[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/st atus/727937363733839876
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: lol.jpg (203 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
203 KB, 752x752
https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/727937363733839876

Hillary's first legitimate attack ad on Trump. This is what we can expect for the next 5 months. Thoughts?
>>
>>72979886
Trump is going to rip her to shreds.

I can't wait until he brings up the rapes.
>>
It seemed more pro-Trump than anything. I liked the video.
>>
>Using Republicans establishment to attack an outsider

This is supposed to make people want to vote for Clinton, the establishment Democrat hated by all?
>>
Trump needs to start his attack ad of her accepting $20K donation and endorsement from the KKK.

Trump has to get into the heads of the dopey youth, that Hillary will kill their chances of creating wealth.

Unfortunately, Bengazi will not be an effective vote swayer among independents and Middle if the road, Democrats.
>>
>>72979886
This video really illustrates how good Leftists are at playing the language war. When they get their enemies to use their buzzwords for them, it's possible to just sic some of their enemies on other enemies.

Also, is on Trump on record EVER having used words like misogynist, xenophobia, or even accusing someone else of being racist? I can't remember ever hearing him use words like these.
>>
Why in the world would she even do this when clearly nothing they said had any effect?
>>
>>72979886
Trump just needs to read out every one of her emails.

I doubt many Americans will want to be associated with someone who sacrifices chickens to moloch
>>
>>72979886
It's actually frightening incompetence that they think this will be an effective add. This is what happens when you hire millennials to do political marketing. You get retarded group think nurtured in the echo bubble of the Daily Show. These people are political eunuchs, and they're going to get raped, RAPED, by Trump.
>>
>>72980441
>When they get their enemies to use their buzzwords for them, it's possible to just sic some of their enemies on other enemies.

A smart observation
>>
>>72980126
Except Chump has gone on record defending Clinton back during the rape allegations. Whoops!
>>
>>72979886
So much butthurt in that add lol
>>
>>72979886
>using somebody nobody likes to attack Trump
I guess Romney has more personality than her I guess.
>>
Romney betrayed the voters and gave Obama four more years, I don't think anyone gives a shit what he says
>>
>>72979886
But that just a series of highlights from a whole campaign of endless stumping
>>
>>72980441
Only when mocking democrats
>>
>>72980490
Kek omg yes
>>
>>72980588
You can't see how trying to double gambit him would backfire in this case though?

>b-but Trump supported my racists husband too. He's just as bad as ME. Vote Hillary! XD
>>
>>72980454
it didn't have any effect.... on Republicans.
>>
>>72980828
ugh, christ...

rapist*
>>
>that shitty background music
it looks like a parody and not an attack ad, what the fuck is she doing
>>
>>72980588
Are you implying hillary hasn't ever gone against her own word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

But let me guess, you'll watch it for 30 seconds then go back to being a sheep.
>>
>>72979886
Actually pretty good ad against him, Trump needs to do a better job getting undecided voters if he wants any chance at beating her.

>>72980211
It's meant to sway people who may be republican but don't like Trump or people who are undecided. Retarded Trump shills and die-hards who only vote "conservative" are never going to be the target of these ads

>>72980504
>taking political advice from /pol/

They're trying to appeal to average people, not the basement dwelling stormfaggot from /pol/. Filling an ad with shitty memes and nazi symbolism isn't going to work for the general public like it would for you.
>>
File: Energy.png (281 KB, 530x329) Image search: [Google]
Energy.png
281 KB, 530x329
>infinite source of cash to make a good AD
>this is the best they could come up with
>>
TRUMP WINS PRESIDENCY

45TH PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
>>
File: 12412.jpg (5 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
12412.jpg
5 KB, 257x257
>>72979886
Fuck this Megyn Kelly bloody snatch nonsense I'm going to end it right now.

Trump was talking about the debate like it was a boxing match. The Referees aka the Moderators, got involved. Megyn Kelly took a few punches to the point where there was blood coming out of her nose. But Trump realized the way he was talking was like he punched a Women, so he discarded the entire premise of the statement by saying "Whatever".

You have to be a pervert to take it like he was talking about her Vagina, & Trump even said that. I 100% agree with him.
>>
>>72981102
wow, I now shill for hill
>>
>>72981102
Nice ad hominem there bud.
>>
>>72980441
During his potential reform party candidacy he called Pat Buchanan a Nazi and David Duke a racist and some other cunt a communist
>>
>>72980992
I can't go beyond 30 seconds because of imminent cringe.
>>
>>72979886
What the heck? Now I'm a #Cruzmissile.
>>
File: 1461727104528.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
1461727104528.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>72980588
>Bring up the fact that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist
>Thinking the rape obsessed left is going to care what Trump's opinion was on Bill's rape career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyRX7U0oL2Q
>>
File: 4L_6WY71blW.jpg (490 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
4L_6WY71blW.jpg
490 KB, 1201x884
>>72979886
>what are opponents
Argues that trump can't bring the GOP together by showing clips of primary opponents. The left is really this dense isn't it?
>>
Mitt "Ampad" Romney lambasting Trump for greed in a Hillary Clinton attack ad is something precious. The Establishment agrees on one thing and that's the Teflon Don.
>>
File: 6534275647862868.png (179 KB, 880x863) Image search: [Google]
6534275647862868.png
179 KB, 880x863
>>
>>72982170
BUCKLE UP, KEK
>>
The video was very nostalgic and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling of the absolute ass pain Trump and company caused those featured in the clip. I'd fire the maker of the video though because I find it as a positive for Trump. #VoteTrump #MakeEmCryAgain
>>
>>72982170
BUCKLE UP CU.CK
>>
>>72979886

the music was so fucking gay, like something from a desperate housewives intro

these ads won't matter when they're 1 on 1 and whole america is watching, she will show her true colours then
>>
>>72979886
>hated establishment republicans bashing Trump
>thinking this will work
wew lad. Also literally nobody believes Trump is religious, I can't believe they put that one in there.
>>
File: politics.gif (1012 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
politics.gif
1012 KB, 320x180
>>72982170
>WWE politics
I'm intrigued
>>
Trump is already spinning the narrative that ads don't mean shit. Especially in this day and age, ads are not effective unless they have that meme factor. Everyone is used to tuning out ads, especially this time where everyone is used to Adblocking everything. Social media will be a more important than any other media platform.
>>
>>72983075
Sadly it makes it harder for future insurgent groups outside of the US make such ground since the mainstream will be prepared for it now.
>>
>>72981102
wowzers ge golly im a hilldawg now
>>
Maybe bring up that Clinton was on the Wal Mart board of directors during the time her husband signed NAFTA into law.
>>
>>72983842

Bring up that Clinton was on the Wal Mart board of directors when her husband named China "Most Favored Nation Trading Partner".
>>
>>72980126
The rapes?

Pray tell, good sir.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.