[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, could you guys tell me what's up with this guy? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: benshapiro.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
benshapiro.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
So, could you guys tell me what's up with this guy? It's Ben Shapiro. He recently seems to be the laughing stock for the whole of the alt-right.

As far as I can know he is just some columnist working for several publications that talks about right/conservative issues and generally against PC censorship. How did he come to be so despised by the /pol/ kind of people?
>>
>>72958474
He's a jew faggot who runs nothing but hit pieces on Trump and has a mental breakdown whenever someone calls him a jew.
>>
>>72958474
Everything the anti Semites were saying about him turned out to be true.
>>
When the race started he was actually pretty fair and balanced toward Trump and then when it became increasingly likely that Trump would do well in the primaries he went into full anti-Trump shill mode, he lost all credibility when he sided with the female journalist who lied about being assaulted by Trump's campaign manager
>>
>>72958474
Sad little man
>>
Because he is a Neocon SJW who chose the right for career advancing purposes
>>
>>72958474
He used to be "the based jew" who argued right fiscal policy, traditional social values, good old americana, and had talk shows online + media columns + short propaganda videos.
Basically an all round good shill.

Then Trump happened and the nose was exposed.
>>
He used to be considered the conservative golden boy because of his intelligence and how he apologetically blew black rights activists out

Turns out, he was just a double agent. He's just another jew that supports SJW shit, such as trans going into the women's restroom, mass Muslim immigration, and the rest of the typical neocon agenda

He's been exposed as a liberal
>>
File: 13.jpg (208 KB, 1337x763) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
208 KB, 1337x763
>>72958701
>>72958917
Yes, it is really obvious that he isn't any impartial and he really shows a tangible hate for Trump.

All he writes shows clear butthurt.
>>
He's the reason the GOP have been convinced that replacing whites is their destiny.

He's the reason people like Cruz found their platforms of sending unlimited funds to Israel.

He's the reason Trump almost didn't make it.

And we would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling alt-righters.
>>
>>72958474
Ever since Trump started stumping all of the cuckservative candidates, Benji's been off his rocker and has become progressively more butthurt to eventually employ futile SJW tactics against the racist sexist "alt-righters". He's mad that he's a manlet, he's mad that lyin' Ted is now losin' Ted, and he's mad that the happy merchant has become ever more popular.
I feel sorry for him tbhfam
>>
He supported Michelle Fields when she thought she could make her career by forcing Trump's campaign manager out over bumping into her. He failed and got whipped like Kunta Kinte as a result. Also neocon jew Israel-first shitbird like Kristol.
>>
He is a typical Zionist shill. There is nothing /pol/ or alt-right about him. He deviates in no significant way from the kikes and cucks at NRO and Fox except that he is younger.
>>
File: def.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
def.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>72958474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwa4QmjHcw

just shut it down
>>
>>72960003
There are no words for when he says "principled conservative"
>>
I really want to see some /pol/acks push him on Israel at one of these college Q&As.
>>
>>72960116
Same with Christina Hoff Sommers by the way who actually signed a petition to have Trump's mananger fired over that bullshit
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>72958474
Ben posting his own photos asking questions about himself. Samefagging.
>>
File: 1458889376685.png (171 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1458889376685.png
171 KB, 400x518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>72958908
Sadly, I must concur.
>>
File: 1454973610925.jpg (340 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
1454973610925.jpg
340 KB, 800x472
>>72958474
Daily reminder that "they" play both sides until it inconveniences them.
>>
>>72961440
Or maybe, just MAYBE... they are a group of diverse people with different opinions.
>>
>>72958474
>the laughing stock for the whole of the alt-right.

There is no such thing as the "alt-right"
That term was created by SJWs and democrats who could not beleive there were people who would dare disagree with them on the internet.
Right of center people ignored them for years, figuring they would give up and go away eventual but we were wrong the SJWs and leftist began a strangle hold on the internet until things like the Trayvon trial and GG happened when we pushed back, they lost their shit and had to come up with a slur term for people who DARED disagree with them on the internet because you know the internet is for the young people and all young people are good mindnumbed leftist robots
>>
>>72958474
Because he insulted Trump too many times.

I like him. Dude's pretty good at BTFOing SJWs. He counters their nonsense with logic that is pretty unassailable.

Do I wish that he wasn't in #NeverTrump? Hell yeah. I think he's dead wrong on that. But he does a lot of good in other areas.

/pol/ hates him because many of the people here are incapable of compartmentalizing disagreement with personal hatred.
>>
>>72961167

>Badger
I laugh every time.
>>
Many people here liked him because of epic things like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

We watched him go from a mostly rational person to an insane anti-trump SJW over the past year.
>>
>>72961724

Now come on, he's not a SJW he's just anti-Trump. He's firmly on the right.
>>
>laughing stock of the alt right

Which is in turn a laughing stock of everyone else.
>>
File: 1462317367035.png (102 KB, 1174x432) Image search: [Google]
1462317367035.png
102 KB, 1174x432
>>
https://twitter.com/benshapiro

Laugh and a half.
>>
>>72958474
He's a Jew.

Anti-Trump Jews
Bill Kristol, editor, Weekly Standard
Charles Krauthammer, contributing editor, Weekly Standard
Ben Shapiro, editor-in-chief, Daily Wire
Mark Levin, radio host
Jonah Goldberg, LATimes & USAToday columnist
Matthew Rozsa, columnist, Salon
Carl Bernstein, investigative journalist, commentator
Jamie Weinstein, senior editor, Daily Caller
Philip Klein, managing editor, Washington Examiner
Eli Lake, columnist, Bloomberg View
Stuart Rothenberg, writer, Rothenberg Political Report
James Kirchick, correspondent, Daily Beast
Sarah Silverman, comedian
Ben Stein, actor
Andy Borowitz, writer, New Yorker

Pro-Trump Jews
Carl Icahn, businessman
Milo Yiannopoulos, commentator
Michael Savage, radio host
>>
>>72961873
So firmly on the right that he's actively working to ensure Hillary Clinton is Obama's third term.

Pathetic.

If he had half the balls Mark Levin had when Levin worked for Reagan, Shapiro could have worked for Trump and steered him to the right.

Instead, he makes enemies of people attempting to save the country from absolute corruption based on his false oath of "Never Trump".
>>
>>72961913
>Ad hominem
>>
File: Untitled.png (27 KB, 963x443) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27 KB, 963x443
>>
>>72961892
The difference is Benny cares. And he really takes his time to reply tens of shitposters as if he had nothing else to do.
>>72961921
I just followed him today because most of the stuff he posts is comedy gold. Stuff like this:>>72962367
Oh gosh he is stupid.
>>
>>72960003
He was mad that he worked for one of the only news outlets that wasn't shilling hard against Trump. The Fields incident was so obviously a way to parachute out of Breitbart. Poor lil' Benji probably felt like an oven technician in Treblinka.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.