[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit's about to get real in the Philippines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Philippines_flag.jpg (359 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Philippines_flag.jpg
359 KB, 1200x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwPUWVFS9E

Communists in the Philippines are threatening to attack American military bases in the country.

This shit could get serious. There is no way the US would attempt a ground invasion, considering how the Filipino environment is nothing but jungle, but they'd easily fund the Filipino military in order to go after these red fucks. BUT this could mean huge problems with China down the road, given as to how China could use this to blackmail the US with support for the NPA. Also realize China does NOT want a war so close to its territory.
>>
Give it time. Duterte will fix it.
>>
>>72965186
Except the NPA is getting closer and closer to siding with Duterte.

This could be the start of WWIII in east Asia.
>>
File: eternal chink.jpg (41 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
eternal chink.jpg
41 KB, 501x585
Based Duterte will Holocaust the eternal chinks and commies
>>
>>72965016
I sincerely doubt that the commies can pose a serious threat. I bet they aren't even organized.
>>
>>72965766
Well, Castro was able to take over Cuba with less than 30 people.
>>
>>72965016
I'm half flip but isn't this basically really stupid?
>>
>>72965575
No, the commies are kissing up to Duterte.
>>
>>72965016
It'd be great to see some action. Things have been so boring in Syria.
>>
>>72965016
MANILA mAJOR CANCELED
FUCKING PINOYS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT
>>
>>72966070
The NPA would easily be able to organize popular support from the Filipino peasantry if needed.
>>
>>72965766
Also, think of Vietnam.
>>
Keep this discussion going.
>>
>>72966343
It's like they want to get their shit fucked by China.
>>
>>72967947
China would support the NPA against US-backed Filipino troops.
>>
>>72965016
I don't think they have enough manpower to do it much more unity and fire power.
>>
>>72968945
They can get popular support quite easily though.
>>
>>72965016
>Imagine being scared of 50 brown monkeys who still shit in the jungle
>>
>>72969689
The NPA has hundreds of members. It's hardly a "fringe group" made up of hipsters the way communist orgs the West are.
>>
>>72969414
The administration is changing, there's not enough time to act unless the yellows win the elections and they can pour all their anger to the next administration.
>>
>>72970028
Well the Maoists are making an alliance with Duterte, aren't they?
>>
What's the political ideology of Duterte? Far-right? He seems to be friends with NPA lately...
>>
>>72970443
and Duterte won't win. It's gonna be a cheating fest during the elections.
>>
>>72970548
Okay. You'll have to explain Flip politics to me.

Also, are you guys Asians or Pacific Islanders?
>>
>>72970837
It's either we believe to sweet talks like what Duterte is doing right now, or what happened to our current president when his mother died(all that saint bullshit) or that the elections are rigged like when Arroyo won again.

A cross between the two but leaning towards Pacific Islanders.
>>
>>72965016
>Communists in the Philippines are threatening to attack American military bases in the country.

If they have any sort of military bases, it's probably some shack with an antenna with 1 guy in it. Their last major military base was abandoned years ago.
>>
>>72971213
Elections are rigged everywhere.
>>
>>72967031
No ground supply routes :^)
>>
>>72971831
>implying they can't build them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.