[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is John "4th place in a 2-man race" Kasich still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: John Kasich.jpg (211 KB, 962x786) Image search: [Google]
John Kasich.jpg
211 KB, 962x786
Why is John "4th place in a 2-man race" Kasich still running even though he's even more hopeless than that ratty looking Mexican-Canadian?

Is it because he gets to eat a lot of food?
>>
>>72943657
Because while he still runs he still gets to spend other people's money.
>>
I would keep running to for that sandwich.
>>
File: kasicheating.jpg (244 KB, 1506x772) Image search: [Google]
kasicheating.jpg
244 KB, 1506x772
I don't understand why he's eating in almost every single picture of him.
>>
>>72943657
Because he's pretty much equal with Trump if Trump does not reach the magic number
>>
>>72945214
When you put it that way kasich is my spirit animal.
>>
He probably gets free food, no other reasons.
>>
>>72945269

Only because the GOP are sneaky cunts. They are dead focused on sneaking John "the buffet crusher" Kasich in for the nomination. I mean he even comes up on google before John Cena now even though nobody knew the fuck he was until a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>72943657
>ratty looking Mexican-Canadian

Slow down now, Ted Cruz dropped out and is cleaned from all his former sins.
We do not refer to him with these names any longer.
>>
In college he probably was one of those kids who went to events exclusively for the purpose of getting free food.
>>
>>72943657

by keeping Kasich in the race, the primaries are obligated to continue and thus Trump remains in the public eye for another month instead of vanishing while the Dem primaries continue

it's GOP branding and advertisement
>>
Has no one taught him to sit up straight?

Has no one taught him to slow the fuck down and take small bites?

Amazing he isn't obese yet.
>>
>>72943657
Honestly, just in case something happens to trump
>>
Trump's new meme for Kasich is so stupid its hilarious.

Hungry Kasich.

LITTLE BITES.
>>
>>72945470

Like hell he is. He will be Rato to me until the day he dies.
>>
File: The-Best-Kasich-Meme.jpg (226 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
The-Best-Kasich-Meme.jpg
226 KB, 1386x1386
>>72943657
>>
>>72945470

He will always be LYIN' TED!!!
>>
>>72945729

Plenty of people hunch, eat fast, and aren't obese.

Your metabolism is shit.
>>
>>72943657
Soros gave him like 700k To not drop out.
>>
>>72945214
I'm so fucking jelly right now
He looks like he enjoys his life
This man should not be running for president
>>
>>72946062

Fair enough, but at least they'd have the common sense to eat properly on national TV while running for president.
>>
>>72945995
damn nice pic i almost didnt zoom it in
>>
>>72947999

Oh man.
>>
>>72943657
I want him to start attacking Trump.
>>
File: Reddit-Explained.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-Explained.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72948310

Its over, God Emperor Trump is going to win and you will have to go back.
>>
>>72946924
From what I understand of the Philippines, he's living the Filipino dream life. Being laid back, traveling the world and eating all kinds of food.
>>
>>72945269
Dumb britcuck.

With Cruz out of the way, Trump will snag like 75% of the vote in California alone.

He will reach 1237 easily, dumb Cucksick won't even come close to preventing this.
>>
>>72945214
this changes everything!

I've been pro Trump since summer, but now, I'm Basich for Kasich, the eating machine!
>>
>>72945470

Why do German poster keep getting worse and worse? I swear you dethroned Sweden for 2nd worst poster, behind Canada.
>>
Kasich has no political future, so staying on TV can help his post-political stock.

This is just an extended job interview.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.