[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there literally ANY other reason to vote for Trump other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 1442147498531.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442147498531.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
Is there literally ANY other reason to vote for Trump other than

>muh establishment

Seriously being an outsider to "the system" doesn't qualify him to be president
>>
>>72971447
It just struck me we're going to have to suffer not only summerfags, but Hillary shills for the next six fucking months.
>>
>>72971521
>no, there is no reason other than "for the memes", so I will proceed to call you a shill

Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>72971447
he calls out the media on their bullshit
and is going to attempt to fix the illegal immigrant problem
>>
>>72971718

Well you're either too lazy to read or you're a shill. (he also didn't call you a shill)
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>72971447

Trump I'll make you fired he'll fire you your're fired
>>
>>72971447
The only qualifications for president are to be a natural born citizen who has resided in the US for 14 years and at least 35 years old. When will this bogus 'qualified' meme die?
>>
>>72971447

I want to keep my guns, stop paying for abortions, and stop defending Saudi Arabia.
>>
rejection of neoconservatism in favor of paleoconservatism
humiliating the neocons to get justice for the mistreatment of pat buchanan
>>
>>72971975
Not the first time I read his positions. Your point being?
>>
>>72972127
>stop paying for abortions,
>people who want to get rid of abortions
fuck off you nigger lover
>>
>>72972299
Well you're not asking a question then.
>>
>>72972118
By that logic the mentally disabled hobo who lives behind my building is just as qualified as Trump. Should he be president?
>>
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>72972438
Correct, just as qualified as Trump, Hillary, or George washington.

Are you unaware of what the word 'qualified' means?
>>
>>72972438
Pol BTFO
>>
>>72972663
Are you implying the hobo has the necessary capabilities to run the executive branch of one of the most powerful countries in the world?

He may be eligible, but definitely not qualified. Just like Trump.
>>
>>72972895
>I don't know what qualified means
>>
>>72972438
Btw, it isn't "logic", dipshit, the qualifications are specifically given in the constitution. Did you never hear as a child that anyone can become president?
>>
>>72973052
/thread
>>
>>72973064
Jesus fuck how can you be this dense. He is ELIGIBLE to be president. He is legally allowed to run. That doesn't mean he has the necessary capabilities to be succesful.
>>
>>72973052
>I don't know the difference between eligible and qualified.
>>
>>72973325
>>72973412
>having complied with the specific requirements or precedent conditions (as for an office or employment)

Right out of the dictionary
>>
>>72971447
The Republican Party is Finished.
>>
File: wall.jpg (308 KB, 1040x773) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
308 KB, 1040x773
>>
>>72973607
I'll try to switch my approach so you can understand it. I'll even use the word qualified if it makes you happy.

Trump is qualified to be president. The retarded hobo from my building is qualified to be president. NEITHER has the ability to be a GOOD president.

Fucking christ if you want to nitpick "he is techically qualified" when you know full well I meant qualified to succeed, please go ahead.
>>
>>72971447
What qualifies someone to be president is to win the presidential election.

Welcome to democracy.
>>
>>72971447
> any reason to vote for trump?
He's running against Hillary. I'll vote for who ever opposes Hillary.
>>
>>72971447

Then please list for me, the qualifications of being the president, OP.

The job has been filled by people with all different kinds of backgrounds. Just because you don't have a degree in Political Science doesn't mean you don't know how to run things properly.

Some amazingly "qualified" leaders have done terrible jobs in the past.
>>
>>72974232
There's no "he is technically qualified". You're using words which are all well defined. You're just claiming they have a different meaning.
Why is it everyone on the left resorts to this kind of argument - redefining words then arguing it's always been defined that way.
>>
>>72971447
>qualifications

The only qualification to be President ID that you're at least 34 years of age.
>>
>>72974232
If you're so sure you can do a better job, why aren't you running for President?
>>
>>72974805
Do you need any help putting more words in my mouth? I never claimed to be able to do a better job.
>>
>>72974709
Ok ignore the fact that he has no political background and argue semantics about definitions.
>>
Why are we bothering with this obvious troll?
Just let the thread die.
>>
>>72975015

List the fucking qualifications then dipshit.

What are these elusive "qualifications" you keep talking about?
>>
>>72974926
Yeah, it would help if you took all the black dicks out first.
>>
>>72975015
His political background has nothing to do with qualification.
He also does have a political background since he's spent his whole career working with politicians to get things done or don't you know how buildings get built?
>>
>>72971447
He will secure the southern border and stop illegal immigration into the US effectively. He will reduce tax rates for everybody, making the government's big bureaucratic ass more efficient out of necessity.

What's bad about it?
>>
George Washington was a fucking surveyor.

A surveyor. The first POTUS was essentially a glorified labourer.

This thread is retarded, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>72971447
>>72974659

We neeeeed to kill the niggers.
>>
>>72972299
>Why are you supporting Trump
>because we agree with his positions
>So what? I've read his positions
What are you trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>72972346
>I want my tax dollars to go into paying for niggers morning after pill
>>
>>72975578
>Not paying to kill niggers
>>
>>72975154
Ur mom wants a go at them anyway, she can be my guest. Any more implications to make?
>>
>>72971447
The biggest reason to vote Trump is because he's the only candidate taking an economic position against the reckless globalism that's dominated American policy for decades. I could care less about sticking it to the establishment, I just want someone in power who actually does what a leader is supposed to do and put their country first, and that's what his economic policies promise.
>>
>>72971447
he's a huge gamble but a gamble worth taking

if he destroys the country and the GOP in the process it will just be that much more fun to shitpost until the internet goes out
>>
>>72975773
Its still voluntary. If there was a way to pay for mandatory nigger extermination sign me up.
>>
>>72976490
>Its still voluntary. If there was a way to pay for mandatory nigger extermination sign me up.

Anyone else here think there will end up being some sort of new "italian mafia" that seems to focus on drugs and things but the real heavy purpose of it is to kill all the Blacks they can?

When the government wont protect you, you have to take it into your own hands desu familyajitkitpa
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460699668400.jpg (126 KB, 820x774) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460699668400.jpg
126 KB, 820x774
>>72971447
B U I L D T H E W A L L

M A K E M E X I C O P A Y
>>
>>72976291
This. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

A suffering country is also a stronger country.
>>
>>72971447
he is a billionaire who knows about money, business and employment.

for any serious in depth decisions he has advisors anyway. his general policies seem reasonable
>>
>>72971447
It's a way to punish the establishment so as to force them to adjust their position to better favour the actual people of the nation and not corporate oligarchs.

Voting Trump, for many, seems to have less to do with his qualifications and more to do with punishing the establishment.
>>
>>72971447
wall
>>
>>72971447
Not voting for Trump, but I heard something somewhere that he will impose tariffs, which sounds like a good way to advance American economic growth. Though I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1456808659939.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456808659939.png
4 KB, 500x500
>>72971447
>Is there literally ANY other reason to vote for Trump other than

Laughs, memes and liberal tears?
>>
>>72976291
the country is getting destroyed anyway. With uncontrolled migration, you will dip below 50% white within 20 decades. this is probably the last election where you can turn things around and not become Brazil with nukes
>>
>>72977236
2 not 20 lel
>>
>>72976992
>Voting Trump, for many, seems to have less to do with his qualifications and more to do with punishing the establishment.

This was his initial appeal that got me, I'll admit. I've been pleasantly surprised with his actual platform. Healthcare is sensible, his foreign policy speech was 100% for me, I'm a Rand Paul type conservative, I don't want ot fight everyone's wars and i'm tired or subsidizing everyone's military. THE WALL is a great idea, must be implemented.
>>
File: TYk6tpQ.png (425 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
TYk6tpQ.png
425 KB, 610x423
>>72971447
He laid out the entire republican war machine with some witty banter and a twitter account, with nearly no spending.

That in itself is enough. He outwitted all these men "qualified" to be president as an outsider at their lifes game.

Why wouldn't you support a Winner so obviously superior to the other options?
>>
File: Every Hillary Shill.png (190 KB, 794x522) Image search: [Google]
Every Hillary Shill.png
190 KB, 794x522
>>72971447
>Believing shills
>>
>>72971447
nato's death
>>
>>72974232
>neither has the ability to be a good president
Arbitrary preconception. Had you met Einstein when he was a patent clerk you'd probably say "what makes him qualified to be a physicist?" "He's just a patent clerk, he doesn't have the ability to be a good physicist". This is your retarded reasoning OP.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.