerful
>>
>>72984570
That's for you to wish.
>put in chinese for good measure lest they get too powerful
Their already doing a lot advances in a lot grey areas the the west is scared to do or is being held by the left. Unless the west is doing it in secret.
>>
>>72985131
you just need one single biologist that knows his trade who's also a white supremacist and you're set. I'm putting my hopes in that. would have been the one to do it myself but I wasn't very good in biology and chemistry in school.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.