[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BONGS DISCOVER CHEMTRAILS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 458x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 458x305
A mysterious aircraft circling the skies over a motorway in Wales has left drivers perplexed.

Bizarre streams of vapour trails were pictured scattered across the skies as baffled motorists drove along the A55 at Rhuallt near St Asaph this morning.

Another unidentified aircraft, possibly the same one, was also spotted over the Llyn Peninsula.

Some suggest the aircraft could be a commercial flight circling the sky while it waits for clearance to land at a nearby airport.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-aircraft-stuns-onlookers-after-7890782
>>
>>72965507
AMERICA IS TRYING TO STOP US FROM LEAVING THE EU
DAMN IT OBAMA AND YOUR DRUGS
>>
>>72965507
Isn't this related to the Eesti plane that for SOME reason turned off its coms and forced Typhoons and a refuel up into the air?

The refuel had to spend a lot of time in a holding pattern to fuel dump before it could land and that raised some eyebrows.
>>
>>72965874
Nice try M5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS1RIyR6uW8
>>
Contrails look like normal ones, what is so different about these?
>>
>>72966323
Tbh just looked it up, that was over Yorkshire and the east so no clue what this is about.

pls no brainwashing
>>
good thing i paid my breathing fresh air license :o
>>
So a couple of Euro fighters have been doing orbits around a highway...please tell me someone has something else to add to this

A picture would be nice

But none of this seems atypical
>>
Solar radiation management
>>
>>72965723
Datz wright. Stay in ur island moohammad
>>
>>72965507
Kek has sent his extermination germs to ethnically cleanse Bongland.
>>
>>72966772
Oh shit, was that due? Only just signed up to pay my earth gravity license too. Shit lad, I might be in bother.
>>
>>72965507
I bet those kikes were spraying hydroxic acid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.