[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is some half breed goblin Mexican girl sitting next to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: f2sAIh.png (160 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
f2sAIh.png
160 KB, 888x888
There is some half breed goblin Mexican girl sitting next to me in my college class and Sue keeps giving me weird looks and staring at me, asking stupid questions because she has a crush on me or something dumb.

What do I say if this race traitor tries to talk to me or stare at me, /pol/? Dubs decides.
>>
>>72945543
I don't know, be fucking respectful maybe?
>>
>>72945543
Enrich her dirty womb with your pure race semen
>>
>>72945614
I have no respect for a disgusting subhuman piece of shit that will lick my shoes if I ask her to.

So annoying.
>>
If she's hot fuck her, if not have a little chat with her in which you'll tell her that you're voting Trump.
>>
>>72945744
She looks nasty. Whenever she looks my way I purposely start snapchatting and texting other girls that are white to piss her off.

She can khs for all I care.
>>
>>72945543
Hello I have autism, how about you? :^)
>>
>>72945688
Checked.

Is she ugly? They are pretty fucking weird. Expwct her to steal something if youra for some sangria spell bullshit and maybe a piece of clothing to sniff.
>>
>>72945543
Be nice and courteous. You don't have to be an asshole.
>>
>>72945874
Kek.
>>
>>72945543
Marry her and become the next Yeb!
>>
>>72945744
>OP says she's a Mexican goblin
>still thinks there's a chance she's hot

Hi Jeb.
>>
>>72945543
You have to go back Juanita.
>>
put your weiner in it
>>
>>72945688
You shouldn't be class, you should be getting your edgy autism checked by a doctor
>>
>>72945854
Then tell her that you're voting for Trump and you wanna build the wall.
Unless she's so cucked that she'll betray her spicple for a chance to suck you off, in that case just avoid her.
>>
I'm all good guys, thanks for the laughs. I moved after she asked a dumb question and I'm talking up a blonde at now
>>
>>72945543
face fuck her.
>>
>>72945543
You have to go
>>
>>72945543
Tell her you are voting for Trump. Post results.
>>
Tell her you have to return some videotapes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.