[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would result if this managed to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: canadamap1.jpg (98 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
canadamap1.jpg
98 KB, 2000x1334
What would result if this managed to happen?
>>
I'd personally challenge Trudeau to a boxing match and whoop his candy ass
>>
>>72952468

America would become radically socialized.

>importing 40 million Democrat voters

JUST
>>
>>72952468

Im ok with this as long as the fucking leaf is on the flag.
>>
>Implying we'd keep the leaf after we take over Canada
>>
>>72952602
Canada has a smaller population than California.
>>
>>72952622
>implying canada didn't invade burger land
>>
>>72952622
They could keep a tiny leaf on their state flag I guess, but it better not be red.
>>
>>72952639
Jesus Christ America is huge
>>
>>72952468
Leave Quebec alone!
>>
I would prefer being run by a good Canadian NatSoc ruler before being run by America.

>>72952620
No, they need to have 64 maple leaves on the flag
>>
>>72952715
you can take my freedom

but you can never take my leaf
>>
hey guys whats going on in this thread
>>
While I kinda like the leaf, it needs a few white stars on it. Like 4 arrainged around the corners (so central leaf flanked on NW, NE, SE, SW by four white stars). Or go for all 13 originals in a circle with the leaf in the middle of the circle.
>>
>>72952468
There is not a chance in hell of the leaf making it on the flag btw
>>
>>72952782
Yep, number 3 worldwide last I checked, in terms of population at least.
>>
>>72952468
The Canadians would burn the US Capitol down again and make Ottawa the new national capital.
>>
>>72952468
you'd have a western version of Russia, even more powerful. Also it will certainly happen sooner or later
>>
>>72952639
Elections are often decided by only a couple million votes
>>
The crime rate in Canada would skyrocket.
>>
>>72953162
You mean in America.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

relevant
>>
>>72952798
No one would want that shit
>>
>>72953850
Thank god.
I guess we're cool then!
>>
>>72952819
underrated
>>
Take over Canada?

We have enough brown people already. Maybe it would make a good dumping ground, though.
>>
My dad works at Nintendo.
>>
>>72952639
Canada is super conservative outside of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton etc.
It's just that all our cities are filled with jews and shitskins.
Hang out in small town Canada, even in Ontario and we're all gun owning, freedom loving, hunting, fishing, bros.
Please save us.
>>
>>72952798
Why? Don't you want a team from your country to finally win the Stanley Cup?
>>72953003
You know as well as I do that the Brits burned it down. The Canadians couldn't even stop their own capital city from being burned to the ground, let alone march all the way down the DC.
>>
>>72952899
A discussion on how tall our wall is going to be
>>
>>72952602
Actually, annexing Canada would probably make the electoral college lean red because the increased population of the country would make blue states like California worth less electoral college votes. It depends on how the new states would vote though. States like Alberta and Manitoba for example would probably lean GOP, while Ontario will almost certainly lean Dem. I need to break down the math to see how it would play out.
>>
>>72952468
Canadians would gain gun rights and Americans would gain syrup exports.
>>
Maple syrup prices would fall dramatically.
>>
>>72952806
NatSoc in Canada would be impossible
>>
hi guys how's it goin'
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.