[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is a racist, narcissist, and a liar who will ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Donald Trump is a racist, narcissist, and a liar who will ruin America and bankrupt us all.

>He's a billionaire who would have made more money simply by leaving his money in the S&P500.

>He has gone into bankruptcy FOUR times.

>Rated as lying 91% of the the time by politifact. He's a pathological liar with no regard for facts.

>Doesn't even self fund his campaign like he claims (accepted 7m in campaign contributions, loaned himself 25m)

>Doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy or healthcare

>People think he's tough but he's sensitive about petty shit like the length of his fingers or the size of his dick.

>Constantly threatens to sue people, never does. Shows he's a huge pussy.

>Doesn't condemn the white supremacists that support him

>Wants to waste money doing idiotic things like building a wall to keep Mexicans out (lolwut)

Shame on this board for voting for such a mongoloid. Please DIAF. Thanks.
>>
>>72967090
>someone actually took the time to write that
>>
>>72967090
He won.
>>
>>72967090

Hillary Shills already present
>>
>>72967430
Reminder

http://theantimedia.org/hillary-clintons-internet-troll-army/
>>
File: 1434700625036.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1434700625036.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>72967090
I am Trumpetting hard on social media.
The best lefties can come up with are buzzwords like "racist" or "nazi" so after replying to them with a constructive post, not being cynical and showing them respect meanwhile, they cannot bring forth any argument themselves nor criticize the various sources I base my statements on so in response they just leave.
I like to think hundreds or so of my Trump converts are walking around America seriously wondering and questioning everything they are being told by the mainstream media. The effect it had trickles down, these people talk to their friends and family most likely. Sharing their new found views and beliefs and sparking something in those whom have been sleeping and brooding all these years.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>72967090
>Donald Trump is a racist
Stopped reading there. How is Donald Trump a racist?
>>
This Hillary shill had been posting literally all day
>>
>>72967090
>He has gone into bankruptcy FOUR times.

Nope, he has been forced to bankrupt four BUSINESSES. While 99.5% of his ventures have been successful.

Stop lying and kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>72967090
/pol/ has already debunked all of these statements

you would know if you were actually one of us
>>
I was a trump supporter until I read the OP. Now I"m a CruzMissle
>>
>>72967090
fuck off kike rat shill
>>
>>72967763
They were chapter 11 as well.
>>
TEARS, ALL THE LEDDIT TEARS

JUST TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWN
>>
File: 4924146.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
4924146.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>72967090
YOUR SHITTY EFFORTS HAVE NO POWER HERE HILLBOT, PREPARE FOR THE REGREATENING
>>
File: anti-trump-kike-shill-headlines.jpg (2 MB, 2292x1414) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump-kike-shill-headlines.jpg
2 MB, 2292x1414
>>72967090
You fags really are going to sperg out for the next half year. Can't wait to add more to my collection.
>>
>>72967090

Memes. You fail at them.
>>
>>72967090
Just look at this weak shit you've brought here

Especially the four bankruptcies shit, that's been debunked many times. He's got so many successful businesses that four going bankrupt isn't really that surprising

>He's doing something I don't like therefore racism

Nobody gives a fuck. Racism is not the original sin. Calling someone racist had no bearing on if they're right or not.

Go hide in reddit, Trump is coming and you're going back to Mexico.
>>
>>72968857
>goes $900,000,000 in debt
>good business man
pick one

kek
>>
>>72967902
umad your candidate is a piece of shit?
>>
>>72967763
same thing. the 99.5% statistic you pulled from your asshole
>>
File: 1457240141684.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1457240141684.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>racist narcissist misogynist islamophobic homophobic LITERALLY HITLER

$0.15 clintonbux per post must make a decent income for the shilling we're seeing today
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.