[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone hits you with this argument. How do you respond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: shitty pro refugee meme.jpg (45 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
shitty pro refugee meme.jpg
45 KB, 600x850
Someone hits you with this argument.

How do you respond?
>>
>>72966729
Fuck off
>>
I concede that the person has a point.
>>
The first two are not in the constitution.
>>
With all of these there is a risk, but only with the last one there is a reward.
>>
>>72966729
Not an argument
>>
>>72966873
this is the correct answer
>>
/pol/ absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

And that's right, you shouldn't chance the former two.
>>
Letting in more refugees has a net increase in crime
Letting people mutilate themselves and then molest little boys/girls in the bathrooms will have a net increase in crime
The fear of some cunt pulling out his gun and blowing your brains out when you're robbing his house has a net decrease in crime
>>
>>72966729
How are they supposed to protect themselves from the gun nuts without guns? Fucking moron.

F U C K I N G M O R O N
U
C
K
Y
O
U
>>
>Nancy Lanza
>responsible gun owner

also

>not factoring in the nigger and spic equation when it comes to gun violence

and

>redefining a mass shooting so it appears there's more gun violence than there actually is
>>
If trannies were treated like people were who were trying to buy a gun (even though its in the bill of rights) I think it would be considered "transphobia" or whatever buzzword they have come up with now.
>>
>>72966729

SHALL
>>
>>72966729
that's a good one, however the argument is easy to decipher, it's pro lgbt and anti-gun. The only thing to say is that the top 2 weren't made to protect this country while the second amendment is made to protect the country.

Not to mention, I don't mind taking in refugees but for the most part I'd rather take in Christian refugee. Muslims are the people that literally want to destroy us. So why would we just open for a couple million to invade?
>>
Gun owners in the US don't come from a war torn, third world hellhole where the dominant religion demands the death or enslavement of those who don't believe. Plus, the average legal gun owner doesn't want to watch a little girl take a piss.
>>
can't you just reverse that argument on liberals? besides, nothing in the constitution about immigrant and tranny rights being infringed
>>
>>72966729
Most refugees ARE bad, shitloads of perverts WILL take advantage, and all of these problems are caused by the same mental health issues that cause shootings.

But, of course, liberals will continue to attempt to treat the symptoms and not the disease because it will offend people, but the only reason it would offend people is because the liberals' persecution complex campaign has made them feel offended by actually facing issues.
>>
Of course, we can't ethically bam refugees from coming here based on what they might do, as that is not fair on the slightest.

However, we need stringent screening of each and every applicant.

An aspiring refugee to the states should want to come to America to one day be an American, and to remain here, a year after arriving if they do not pass the test for citizenship, be deported.

We are obligated to aid our fellow man, this is true.

But I would not invite a violent felon to live with my family and I, would you?
>>
>>72966729

This is a tu quoque fallacy to try and collate constitutional rights with """""Human rights""""".

They are not the same.
>>
>>72966729
ALL refugees are bad. Perverts by definition of their name WILL take advantage of it whereas a gun owner doesn't even mean a gun user. Vapid af fampai
>>
>>72966729
"So you're saying that in your mind, gun control is unacceptable because it a priori judges millions of people guilty?"
>>
>>72966729
all fucking refugees are bad. even if they don't explode we have to pay them to shit on our culture.

all trannies are mentally ill, even if they don't molest people they make women feel unsafe in a place they are arguably the most vulnerable.

not even a fraction of all gun owners are mentally ill; most shooters acquire a gun only for their killing spree.
>>
>>72966729
They're not punishing you because they're pussies who won't go near a gun without shitting themselves
>>
>>72966729
Only one of these things is outlined in the Constitution, and it says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Next question, cuck.
>>
>>72966729
oh, and nice picture of muh women and children. this is about as representative of the actual demographics as a tumblr fanart of a british TV show.
>>
>>72966729
Guns dont cost me money. Refugees do. Guns dont follow Islam. Rapefugees do. Absolutly BTFO
>>
These apples and oranges arguments
>ISIS tells the media that they are infiltrating nations via immigration
>Brussells, Paris, California, Africa, all targeted within the past 2 years
>rape and crime is riddling Europe
>moderate Islam is okay with the idea of destroying America
>Sharia law in many parts of Britain now

And we are supposed to compare this to a second amendment right to bear arms?
>>
File: gun ownership.jpg (59 KB, 459x324) Image search: [Google]
gun ownership.jpg
59 KB, 459x324
>>72966729

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
I don't pay for gun owners in Europe so BTFO leftist.

Refugee cost a fucking lot of money and destroy our europeans society.
>>
What is a constitutional right
>>
we're not in america
>>
>>72966729

Because the last one is in the constitution and the other two aren't.
>>
>>72966729
No constitutional right to come to America or be a tranny.
>>
>>72966729

>this whole thread

Actually interesting to see /pol/ trip up on their words.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462384862368.jpg (29 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462384862368.jpg
29 KB, 374x667
Stricter gun control laws are crucial, because if there's one thing mass shooters care about, it's gun laws.
>>
>>72966729
2/3 of the logical fallacies are yours, and then you get mad when we follow the same logic you do?
>>
>>72966873
>implying the second amendment was for anything other than the formation of militias
I'm fully in support of gun ownership, but pulling the constitution card is a weak argument
>>
>>72966729
>sandniggers don't have a protected RIGHT to live here as they wish
>tranny fags dont have a protected RIGHT to use whichever bathroom they want
BILL OF RIGHTS, NOT BILL OF WANTS
>>
>>72967304
NOT
>>
False equivalence.
Compare a gun to a refugee. How many legal guns are used to kill someone? 0.01%? And how many ''refugees'' are killer or rapists? 1%?
If I give a gun to 100 random white people I know for a fact that the chance of them killing someone is incredibly small.
If I take 100 random ''refugees'' into my country I know for a fact that at least one of them is going to kill someone, there are going to be several rapes and/or gropings and maybe like 20% of them will assault someone.

Another thing. If I own a gain I benefit from it. I can use this gun to defend myself.
What do I gain from taking in ''refugees'' in my country? What's in it for me? I haven't once heard why it's a good deal for me.
>>
>>72966729
Because "gun owners" is far more vague and broad than the other two, not taking into account demographics. Gun violence is committed not by "gun owners" but specifically non-white gun owners.

If that fails then ask why gun violence is up when there's more gun control than ever.
>>
>>72966729
Fuck all refugees
Fuck all trannies

Analogy BTFO
>>
>>72967558
>most refugees are bad
>most perverts are bad
>gun violence is only a consequence of mental illness
>citation needed
>>
>>72966729
Accepting refugees adds nothing to society
Second this literally is a non issue
Third thing gives people the ability to defend themselves.
>>
>>72966873
Banning alcohol was in the constitution too.
>>
>>72966729
You're right, we need to get rid of all muslims, transfags, and guns.
>>
>>72968251
Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.
>>
>>72966729

Honestly, I'm not concerned about the terrorists in the refugee population. I concerned about the entire refugee population, and their culture.
>Oppress anyone who isn't islamic
>Oppress women
>Rape children
>Kill Christians, Hindus, Buddists, Atheists, etc

Europe is committing suicide by population replacement. That is why I dislike "refugees".
>>
>>72966729
I call them a cuck.
>>
>>72968406
>*most trans people are perverts
fuck me for not proofreading my posts
>>
File: Transsexuals.png (73 KB, 1243x702) Image search: [Google]
Transsexuals.png
73 KB, 1243x702
>>72966729
1. Refugees don't have a right to be here. Potential of anything good coming of them being here is very low. It's not worth the risk, they're not our countrymen and even "moderates" have widely differing opinions not compatible with peaceable western society/democracy.

2. The bathroom thing is completely stupid and overblown. I refuse to engage them on such a retarded edge case of humanity. See pic.

3. Kill yourself, muh freedoms. That's all that needs to be said on this topic.
>>
>>72967018
wait, you're not australia
>>
>>72968251
How are people supposed to form a militia when they don't have guns? The argument is very valid. It doesn't matter if you can have a gun for self defense against a nigger crackhead or the government. At the end of the day its the same thing.
>>
>>72966729

Are refugees and gender neutral bathrooms a guaranteed right in the united states constitution of America?
>>
File: 1459624532982.jpg (21 KB, 480x456) Image search: [Google]
1459624532982.jpg
21 KB, 480x456
Owning a gun is a right given to all Americans.

Coming to live in America is not a right given to 7,000,000,000 people on earth.

Tranny pissing is a non-issue and Trump had it right, let them piss wherever they want.
>>
>>72968483

And so came the heyday of bootleg alcohol and the rise of the mafia.

It was repealed.
>>
>>72966729
Most refugees are bad
Why would you force businesses to conform to government rule. A business should be able to do whatever the fuck they want to do.
Guns are useful. Mudslimes and unisex bathrooms are not.
>>
>>72968838
So untrained militias with guns will be what stops government oppression? The only militia action I'm seeing is http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/live-updates-from-may-day-2016-in-seattle/

The point is moot though since I think gun ownership should be allowed for personal protection, I just am not convinced we'd be able to stop the government if they had enough support to convince soldiers to convince soldiers to their side
>>
File: 1455078141973.png (162 KB, 1071x572) Image search: [Google]
1455078141973.png
162 KB, 1071x572
>>72966729
Guns are protected by the constitution.

Trannies are such a small percent of the population that having the whole of society cater to their whims is insane. Might as well install fire hydrants or trees in the bathrooms to accommodate furfags

And finally Muslim immigration is literally illegal. Pic related
>>
>>72968882
I don't remember there being any kind of license or registration for taking a piss, either.
It's almost like these things aren't comparable.
>>
>>72968251
>implying the second amendment was for anything other than the formation of militias
>>
File: 1442521152412.jpg (244 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442521152412.jpg
244 KB, 720x960
>>72968560
I like you
>>
File: second amendment intentions.png (73 KB, 1815x559) Image search: [Google]
second amendment intentions.png
73 KB, 1815x559
>>72968251
>>72969498
>>
>>72969042
It's a non-issue, but they still have it all wrong.
One bathroom is for males and one is for females. It's that simple. It's very simple. It shouldn't be an issue. If you are a male you go in the men's bathroom.

Why label them if you're just going to ignore the labels? Why call it the woman's bathroom if you want men to go in there? That's just retarded.
If that's what we want we should rename them all to uni-sex bathrooms.
>>
>>72966729

Here's a bowl of M&M's. 10% of them contain cyanide; enough to kill you. You can't tell the poison ones from the good ones.

How many do you want to eat?
>>
File: Zerg Face 1.jpg (70 KB, 601x384) Image search: [Google]
Zerg Face 1.jpg
70 KB, 601x384
>>72966729

Not applicable in the UK because no funs.
>>
>>72966729
you can stop refugees from coming into the country

you can stop transgenders from getting mass approval to go into the wrong bathroom

you cant stop bad guys from getting guns. you can only stop good guys from getting guns.
>>
>>72969583
It should be up to individual businesses etc to decide their own bathroom policy but the government has recognised transsexualism and therefore should recognise the need for transsexual bathrooms. You can't just say "we recognise that men who transition to women are officially and legally women but they still have to use a men's bathroom" it just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>72969065
So you admit that the constitution can be amended (or an amendment repealed) if it's for the good of America.
>>
By turning it around on them.
>Y - you want to stop gays and people of color from defending themselves?
Watch them empty their bowels.
>>
>>72966729
A gun is not a REAL HUMAN BEING.
>>
>>72966729
I didn't know there was a constitutional right for refugees to enter the country and for the mentally ill to prey on young children of the opposite sex in public bathrooms
>>
File: IMG_20151204_151653.jpg (385 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_151653.jpg
385 KB, 750x1024
>>72966729

The first two involve people who may or may be trustworthy. The second is about ownership of an inanimate object; ownership of said object protected by the Constitution.
>>
>>72966729

>refugees
Those are economically motivated migrants, and it's not inhumane to tell people who ruin their own country that they can't come ruin yours as well.

>perverts
Those are mentally ill people who need psychological help. They don't need society at large pandering to their delusions.

>nutjobs
It sure would be nice if I had a gun to defend myself against those guys.
>>
>>72969939
Then we shouldn't treat transgender people as the opposite sex. Repeal that shit. It literally makes no sense whatsoever.
Future historians are going to laugh their ass off when they study this shit.
>>
>>72969966
Yes that is how that works bud
>>
File: 1339587371055.jpg (96 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1339587371055.jpg
96 KB, 428x510
>>72969387
>Might as well install fire hydrants or trees in the bathrooms to accommodate furfags
>>
File: Bait0001.jpg (48 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait0001.jpg
48 KB, 625x626
>>72966729
Not a real argument, since it can be applied to everything
>Some women are gold digging sluts, better not risk marrying/dating them
>Some Jews are killing the White races, better gas them
>Some Muslims are terrorists, better ban them
etc etc ad infinitum
>>
>>72966729

Immigration is not a right.
Child molestation is not a right.
Self defense IS a right
>>
>>72966729
First 2 are people with ideas and motives that are not easily swayed. The 3rd is an inanimate object. A tool, a basic piece of technology that even the simplest of man could create in his garage with basic parts. To ban an object such as that for the intention that nobody will have them is foolish because only law abiding citizens will obey such a law, and they were never the problem with firearms to start with.
>>
>hello, i follow a doctrine that would see almost all of you dead because of your lifestyles, can i live with you?
>ok

>hello, im here to buy a gun to protect myself and my family
>no way

strawmanning is easy
>>
>>72970560
>Immigration is not a right.
Applying for asylum is though.
>>
>>72966729
In each case you must make a decision based on risk vs reward. They all share this reality, but that doesn't mean that the actual risks and rewards, and thus the proper decision to make, is the same for each case. To assume so is a fallacy.
>>
>>72966729
Just flip it on its head.

>some gun owners kill innocent people
TAKE ALL GUNS!

>some perverts take advantage
No biggie.

>some refugees are bad
No biggie.

Finally
Being a pervert and a refugee are not constitutionally protected.
>>
>>72970742

Being approved is not.
>>
>>72970742

If you're going to stick to laws. Guess they should all go back to the first place their enter that was safe according to Dublin 2.

>oh wait, Merkel doesn't give a shit about that.
>>
>>72969498
>>72969537
>we should have guns
Why?
>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Where's our well regulated militia?
>the concept's outdated, we have a standing army
Aren't we not supposed to have a standing army according to the constitution?
>Yes, but times have changed and it's necessary to preserve our freedom
Shouldn't that same logic invalidate the argument that we can't infringe the constitution?
>No, part of the idea of a militia was to provide protection against authoritarian government
Wouldn't that be better achieved by following the constitution and reducing or eliminating our standing army through the democratic processes the Constitution gave us? Because it sounds like we're just cherrypicking clauses in the Constitution that can't be broken
>>
>>72967024
removing all laws has a net decrease in crime :^)
>>
>>72970841
According to the Geneva convention (which Germany ratified), that doesn't matter.

>>72970799
Good point
>>
>>72970962

So we can now just pick and choose which laws are above others? Great!
>>
>>72966729
>some perverts
>implying all trannies are not disgusting degenerate perverts
>>
>>72966729
>Some refugees night be bad so we can't chance it.
That has never been my argument or the source of my objection.

Islam literally tells its followers to ignore all man made laws that do not adhere to Islamic Law.
The Constitution is a man-made legal document outlining a contract between you and your countrymen to preserve and defend it from all threats, foreign and domestic.
If Muslims cannot be reasonably expected to take the oath of American citizenship in complete sincerity because their religion forbids them from being sincere but still encourages them to do whatever it takes to promote the spread of Islam, including lie under oath, then how in the fuck can they ever be legitimate American citizens? "Muslim American" is a self-contradictory phrase. Anyone who genuinely believes otherwise is high on meme magic.

I don't give a fuck if trannies use the women's bathroom. They've been doing it for the past 20 years.

Coming back to the Constitution, anyone who opposes the Second Amendment is by default a threat to the constitution and refusal to acknowledge your freedom may be hazardous to your health. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>72967909
>lists target shooting and competition
>>
>>72969966
Yes. That is how our system works.
Just a reminder, though, that when they took alcohol, it resulted in weeks of country-wide binge and buy before the ban went into effect.

Now imagine the reaction when you try to ban firearms.
>>
>comparing citizens owning guns with immigration...

what?
>>
>>72966729
We already have guns, we haven't followed through with the rest. Taking guns WOULD violate the Constitution, therefore, cause mass strife.
>>
>>72966729
There's already plenty of legislation restricting who can purchase a firearm. Liberals would say we should let anyone into the country and that anyone should use whatever bathroom they want. Gun owners don't say that anyone should be able to walk down the street and buy a gun
>>
File: 2375623765287562.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
2375623765287562.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>>72968251
>>
Some people are bad drivers

Some people are bad drinkers

Some people are retarded....
>>
Politicians are elected to represent their constituents. Last time I checked, Syrians couldn't vote in my local election. Thus, if importing a load of shitskins puts just one constituent at a higher risk, it shouldn't be passed. I don't see why people don't see this shit.

Passable trannies can use whatever restrooms they want right now. Trannies who can't pass should just kill themselves anyway.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED, also DC vs. Heller.
>>
>>72966729
The difference is the first two have no restrictions while the second does.
>>
>>72970875

>Shouldn't that same logic invalidate the argument that we can't infringe the constitution?

so repeal the second amendment

The militia acts were passed legally, try and pass a repeal of the individual right to keep and bear arms if you want it so bad.

We can argue all day about how much a boone firearms are in our society but antis do not care.

>Because it sounds like we're just cherrypicking clauses in the Constitution that can't be broken

That was kind of the point of it you know, protecting individual freedoms and whatnot from authoritarian douchebags.

It is still doing a wonderful job.
>>
>>72966729
Some people have a job and dont live off social welfare and have to take all of this SJW bullshit everyday and just wanting to end it already

>TheSufferingNeverEnd.JPG
>>
>>72971481
I mean the third one does
>>
One is a specific right and the others not
This is the same shit as the car argument, and it's absolutely retarded.
>>
>>72966729
Risk/loss assessment

> (75% * given assylum / total looking for assylum) chance for introducing militants that will train and attrmpt to radacalize for decades yo vome
> government is growing more in control over what stores can and cannot do. At what point can the owner decide? Or are store owners simply renting their store front from the Us gov? Who owns it?
> this is our second amendment. Murders and idiocy can happen anywhere. Guns exist to protect, not just kill. In the advent of 3d printing, what keeps a person from making a gun anyway?
>>
>>72971613
The car argument is extra retarded because cars kill WAY more people than guns even though they all have to be registered and drivers licensed.
Hundreds of millions of unregistered firearms owned by unlicensed people kill nobody every day.
>>
>>72966729

the funny thing is that most of these school shootings are done by people who buy the guns illegally or just steal them so aren't even legal gun owners
>>
>>72971993
And 99% of them are registered democrats or children of democrats.
>>
File: 1462245634426.png (175 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1462245634426.png
175 KB, 600x700
>>72966850
fpbp

this shit thread has been posted three times in the last week
>>
File: 1424136272418.jpg (56 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424136272418.jpg
56 KB, 900x900
>>72968251
>I'm fully in support of gun ownership
You faggots are the worst, you're over on /k/ and now you're here too. No you are not in favor of gun ownership, your if ands and buts are the reason why over time our gun rights are being eroded away to where we'll soon be facing another supreme court decision that will very likely challenge if not overturn DC v Heller.
>>
>>72972655
Stock up for hillary /k/omrade

may you fill your closets with many a magazines and enough boolits to swim through.
>>
We're not obligated to protect people from another nation, and it's been proven through the testing grounds known as Europe that accepting a massive amount of people who have a completely different and extremely conflicting culture will cause more harm for everyone involved. See: Germany and Sweden crime rates, Paris Attacks, Brussels Attacks, etc.

As for trannies, I really don't give a shit. Leave the laws the way they are, if businesses want to build a 3rd bathroom let them. If complaints come in from either side, let the business handle it with their own decisions. It's not the governments place to decide where you pee.

Guns have been proven statistically to have no impact on crime, or if they do they have the opposite effect than what the left paints it as (More Guns = Less Crime)

To compare arguments like this across the board just because some reasoning for some positions is slightly similar is stupid anyway.
>>
>>72966729
>pic of Sandy Hoax

nice meme
>>
>>72966729
>Some refugees might be bad.
Wrong Solution: Disallow all refugees!!!!
Proper Solution: Don't let in refugees that can't be vetted.

> Some perverts might take advantage.
Wrong Solution: Ban all bathrooms!!!!
Proper Solution: Segregate bathrooms by gender.

> Some gun owners might kill innocent people.
Wrong Solution: Ban all guns!!!!
Proper Solution: Do background checks that include reporting on dangerous mental health conditions.
>>
File: Jenna Hopkins.jpg (266 KB, 1037x1382) Image search: [Google]
Jenna Hopkins.jpg
266 KB, 1037x1382
>>72966729

>Even the best refugees harm me through, tax payer money, taking up space and housings. The best refugees are still burdens

>Being a tranny is a mental illness, there is nothing wrong with gender neutral bathrooms but women who want to be uncomfortable don't need to be exposed to things with penises

>owning a gun and an armed population keeps criminals from thinking about crimes as shown, a gun for me can be used in self defense and save my life, and can deter crimes from even being committed. Refugees are a burden, and I don't care about tranny's feelings.
>>
>>72966729
Wouldn't that make them hypocrites too?
>>
>>72966937
Stef post best post
>>
>>72973873
>Proper Solution: Don't let in refugees that can't be vetted.

Why do we have to let any in?

>Proper Solution: Segregate bathrooms by gender.

>"I decide my gender you bigot CIS SCUM!"
>>
>>72966729
There is a fundamental difference between taking someone's rights away and forcing people to take in and pay for refugees?
>>
>>72966729
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>72970875
>Why
Why not
>Where's our well regulated militia
All able-bodied men are considered part of the well regulated militia
>Aren't we not supposed to have a standing army according to the constitution?
No, otherwise there wouldn't be clauses that establish the president of the USA as the commander-in-chief
>Shouldn't that same logic invalidate the argument that we can't infringe the constitution?
No, the constitution can be amended, but you will never get the requirements together to remove the second amendment.
>Wouldn't that be better achieved by following the constitution and reducing or eliminating our standing army through democratic processes the Constitution gave us ? Because it sounds like we're just cherrypicking clauses in the Constitution that can't be broken.
The constitution doesn't have anything in it that says the standing federal army should be small or non-existent. The second amendment is the easiest and most simple option of providing protections against an authoritarian government. You don't open your country up to outside threats to prevent an authoritarian government. The better option is to provide a medium of recourse (militarily) for the citizen in case of an authoritarian government.

Are you on vacation in the US? Or just another dumbass that doesn't know anything about the government, constitution, or history in general?
>>
File: stupid.jpg (46 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
46 KB, 500x383
>>72966729
Any liberal that actually uses this argument is implying gun laws don't work.
>>
>>72966729
>Refugees
If they want to legally enter and be properly vetted, they're welcome. As is we can't, nor do we have any duty to accept any people en mass. People should come in if it is in the interest of the country to bring them here. Refugee you say? They needn't come all the way here to the U.S. anyway, let them go to Turkey.

>Pervs
This isn't about perversion. They're biologically men or women, and they go to the appropriate bathroom.

>Guns
A right protected by the second amendment in the Bill of Rights as part of the US constitution. The chance of you being intentionally shot by someone with a legally owned firearm is infinitesimal. There's hundreds of millions of guns, and roughly 2,000 intentional murders by legally owned firearms. There's roughly 700,000 transgender people in the U.S. and roughly 4,800,000 refugees fleeing from the Syrian Civil War.

So let's rough out percentages and give a huge bias to both pervs and refugees, even assuming ALL Syrian refugees come to the US:

>2,000 murders for 300,000,000 guns: 0.000006667% chance of being killed by a lawful gun owner
>30 bad refugees for 4,800,000 total: 0.00000625% chance of a "bad" refugee
>5 pervs for 700,000 trannys: 0.000007143% chance of a pervert

I want you to stop and think about that. If you think more than 30 refugees of all the refugees from Syria are bad, if you think just five pervs are part of all the trannys in the US, then shut up about guns, because you just admitted they won't affect as many people.
>>
>>72966729
The people who use guns in commission of crimes aren't registered gun owners. Why do liberals think that getting rid of legally-owned guns will make illegally-owned guns vanish? Didn't work that way in New York.
>>
>>72976633
Cool, I want guns to be completely unrestricted.

If we can import muslims and let trannies in the bathrooms with little girls I want my machineguns back and I want to open carry them in the womens restroom to defend my daughter form muslim trannies.
>>
>>72977066
>The people who use guns in commission of crimes aren't registered gun owners'

The vast majority of gun owners are not registered.
>>
>>72977397
I don't think I was clear, but I am trying to say I doubt the numbers are that small for trannys and refugees. More are pervs and more will want to do harm to America.

Guns, by comparison, even with a large bias against them in those numbers, are still not as big of a danger despite having actual numbers tied against them.

By all means, I agree with you. Fuck GCA, fuck Hughes, fuck NFA. They should all be tossed out the window. If I want a suppressed, select-fire SBR I should be able to go lay down money at the store and walk out with one, slung on my shoulder, wherever I please to go.

No tax stamps, no waiting, no check, no nothing. Deal with it.
>>
>>72966729
Gun rights are based on principle.

/thread
>>
File: 1462312190634.png (1 MB, 1276x1380) Image search: [Google]
1462312190634.png
1 MB, 1276x1380
>>72977856
>I don't think I was clear,

My fault I just read the greentext percentages and the last line.

Here have a big booby cartoon lady wearing a trump hat as compensation.
>>
>>72966729
>Comparing Refugees with Perverts
The Lefties are alright
>>
>>72968251
The second amendment was designed to allow for the people to defend against tyranny. Whether that be through a militia or individual gun ownership does not matter, both are necessary.
>>
>>72977397
Coming to America isn't a right it is a privilege. Same thing about bathrooms. Owning gun is god given right. You faggots.
>>
>>72966729
Turning hypocrisy on it's head.

In reality it's THEIR position that's hypocritical, as OP's image explains.
However, in accusing you of hypocrisy first, they put you on the defensive and cover the bases of their illogical arguments.

These are standard Bolshevik Jew tactics. All style, no substance. Winning debates with a silver tongue
>>
>>72978585
I think the bathrooms should be entirely up to the private businesses.

If target wants to let trannies in the girls room I can stop going to target and target will become trannyville for 5 minutes and then go bankrupt.

The government should have no say so.
>>
>>72978585
The free movement of people is a right. It's also necessary for for a true free market. Your neo-conservative ideas go against basic economic logic.
>>
>>72966729
Guns have a reason to exist, the other two are completely voluntary.
>>
>>72978785
Agreed
>>
>>72968251
Arguing what the constitution means with this board is like trying to teach a chimpanzee how to install Windows. Godspeed anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 768x960
>>72974477
>>
>>72978785
>I think the bathrooms should be entirely up to the private businesses.
This. At the very least it should be a state matter, most certainly it shouldn't be a federal matter.

Let the companies decide what they want. I will decide to support them or not. They will pass or fail on it, but many of the boycott fags will forget about it if Target sticks to their guns, I won't.

Target was the closest store of it's kind to me, but now I will avoid it until they recant their policy, IF they recant their policy.
>>
>>72966729
but thats why you need guns
because some ppl are nutjobs and you need to defend yourself against them
>>
>>72978785
Yup.

The problem is, in such a libertarian situation, you automatically get segregation. For example, let's say a store decides to let blacks shop there. They instantly lose 70% of their white clients. Since whites outnumber blacks, this hurts their business tremendously more than the extra few dollars they get from their black customers.

Same with a business that tries to hire blacks.

The end result is that blacks are relegated to their own little economy almost entirely divorced from the white economy. Which (considering they are the minority), means they will be totally and completely destitute. Trannies are an even smaller minority, so they'll get fucking destroyed by this sort of voluntary segregation.

This is the reason the government has historically stepped in and passed anti-discrimination laws. Although it's pretty easy to see that these days it's gone waaaaay too far. Is it really SO psychologically damaging to a tranny to just use the other fucking bathroom?
>>
>>72966729

I don't see refugees or trannies specifically mentioned in the constitution.
>>
>>72970742
According to the UN.

So basically in fairy land.
>>
All refugees are bad because all of them are an economic strain.

Private businesses should be the only ones in charge of how they handle bathrooms. Public places I don't give a shit who goes in the bathrooms.

Anyone who wants a gun and has a clear record should be able to have one
>>
>>72968560
based canada
>>
>>72966729
>Some refugees might be bad

Wrong. ALL refugees are bad. There is a reason why countries usually have rigorous immigration processes where the background of the immigrants are checked and their skillsets are valued against the current economic climate.

If you're going to allow refugees, especially from countries that are historic enemies you might as well not have borders at all and retire your entire military and police force.

>some perverts might take advantage

I use the woman's pisser whenever the men's are taken. All the women I know use the men's when the womens are full.

Are you americunts really such prudes that you actually give two fucks about who uses what pisser?

I thought it was more of a fucking guideline:
* This room has a tampon dispenser and more cubicles so it's more efficient for women
* This room has no tampon dispenser, less cubical but urinals so it's more efficient for men

>Woah don't punish men because some gun owners are nut jobs

Perfectly valid argument. I was enjoying firearm related recreation before port Arthur and I still legally enjoy firearms today.

There will always crazy people who abuse their rights. This is no excuse to take guns away from people.

You may as well take cars away from people because some fuckheads drink and drive.
>>
So if I agree with the 1st and 2nd premise then immediately the 3rd becomes valid as well. You can turn this against liberals, because that would force them to agree with the 3rd if they agree with the top 2.

So in essence, if I flip it upside down, a liberal cant disagree with the "some gun owners are bad" premise without disagreeing with the other 2.

Basically this argument can be reversed by uttering 2 words; "I agree". Argument over, it has no where else to go. And you just locked up a liberal into the position that guns are not the problem.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I hope someone else can think of a more elegant way of putting it.
>>
>>72966729
Crime does not go down when guns are restricted. Instances of perverts spying on children go down when they can't easily enter another bathroom and the number of terror attacks are reduced when you don't have angry refugee populations inside your country.

Plus gun control will leave millions of Americans unable to defend themselves. In the big cities, the police suck and there's nignogs everywhere. If some nigger breaks into your apartment, he will kill you before the police arrive, no questions asked.
>>
>>72966729
He technically didn't own the gun, it was his mom's
>>
>>72968297
BE
>>
>>72966729
I actually agree. If you think that we should take refugees, everyone with a clear record should be able to own a gun.

If we don't take the refugees, owning any type of guns causes more issues than that will solve.
>>
>>72970742
The UN made a whole list of shit that is a "human right" but really is not, like education and healthcare. They can fuck off. Borders are a right.

I agree that we should temporarily house refugees in neighboring countries (bringing them across the Atlantic is a little absurd) just out of human decency, but it is not their human right to be housed.
>>
>the right of foreigners to steal, rape, violate and murder you
>the right to enoy luxury on cost of a foreign states people
>the right of perverted sickos to sexually abuse children and woman
>the right of criminals to murder you
>the right to defend yourself

Only one of these things is a right

Not an argument faggot
>>
File: Black crime.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
Black crime.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>72979769
>America has a gun problem
Hmmm if only we could narrow it down a little further
>>
>>72980218
Replace the whole population with Asians is the right answer.

tfw Trump was the nigger all along for trying to oppose the chinks.
>>
>>72979937
INFRINGED
>>
>>72980218
Unfortunately, exterminating 17% of the population (all the black people) is not a viable solution either. I would use coordinated birth control campaigns to reduce their birth rate (it is already below replacement, mostly because the homicide rate is so high for blacks) even lower and breed them out within a few generations.
>>
>>72980855
We've already implemented birth control

What we really need is to end conjugal visits in prisons. That's how these fuckers breed
>>
File: sandy hook never happened.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2904) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook never happened.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2904
>>72966729
But Sandy Hook was a false flag that literally didn't happen.
>>
File: pol.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
863 KB, 500x281
>>72974854
14/88 RAHOWA
GAS THE KIKES
BOOTS ON THE GROUND

jOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
File: 1460860353965.jpg (148 KB, 992x768) Image search: [Google]
1460860353965.jpg
148 KB, 992x768
>White males are mass murderers n shieett
>>
>>72980771
UNLESS
>>
>>72966729
Repeal the second amendment dipshit. Short of that fuck off
>>
>>72966729
Said killer owned no guns
>>
File: 1461587396485.jpg (174 KB, 1170x794) Image search: [Google]
1461587396485.jpg
174 KB, 1170x794
>>72966729
I think gun owners would love to make this trade actually.
You lose your guns but hey:
>no rapefugees
>no degeneracy
>>
Refugees and perverts is something that can be eliminated almost entirely and very easily. Guns is not. Also, murders is something we can almost entirely eliminate, we can go through every hood in this country and waste every gang banger in the street, but we won't. So, we won't get rid of our guns, we won't get rid of our murder problem, we won't take in refugees and we won't let perverts in the women's restroom.
>>
File: 1453943826851.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1453943826851.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
>>72966873
A trained soldier could fire 3-4 rounds a minute when the constitution was written you retards
>>
>>72981939
I agree.
>>
>How do you respond?
SHALL
>>
>>72981504
NO

FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
>>72966729

By the logic of this argument in their ideal world of open borders and being free to choose whichever restroom you feel most comfortable with why do they insist on banning guns because of a few nutjobs?
>>
>>72966729

Refugees have no right to enter the United States.

The government had no right to tell business owners who they can and cannot let into particular bathrooms. That should be decided by the business and the business alone.

Shall not be infringed.

At this point the libtard is fully BTFO.
>>
>>72981939
Irrelevant.
>>
>>72981939
>>72982100

So many cucks today

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

>>
File: Puckle_gun_advertisement.jpg (51 KB, 812x596) Image search: [Google]
Puckle_gun_advertisement.jpg
51 KB, 812x596
>>72982542
Forgot image
>>
>>72966729
Owning guns is our defining characteristic, letting in random people is not.
Proposition state does not mean whatever you want it to mean.
>>
File: 1461503043145.png (1 MB, 1290x782) Image search: [Google]
1461503043145.png
1 MB, 1290x782
>>72982542
>Production was highly limited and may have been as few as just two guns, one a crude prototype made of iron, the other a finished weapon made from brass.
>>
File: puckle.png (1 KB, 150x21) Image search: [Google]
puckle.png
1 KB, 150x21
>>72982542
It needed a fucking crew of gunners, hardly for civilian use

Nevermind the pathetic firerate compared to modern firearms
>>
>>72970195
>white family
>armed to the teeth
>woman wearing a dress
Is this a drawing of heaven?
>>
>>72981939
>implying the founding fathers didn't know technology would continue to advance
>>
>>72981939
yes, which is why we limit it within reason. You can't have a nuclear bomb, for example.
>>
>>72981939
The average person couldn't know a computer was going to exist for 1st amendment communication either, let's ban those so we don't have to listen to tired, worn out leaf arguments against freedoms they'll never enjoy.
>>
>>72983507
I'm referring to the people who don't believe in any limitations of firearms
>>
>>72983646
What do you consider "within reason"?
>>
>>72970522
Fuck it, let's go full leftard
>Some jews kill innocents
>So we have to ban all jews
>Some muslims kill innocents
>So we have to ban all jews
>Some blacks kill innocents
>SO we have to ban all blacks
>>
>>72966729
Wait so are they conceding on the first two so they can keep gun control? Or are they conceding on the last one so they can keep refugees and trannies?
>>
>>72966729
Something like this:
>Typical liberal doesn't understand.

Then I'd follow up with:
>Reddit is that way.
>>
SOME gun owners are nutjobs.

ALL refugees are bad because they consume taxpayer money and A LOT of them become criminals.

All "women" who visit female restroom make actual women uncomfortable unless they are indistinguishable. Some are perverts on top of that.
>>
>>72968251
>I think I know more about the constitution than the Supreme Court: the post
>>
>>72982420
>The government had no right to tell business owners who they can and cannot let into particular bathrooms. That should be decided by the business and the business alone.
Uhh, the people you are arguing believe it is both the right and the responsibility of the government to limit the conduct of private businesses in order to protect citizens from discrimination. It's called the Civil Rights Act. They supported it and they got it, and the same reasoning that makes them like it makes them like transgender bathrooms. This doesn't reflect any inconsistency in their position, they just disagree with you as a matter of basic values. You haven't BTFO'd anyone, you've just cited irreconcilable differences what the two of you believe is the role of government.

>Refugees have no right to enter the United States.
The debate isn't about whether or not refuges have the right to enter the United States. The government can choose to extend them that right (the right of asylum), or it can choose not to, and the argument is about which we should do. You haven't really made an argument here. Again, you're not really BTFO'ing anyone. You've just... declared how you want things to be.

It's not that I disagree with you on either of these issues, but your arguments are shit non-arguments. It's basically just "I disagree with you so there. What now, libtard?" Well, now people vote on elected officials who (theoretically) represent their interests (lol yeah right) and those elected officials pass legislation and set policy that will decide the matter. AWW YEAH BTFO LMAO BOOOY GET KEKED CHUCKLEFUCK
>>
File: Bubs_medium.jpg (13 KB, 243x222) Image search: [Google]
Bubs_medium.jpg
13 KB, 243x222
Owning firearms is a constitutional right.

I could be wrong, but i'm fairly sure the constitution doesn't say anything about the right for a dude to take a piss in the females bathroom. Also doesn't say anything about refugees having the right to immigrate here.
>>
File: 143213215435.jpg (7 KB, 326x242) Image search: [Google]
143213215435.jpg
7 KB, 326x242
>>72983587
Guns and computers are not comparable because they're both in the constitution, that's like saying we should ban tents because hunting stores sell guns
>>
>>72967391
Kek explain all the mass shootings then. It doesn't have to be 3rd world to be crazy
>>
>>72966729
I don't see anything in the bill of rights about being a syrian refugee or a tranny, do you?
>>
>>72966729
>All refugees *are* bad
>All perverts are bad
>Guns let me kill rapefugee perverts

I'm not following them on this one here.
>>
>>72966729
being a pervert or a mooch isnt a right.
>>
>>72984288
So you'd infringe on one but enshrine the other as immutable?
>>
>>72966729
Perverts and refugees never contributed anything good. Good gun owners can stop bad gun owners, but pervs and rapefugees only invite more pervs and rapefugees.
>>
>>72984307
>Kek explain all the mass shootings then

Mass shootings are actually incredibly uncommon in comparison to the amount of guns that are in the US
>>
>>72983732
Handguns and shotguns are fine for personal defense, and anything more powerful then that should only be used at firing ranges
>>
>>72984545
eat a dick cucknuk
>>
File: guns.jpg (59 KB, 800x514) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
59 KB, 800x514
To all anti-gun fags here I would rather ban evil people than fucking pieces of metal.

Evil will find a way even after lawful citizens are cucked out of their guns because "muh safety"
>>
>>72984545
What about conceal carry?
What about hunting?
Why ranges only? What purpose do they then serve?
Why would you restrict me from buying a tank?
>>
>>72982542
>square bullets
Why? Pics?
>>
>>72984545
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed\
>shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed
>>
>>72969966

Well seeing as roughly 30,000 Americans die due to gun related deaths which is 0.009% of your population and that there are over 2 million incidents where guns are used lawfully to protect life and property, keeping the second amendment is the better choice.
>>
>>72966729
If sweden imported guns instead of Somalians at the same numbers it would have been cheaper and they also wouldn't have become the rape capital of europe.
>>
>>72966729
The benefits of gun ownership outweigh the negatives.
>>
>>72966873

The first two also can't protect a person or society from government overreach.
>>
>>72968251
>the right of THE PEOPLE to bear arms
>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED
>>
You can easily make an argument that the benefits don't outweigh the negatives in the first two. You can make a strong argument that the positives outweigh the negatives for the last.
>>
>>72982846
The idea was there. It was well understood that guns would improve in accuracy, and firerate as they had the decades prior to the constitution. Why would they just assume that they would just plateau?

By the same assumption freedom of speech only apply to spoken word and what is printed or on quill and paper. Sorry internet.
>>
File: 1435688734393.png (196 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
1435688734393.png
196 KB, 342x359
>>72966729
The fact that most shootings happened in "gun-free" zones is purely a coincidence, right?
>>
File: 1405889364548.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1405889364548.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>72984696
Most people aren't born evil, perhaps mental defects are a case but that's a very small minority.
Humans are mostly molded into evil persons by their immediate surrounding climate and upbringing.
Adding more and more guns to the mix is not the answer.
I'm not saying nobody should have guns, that is retarded though, there is no use of being a pacifist once you get destroyed by your enemies.
>>
>>72966729
I tell them I don't own a gun and they just argued themselves into a corner.
>>
>>72985171
You assume that isn't what revisionist fucking cunts are trying.
>>
>>72985207
You should read The Prince, woodshoes.
>>
>>72966729
Guns have already been a part of American culture for years. You can't just remove them overnight. Refugees from Syria on the other hand are not American and have not been a part of American culture for years so you can tell them to fuck right off.
>>
Shall Not Be Infringed

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
>>
>>72966729

'refugee' was invented by jewish economic migrants from tsarist Russia

yup twas the jews yet again
>>
>>72984757
>What about conceal carry
Fine with it, since you are trained and most of the time need background checks
>what about hunting
If I am for handguns and shotguns, do you think I will have a problem with hunting rifles?
>Why Ranges only
Well you don't need a fucking light machinegun in your home, but if you really want one you should keep it at a range
>why would you restrict me from buying a tank
anon pls

Now, do you have any of your own opinions, or are you going to continue with pointless questions, kek
>>
>>72970195
>all those guns
>and milk
Fuck vegans
>>
>>72969966

Yeah, but it is?
>The end.
>>
>>72983013
Straw man all you want but I proved there was active ideas and innovations to create weapons with higher firerates prior to the constitution.

Stay cucked leaf
>>
>>72966729
It's based on an interpretation of the Constitution, not ethics, utilitarian or otherwise.
I hate that people don't seem to remember that laws need to be constitutional, not just "deh make mee feel gud! :)"
>>
>>72985171
All I said was I agree that firing rate was way lower at the time the Constitution was written.

That doesn't mean we should ban modern guns at all.
>>
>>72985364
>tank comment
>anon pls
Bitch I want my tank.
http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42
>>
>>72966729
The guns exist to protect me from the refugees and perverts you're forcing on me
>>
self defense is a natural right. governments can't take away natural rights.
>>
Good gun owners>good perverts>good refugees
>>
>>72969966
Good thing a majority of people support guns and alcohol being legal

>but I should be able to ban things I want even if the majority want them

Court has repeatedly ruled against elitism including the recent legalization of faggot marriage, suck an egg
>>
>>72970195
Why is Marco Rubio with his wife buying guns and milk?
>>
>>72985469
do you really want a kebab to be able to buy a tank for $50k?
>>
>>72968251
But shitposter-anon, I live in NC. Every able bodied individual is a member of the militia thanks to HB250, signed in 2011. So, even if we ignore the Supreme Court ruling on the subject, I'm good to run with it!
>>
>>72985468
Yes and it took way longer to get across the country. Things improve over time
>>
>>72985969
kebab can just steal tank from syria, I need something to fight back with
>>
>>72966866
kill yourself
>>
>>72986007
I agree with that also.
>>
>>72984307
>all the mass shootings

Good goyim!
>>
>>72970962
According to common sense you're a cuck
>>
>>72966729
Gun is a fucking tool, not different from a car or a butter knife, where all of them can kill people.
Actually cars are even deadliest than guns.

Or I would just say, "im glad that now you become against refugees and gender fluidity"
>>
>>72966729

It's funny because it goes both ways.
>>
>>72968214
>get beat up
fucking crybabies. no man gives a shit, Ivanka trump could walk into a men's bathroom in lingerie and 99% of all men would just avoid eye contact until she was done.
>>
>>72966729
>Say OK, we'll go by your logic

>sacrifice all guns
>kill all refugees
>ban trans people from being in public
>also kill all niggers

sounds like a bargain
>>
>>72966729
Immigration is not a constitutional right. We can prevent immigration if we want to, so it is not a natural right either. Their entire argument is based on extending privileges that the original argument admits puts the country at a disadvantageous and dangerous position.
>>
>>72979299
It's not some horrible thing if people keep to their own until there's a natural integration. Forced integration was a federal power grab and a political move. The government should keep people from stoning trans people not hand them special privileges or instill quotas for trans diversity. Native Americans, mexicans, and for God's sakes Prussian immigrants to south america found their own places in society until governments fucked with the social order, then there was war and crazy shit.
>>
That's why we have a fuck tonne of tests in Australia to determine if you are a capable of owning a gun.

You guys [the faggot who said this to me] want no tests for refugees or trannies.

If you are American you can't defend this though US BTFO.
>>
>>72986721
Ausfailian shrimpposting
>>
File: take that.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
take that.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>72966729
The real answer is that without the third you cannot escape the consequences of the first two.
But let's compare which vision is more pagmatic
>leftist version
-refugees
-perverts
-no guns
>right version
-no refugees
-no perverts
-guns

Which one sounds better? I rest my case
>>
>>72966729
That's why background checks exist. Background checks don't exist for paperless rapefugees or bathroomgoers.

By this logic If you want to ban guns you'll have to ban going to the bathroom and ban fleeing war and persecution as well.
>>
>>72983013
>>72982100
>>72981939
>>
>>72985156
>>72985987
>>72984125
>>72979046
>>72978394
>>72972655
>>72971240
>>72969537
>>72968838
ITT: people who've never read the Constitution.
He's saying the guns arent just for recreation and having fun, on top of that the Constitution was written with rifles in mind that take about, 30 seconds to reload.(at least). I'm all for gun ownership but Americans have proven they're too fucking stupid for it. (It's too late to do anything about it though, trying now would be about as useful as the prohibition).
>>
>>72966729
Because you can reverse the order of the images and make an equally compelling argument for the opposite.
>>
File: 1462329892001.jpg (110 KB, 1440x1425) Image search: [Google]
1462329892001.jpg
110 KB, 1440x1425
SHALL
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.