[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this wasteful and decadent display of modern """""""""""art""""""".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o6hmizGpCw1sowrv2o1_1280.jpg (115 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6hmizGpCw1sowrv2o1_1280.jpg
115 KB, 640x637
Look at this wasteful and decadent display of modern """""""""""art""""""".

Capitalism and democracy were a mistake, they are diseases upon the nation.
>>
>10 loaves worth of bread
>$29
I like it, calm down.
>>
File: 156486418.png (84 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
156486418.png
84 KB, 208x208
Its not like they needed to queue for it Ivan.
>>
>>72965370
No, fuck you. Think of the farmer that had to sweat and toil, think of your fellow countrymen who may be starving.
All in vain so that some degenerate could walk all over their nation.
>>
>>72965220
looks comfy.
>>
>>72965220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=lNI07egoefc
>>
.....That's like $5 worth of bread.
>>
>>72965589
nobody is starving here
>>
>>72965589

Much more has been wasted with grocery stores not selling all of their merchandise. I don't see you blame capitalism for being so wasteful. Regardless if this is wasteful or not, she bought these goods with her own money, presumably. Her private property, her right do with it what she wants.
>>
>>72965589
>think of the farmer
>implying the farmer didn't get paid
>implying farmers don't get free subsidies from state
>>
>>72965220
>Capitalism and democracy were a mistake, they are diseases upon the nation

You know, I tend to get happy at statements like this until I realize y'all don't actually mean it.
>>
>>72965589
>farmers
>sweating
Nigger we haven't farmed by hand in over a century. It's literally all air conditioned tractors, hell some farms even have drone combines

Besides, if there's starving Americans, they can get a fucking job. If I want to buy a cart of food and throw it away so what, that farmer is being "compensated" for his "sweat"
>>
>>72966029
I do mean it though.
>>
>>72965589
Farmer here. I don't sweat while providing you with wheat. All of my equipment is air conditioned. About the only time I might sweat is when I am observing the augur. But that's what cold beer is for.

Here is the most stressful thing I typically encounter while harvesting: when I finish a book and realize I've read every book in the cab and I am forced to either just listen to sirius, or drive the combine to my yard and go get another book. And then I have to decide if I want to fuck the rows or not, depending on where I am in relation to my nearest truck or the yard (the answer is always yes).
>>
A bread about bread
I want to toast this
>>
>capitalism and democracy were are a mistake

What does modern art have to do with either?

>wasteful

Wasted on what? No-one is going to go shot of bread because of that.
>>
>>72965220
>americans consider this bread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.