[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sci/ here, whats up with /pol/ denying the "Global Warming"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Global_Warming.jpg (36 KB, 551x366) Image search: [Google]
Global_Warming.jpg
36 KB, 551x366
/sci/ here, whats up with /pol/ denying the "Global Warming"?
Are you guys literally that fucking retarded or are you just trying to be as "right-wing" and edgy as possible?
>>
>>72957418
We just like giving each other reasons to argue with each other. I would start a thread about (cobtested topic A) then all these faggots argue with eachother while I laugh.
>>
>trying to be as "right-wing" and edgy as possible?
This desu senpai.
>>
Warming, so what
There is nothing we can do
>>
>>72957418
Oh look it's this thread again. /pol/ isn't one person fuck wit. Go back to /sci/
>>
Not falling for your Jewish tricks, OP. Next you're going to start claiming the Earth isn't flat, dinosaurs are real, and we aren't controlled by lizard people living in a different vibrational frequency.
>>
>>72957418
There is no such thing as "global warming." It's only climate change, which is not anthropogenic. Climates have always changed. It's what they do. The New World Order is using climate change in order to install a one world government and redistribute wealth from the first world to the third world.
>>
>>72957577
>>72957695
>>72957705
>>72957867

So, its just a giant meme?
>>
>>72958444
Where the fuck do you think you are? This site is one giant meme, never trust anything on here.
>>
>>72958444
>>72958596
Hey Mexico, how dig you just turn your flag sideways, bro?
>>
>>72958793
wooooooow xDDD

>>72958596
pretty sure that most of the people on this board actually take themselves seriously
>>
File: average polack.png (21 KB, 1372x115) Image search: [Google]
average polack.png
21 KB, 1372x115
>>72957418
>>
Do China and India get on board? Does OPEC quit without putting up a fight? Remember 9/11?
>>
>>72957418
its a meme Bulgarbro, even /pol/ isnt THAT retareded
>>
>>72957418
I believe that there is some kind of permanent climate effect from extreme air pollution, but the majority of the Earth's warming is normal
>>
>>72957418
>claims he is /sci/
>just ridicules the whole board over a lie no one belives in
>does not post any credible sources of information
>does not even try to open a debate

Are you a mexican intellectual?
Becuase i and many others here know for a fact that this global warming of yours is total bs and can be explained in a single sentence

Great b8 thread tho buddy bet you're proud now, don't pat your self on the back to hard tho don't want to leave marks your uncle dave could find while giving you the "special" hug you promised to never talk about
>>
File: 262v18h.jpg (70 KB, 811x692) Image search: [Google]
262v18h.jpg
70 KB, 811x692
OP good thread. I will tell you I'm not super smart but fairly educated (masters degree), retired from the field of aviation. But I digress.

What I mean is, I'm not a dumb guy but for the life of me I just cannot swallow the idea that climate change is of any real threat. Its like how i tried to believe in Christ but it just won't work with me. Anyways, I'm sure there are plenty of others just like me. GO TRUMP
>>
>>72957418

Eh, there's whole tiers of climate change deniers/skeptics

>plot concocted by jews to steal carbon tax money
>is happening but humans have no effect on it

well, maybe just those two. I assume most of them aren't in STEM fields and haven't done much research in peer reviewed literature. It's difficult to work in any STEM field and not come across papers that have implications or associates to climate change. The evidence goes beyond some sketchy russian hockey stick graph.
>>
Who would deny climate change? The earth is constantly changing temperature. Hell we are still coming out of an ice age.

What people on here deny is that humans cause it. I do not. Humans are speeding up the process. Which is why we need to kill 5 billion people. Maybe 5 billion less advanced people.
>>
>>72959922
I think the climate alarmists would have more credibility if they didn't have the stigma from association with progressives. Most people will just write them off and rightly so as hysterical.
>>
>>72960310
Cool, you can be the first one.
>>
>>72960410

Yeah, it can suck being a Msc student in environmental science and getting compared to "evironmentalists."

I also hate people who say "they love animals"
>>
>>72960635

>all humans are equal therefore it doesn't matter which ones we kill off
>>
>>72959540
This. /thread
>>
>>72957418
>global warming is caused by humans

That's what I have a problem with, also the constant change from "global cooling" to "global warming" and now the generic "climate change".

Yeah, no shit, the climate changes what an obtuse observation science man, I could of told you that without a million dollar gov't grant. Acting like it's all caused by carbon emmisions is deceiving the public, I believe it is a natural occurance and fits with the warm and cold cycle of earth. The lack of respect in debate is also telling of where you stand, if you can't even debate opposition without resorting to petty insults, and appeals towards authority.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.