[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the race for the nomination is over Is anyone else genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x596
>the race for the nomination is over

Is anyone else genuinely saddened by this? The last six months or so have been such a comfy and memorable time, from Jeb to Marco. I'm gonna miss this.
>>
>>72964161
Yeah I know how you feel, it's been one hell of an entertaining ride. But unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

We'll never see an election cycle this entertaining again...
>>
File: 1462226313320.jpg (16 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1462226313320.jpg
16 KB, 250x241
>>72964161

>Living in the past
>>
>>72964161
seems like Cruz and the other guy pulled the plug to stop giving Trump momentum
>>
File: 1380654113993.jpg (158 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1380654113993.jpg
158 KB, 645x773
>>72964161
Same. Now I am bored. Will be even bored when Trump becomes President, and I will probably start hating him.
>>
Part two will be even better
>>
The initial debates were the highlight of my past year but after the second last debate my interest has dropped massively.

My favourite debate was the final one with Jeb where Trump's face was red and he attacked everyone viciously
>>
>>72964161
The primary was just the pregame

we primetime now

there are still plenty of memes to come buddy don't worry
>>
>>72964161
Iktfb.

> fewer rallies
> fewer can't stump the trump episodes
> acting presidential
>>
>>72964161
Part 1 is complete
Now for part 2 of the prophecy
>>
When Trump loose to Shillary this place will become comedy marathon.
>>
>>72964647
This
Hillary might be un-memeably boring, but we're going to BUILD A WALL

All these pussies in the thread were only on for the primary ride, but now that we have the chance, we need to take this as far as we possibly can. It's not a chance to elect some dude president. It's a chance to prove ourselves.
>>
File: jump-bridge.jpg (28 KB, 850x530) Image search: [Google]
jump-bridge.jpg
28 KB, 850x530
This election was the only thing keeping me alive.

See you on the other side, /pol/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.