[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: persone-bizzarre02.jpg (82 KB, 538x807) Image search: [Google]
persone-bizzarre02.jpg
82 KB, 538x807
Why are American men getting shorter? Why do the men in middle eastern countries seem to be getting taller?
>>
>>72955719
me on the left
>>
>>72955719
Millions of Mexicans and South Americans are bringing down the averages. As for the second question, I haven't seen any indication of that happening. The only muslim men I currently work with are all under 5'6"
>>
Had a discussion with my co worker today about this very topic. I rationalized that it's shit in the food and water...estrogen mimickers etc.

Him and I are over 6 foot. I asked him if he noticed all the manlets now days. He said even his grandmother back in the day was 6'2...

Manlets btfo
>>
File: style.jpg (77 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
style.jpg
77 KB, 800x526
>>72956000
nice trips i just wanted to make the op somehow "political" so i could post my picture
>>
>>72955719
Relation between the increase of weight and gravity.

The amount of fat make americans shorter
>>
>>72955719
Source ?

(Hidden , sage , reported)

Mods where the fuck are you ?
>>
>>72955980
Im 6'2 male, i've never seen a girl taller than me in person.
>>
>>72956228
yea most suburban white boys on plastic diets seem more autistic and short than others
>>
>>72956293
tripfag why don't you go post in some other shit thread this thread is for real niggas only
>>
>>72956431
she looks like that copy that guy lmao
>>
>>72956431

I actually see more Mexicans who are short.
Whites have a wide spectrum and variety of tall and manlets.
>>
>be 25 5'8"
>want to have a gf who is as tall as me or taller preferably 6ft+
>too socially inept to find any tall girls
This is suffering. I just want a tall gf
>>
>>72957478
thats photoshoped right?
>>
File: I WANT A TALL GF RIGHT NOWWWW.jpg (288 KB, 1024x1539) Image search: [Google]
I WANT A TALL GF RIGHT NOWWWW.jpg
288 KB, 1024x1539
>>72957853
Nope, just beautifully tall women
>>
>>72957947
name?
sauce?
my dream is to get a girl taller than me, im 6'2
>>
holy fuck i would love her to crush my dick, if you know what mean.
>>
>>72955719
It's like the Dragons on GOT they get shorter if they're cucked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.