[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My retarded friend, who is majoring in philosophy, just shared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: retard.png (224 KB, 974x848) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
224 KB, 974x848
My retarded friend, who is majoring in philosophy, just shared this on facebook.

How do you respond?
>>
you don't
>>
>>72970773
>praises Putin
What's wrong with that?
Surely it's good to have varied positions on world leaders, not just "he is evil"?
>>
>>72970773
Not an argument.
>>
Elizabeth warren

>literal gibsmedat
>plays indian card
>is a bitch
>hates guns
>hates men
>is a woman

Why the fuck do you give a shit?
>>
>>72970773
>authoritarian
implying there's anything wrong with authoritarianism

>foreign policy
she has a point, Trumps foreign policy is way too isolationist for my liking. It's dangerous
>>
The only winning move is not to play
>>
>>72970773

She isnt wrong. Point out all of hillary's flaws and point out what trump is doing right.

Judgement is a scale, right now hillary is using fools gold and tipping them. If they want to use truth, use truth. Truth is always the greatest weapon
>>
>>72970773
100% right.

I wish Chief Warren was running instead of shillary
>>
>sharing Chief Runs With Cuckolds
>2015 + 1

shiggy
>>
>>72970773
I'd ask her to prove that the kkk is supporting trump, because all the news I can find says they support Hillary. They endorsed Clinton, and gave her money, which she took.
They didn't give money to trump, or endorse him.

I couldn't get much farther than the second paragraph because it's all baseless lies and opinion that's devoid of facts.
>>
>>72970773
>How do you respond?

Well... it's all true. So, just reply: "your mom".

That's about the debating level of most Trump supporters.
>>
>>72970773
>got paid hundreds of thousands to teach some Native American course at Harvard because she's 1/12492305278572834 Cherokee or some shit
>I'm for the working man, I can totally relate to you!
>>
>>72971137
Good thing nobody cares about your and your irrelevant island's opinion.
>>
>>72971137
>implying there's anything wrong with authoritarianism
>UKamera
>>
File: 2016-05-04 14.46.38.png (424 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04 14.46.38.png
424 KB, 1080x1920
This fag reposted the same thing.
>>
>>72970773
>praises putin
that's all i need
>>
>>72970773
>facebook politics
>from a woman nontheless
Unfriend and block.
>>
File: confusedpepe.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
confusedpepe.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>72970773
Why are liberal arts majors always so...liberal?
>>
>>72970773
>Authoritarian
Says the big-government advocate.
>>
>>72970937
Putin hurt the fee-fees of the sacred gays.
He's the lovechild of Satan and Hitler.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.