[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, what would a Clinton/Trump debate look like and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Realistically, what would a Clinton/Trump debate look like and how would it go? There are three presidential debates, two one-on-one debates and a town hall like debate.
>>
>>72945195
Hillary would run to the bathroom after the first 10 minutes and die of a stroke
>>
>I think tha-
>Quoet, crook.
Trump wins
>>
>>72945195
It's actually going to look very sad for trump. Shillary can spout off policies like crazy while trump is going to rehash his same buzz lines.
>>
There will be about 500 /pol/BTFO threads launched by Shillary during the debates, but Trump will prove victorious.
>>
>>72945195
Hillary will scream a lot. Call Trump stupid a lot. She she fights for the middle class a lot.

Trump will call Hillary 'crooked Hillary Clinton' and win the debate instantly.
>>
>>72945397
she cant spout much between cough attacks and sounding like someone with a tracheotomy
>>
File: 0PPcj.jpg (44 KB, 416x480) Image search: [Google]
0PPcj.jpg
44 KB, 416x480
>>72945195
*Cough Cough*
>>
>>72945397
Yeah, too bad she's completely unprepared for anything Trump has up his sleeve. The very mention of Bill will make her have a coughing fit that results in a stroke.
>>
>>72945375

but the problem is those debates are much more subsistence than any of The Republican Debates that have happened so far.

I mean, just look at the third presidential debate of 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecohezcA78
>>
It's gonna look like WWE. Can't fucking wait. I srsly think Biden will charge the ring at some point while Hillary is getting stomped.
>>
File: cheeeeiiiiiinnnnnaa.jpg (257 KB, 780x1976) Image search: [Google]
cheeeeiiiiiinnnnnaa.jpg
257 KB, 780x1976
>>72945195
>pic related
>>
>>72945458
>>72945510
I'm as invested in trump as all of you, but seriously go compare debates, it's going to be pitiful. I hope I'm wrong though.
>>
>>72945195
The debates will matter less than the protesters
BLM will chimp out = more Trump votes
More Carl The cucks and AIDS Skrillexs out = more Trump votes
More Trigglypuffs = more Trump votes
More Taco benders screaming in gutter spainish and waving Irish flags = more Trump votes
>>
File: i'm not saying it's kek.jpg (97 KB, 800x706) Image search: [Google]
i'm not saying it's kek.jpg
97 KB, 800x706
This is going to be one of those election years where everyone is unilaterally asking themselves, "what the fuck are we even doing?"

I'm looking forward to the coming period of depression. Hopefully I'll be motivated to finally sudoku without any fear that people think I'm just doing it for attention.
>>
Trump would get BTFO since his only arguments are unsustainable populist ideas

He'll probably revert to name calling because he's a man child who can't handle losing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.