[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Success.jpg (2 MB, 1257x1600) Image search: [Google]
Success.jpg
2 MB, 1257x1600
/pol/

I'm 19 years old. I have blond hair. I have blue eyes. I am (imo) intelligent. I am open-minded. But I am very scared

My parents are bosniak muslims who came here after the war. They both have black hair. They both have dark eyes. They are both filthy rich (real-estate investment).

I see no similarities with my parents. I asked them to show me pictures of myself when i was newborn infant. They "lost them". Funnily, both my sisters have the pictures, and they both have dark eyes and dark hair.

You see what I want to ask?

/pol/, am I adopted?

I am scared
>>
You are worthless, filth and disgusting trash.
>>
>>72966476
sounds like most likely you are. I'd push them for the truth if I was you or do anything to find out your origin.

ignore >>72966684 btw.
>>
>>72967296
im scared if i push them i wont have a family
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>72966476
You're parents are Gypsies that stole you, the muslim thing is just a cover up when they formed a new identity
>>
>>72967370
you could avoid the topic until you're older and once you're financially stable and independent. you might as well ask them in that timeframe.

and even if you are adopted, what does that matter? nothing you can do about it now.
>>
>>72966476
Aryan features?
You should marry a black African godess, goy. And remember to have lots of children :^). I also heard that black women make the best wives.
>>
>>72966476
You're 19 years old. What do you want from life? Begin the journey of your own life, and leave other people's lives behind.
>>
Do 23andme dna test. If you are from balkans you shouldnt have any scandi in you.
>>
>>72966476
That means you can fuck your sisters, rejoice.
>>
Trace your roots, find out your real ethnicity. And then you can call yourself either Serb or Croat, or you can officially say that your dad is a cuck.

I da, plave oci mozes imati iako ti oba roditelja imaju smedje oci.
>>
>>72968632
i know this but both my sisters have dark hair and dark eyes, this is what scares me.

and no pictures of me as a baby?
>>
>>72968830
What do you want your life to be?
>>
>>72968830
You were stolen mate. Is your facial structure similar to that of your siblings
>>
>>72968830
What about grandparents?
>>
>>72968941
i have dreams yes but i need to know this

>>72968973
i havent though about it, im a male so i have slightly stronger jaws and such
>>72969119
grey hair and dark eyes
>>
>>72966476
not trying to doxx you, but could we see some pictures of you and either your parents or your sisters?
>>
>>72968169
This.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.