[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you acknowledge that you are directly privileged because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: wp.jpg?w=675.jpg (142 KB, 675x518) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg?w=675.jpg
142 KB, 675x518
When will you acknowledge that you are directly privileged because of your race?
>>
>>72949959
ITT Things that never happened
>>
I already do acknowledge it.

I also Acknowledge that I'm privileged because my race worked and fought hard for everything they've achieved.

Maybe if other races stopped being lazy bums, shitting in the streets and drinking AIDS water, they wouldn't need our help.
>>
>>72949959

>cops letting you off with a warning for drug possession
>things that never happen
>>
>>72950092
as a while privileged male this has happened. a black cop stopped me smoking pots in my yard and told me not to smoke out in the open because a white cop might see me and arrest me so even black cops see the patriarchy in our privacy and privileged. we should be lucky black cops dont kill whites like me for constantly reminding them we are better than them
>>
>>72950092
all the time here in the UK. Cheaper to say "fuck off" than to follow up.
They'll probably take your drugs and give you a night in a cell too.
Dealers aren't so lucky.
>>
>>72949959

I do, feels good being part of a race with a standard IQ two σ away from blacks.
>>
>>72949959
But I am not privileged at all, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time here.
>>
"White Privilege" is, like all Marxist ideas, BULL--SHEEATT.

https://toiletnationusa.com/2013/02/26/tim-wise-frankfurt-school-marxist/
>>
>>72950262
He was probably selling confiscated dope to black kids.
>>
>>72949959
Yeah, maybe I'm 'privileged' but this is a white country, founded by whites, lived in by whites, and governed by whites. That is, until a pair of Turdeaus came along and somehow justified to whites that they don't deserve the fruits of the labour, but others do apparently
>>
>>72949959
US immigration office has to pick one of the two of these:
>Good day, I am Robert Schultz, I am from Germany and I am an engineer. I also speak English and have my master's degree. I would love to become an American!

vs

>OOGABOOGA TOOGA HOOP WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT GIBS ME DAT WELFARE

Bank has to pick one of the two of these
>We'd like to buy a house, I have pretty good and stable income and I pay my bills on time

vs

>I'd like a loan to buy rims and I never pay my rent on time. I also am a man child and I work at KFC
People hiring have to pick between
>I have a high GPA and a degree you're looking for, I hope we can get along and I can show you what I can do!

vs

>I have a degree in AYOOO HOL UP
You want to win in a white culture, act like white people. Otherwise you can go back to bongo bongo land
>>
>>72950092
This happened to me when the cops caught my drunken ass pissing on the street and found a pipe and weed in my pockets. I was really respectful, didn't act like a nigger or a 'sovereign citizen' and they let me off, even gave me my pipe and grinder back. Just don't be a fucking ape and you'll get along with the cops just fine, regardless of your skin colour.
>>
>white people work hard to develop a high-trust society based on a history of mutually-beneficial engagements
>this is now privilege
>>
>>72949959
so , i have to have less rigths than some fucking sandnigger who came to my country to live better , and came becouse libcucks told every1 ,assuming wrong , that more people doesnt equal less rigths
it does , it really does , assuming it doesnt , why should i have less rigths than some sandnigger ?
is it because 600 years ago we kicked them becouse of their race , just as we are about to do now?
my family earned those rigths by dying in countless wars when their family ( insert inmigrant here ) were ooga boogaing their countries
you are retarded and should consider suicide
>>
>>72949959
>Parents helping with the down payment.
My parents are giving me €150k but there are no black people in Ireland to complain about it.

Paradise.
>>
>>72949959
when will you acknowledge that we don't care. Ever. Think of all that is great in the world right now. Tech, food abundance, medicine, education etc. Now which race pioneered that?

Get this through your SJW head... When rome was building empires and experimenting with land irrigation, other "cultures" were worshiping the juju up the mountain. When Martin Luther King when on his march, other "Cultures" were STILL worshiping the Juju up the mountain. When man first walked on the moon and eradicated smallpox, those same "cultures were- you guessed it- worshiping the Juju up the mountain.

How about you stop whining about your first world problems and actually go out into the world and help with something?
Unless of course if you're female- then it's much safer to stay put...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7344381.stm

in before i get the whole "isolated incident" crap. Look up the laws of some of these countries- married women can be flogged for being flirtatious WITH THEIR HUSBANDS in public.
>>
>>72949959
What about all the privileged blacks who got to go to America for free?
>>
>>72949959
>privileged
>having special rights, advantages, or immunities.
>special rights, advantages
>special

I will acknowledge that some people face special disadvantages, but my rights, opportunities and protections are enjoyed by many and are nothing particularly special.

Chastising me for being privileged is scapegoating and only one step up from victim blaming

STOP BLAMING ME FOR BEING A FUCKING WHITE MALE YOU RACIST SHITLORD
>>
>>72949959
So do the right thing and hang yourself faggot!
Diversity now! More whites in Africa!
>>
>>72949959
>Bottom left panel
>the word Parents in bold

Because having two parents is a privilege.
>>
>>72949959
>Privilege
>rights
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.