[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would personally like to thank the website 4chan for your support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462346648535.jpg (24 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1462346648535.jpg
24 KB, 720x405
I would personally like to thank the website 4chan for your support throughout Donald Trump's campaign. I can not reveal my identity but I am close to Mr. Trump and work within his campaign committee. We can not openly send our appreciation because It would compromise the campaign for obvious reasons but you supporters have made a big difference for our campaign with your support via social media and the content you have created. You are part of what we call our "Guardian Angels" because you have been a catalyst to our success while remaining "hidden". Thank you.
>>
eat shit
>>
>>72969607
>t. impotent hilldog
>>
shoe on head or fake
>>
>>72969558
we will also be your downfall
>>
>>72969558
Fake as hell but sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>72969558
hi my dad works at trump and he says you are a faggor
>>
>>72969558
You are in for a ride, sure.
>>
>>72969558
>>>>/r/autism
>>
>>72969558
down with Trump

Hillary 2016
>>
>that image file name

fake and gay
>>
>>72969558
Fayk and gay nigger.

Who /cruzmissile/ here now?
>>
No. Thank YOU.
>>
>>72969558
we work in the shadows to serve the light.
>>
>>72969558
After this post, I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>72969558
Who is this "Trump" you speak of?
>>
File: photostudio_1456114838562.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1203) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1456114838562.jpg
287 KB, 1080x1203
>>72970196
Kek nobody is paying those applied memetic faggots anymore to be here dude.
Trump speaks the Truth, it just happened to resonate with the last boss of the internet, the anon hive mind.
>>
>>72969558

We will not falter
Nor leave your side
No matter what happens
Each one of us tried
To send you our hope
To lend you our power
So you can help us
In every dark hour.
You gave us our dreams
Our hope and our life
So one by one
You'll remove our strife.
Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump!
Please do it for we
Who can't do what you do
Or can live with certainty.
Our doubt slowly fades
The future seems clear
Stay with us, Mr. Trump
This and every year.

t. a fan
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.