[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women now have to register for the draft http://www.army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1438404198021.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1438404198021.png
1 MB, 912x905
>women now have to register for the draft
http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2016/04/27/ndaa-hasc-women-draft/83624490/

HAHAHAHAHA
HOW BOUT THEM EQUAL RIGHTS
>>
funny times incomming
>trigglypuff in boot camp
>navy manatee
>>
Well to be fair the real feminists, not the loud obnoxious and idiotic ones, want to be able to sign up for the draft because they believe themselves to be equal and capable of doing anything a guy can.
>>
File: 1431213385854.jpg (154 KB, 962x722) Image search: [Google]
1431213385854.jpg
154 KB, 962x722
>>72942034
"The US Navy today tested its new underwater warrior program. The program dubbed the "Great White" program uses heavily overweight sailors as suicide bombers by launching them into the the air to then crash dive through the armor of a ship. After getting inside the ship the heavy sailor then causes the ship to slowly sink while spewing at the "Shitlords" driving the boat."
>>
>>72942153
>By Modern Feminism I understand a certain attitude of mind towards the female sex. This attitude of mind is often self-contradictory and illogical. While on the one hand it will claim, on the ground of the intellectual and moral equality of women with men, the concession of female suffrage, and commonly, in addition thereto, the admission of women to all professions, offices and functions of public life; on the other it will strenuously champion the preservation and intensification of the privileges and immunities before the law, criminal and civil, in favour of women, which have grown up in the course of the nineteenth century.

This was written in 1913 by E. Belfort Bax, it's an analysis of first wave feminism by someone who's lived in the era. There's no such thing as a "real feminist." They're all cunts and always have been.
>>
File: 1461948432022.jpg (165 KB, 511x866) Image search: [Google]
1461948432022.jpg
165 KB, 511x866
>>72942153
>they believe themselves to be equal and capable of doing anything a guy can.

Kek, I have a hard time believing people that dumb exist
>>
>>72942034
Triggleypuff in bootcamp sounds like a comedy movie.
>>
>>72942655
That's pretty cool, link to the whole thing?
>>
>>72942702
>I'll get pregnant with 6 kids
that's exactly what they want lmao
>>
>>72941897
>WWIII breaks out
>have to fight Chinese/Russian savage warriors and babysit millenial females

Yeah, real fucking funny.
>>
>>72942810
just realized I figured out how to repopulate the west
force all women to attend military service unless pregnant or taking care of children
>>
>>72942773
It's called the Fraud of Feminism

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Fraud_of_Feminism

There's also a book he wrote called The Legal Subjugation of Men or something like that, it goes on about how women were liberated but men stayed chains socially and legally to tradition.
>>
>>72942877
I was just thinking that kek suddenly they like having kids
>>
>>72942878
Cool, I'll be looking into this
>>
>>72942877
That is a terrible idea, look at black mothers they want a baby to get welfare, not to build a family, and the average black household is fucked.

If white women start getting babies to avoid responsibilities rather than actually wanting to build families then that'll be the nail in the coffin for the West.
>>
>>72943025
t. li chang
>>
>>72942963
Look into Janice Fiamengo, she's a based mom type of feminist but she thinks first wave feminists were cunts too. She has a YouTube channel called Studio Brulé, she also had an interview with Stefan "not an argument" Molyneux a few weeks ago.
>>
I don't think we need all females to sign up
Be this should be forced on every feminist out there who has ever uttered the phrase "privilege"
>>
>>72943140
I've watched some of the christina hoff sommers stuff since seeing Milos stuff, she is a pretty reasonable person
>>
File: camille-paglia11.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
camille-paglia11.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>72944816
She is but she's also kinda boring. Not in what she says but how she says it. The best feminist triggerer is Camille Paglia. She said a bunch of times if women were the ones in charge civilization wouldn't exist and we'd live as savages. She's more fun to listen to than Based Mom, more confrontational and active.
>>
>>72942702
>I love my country
>except I'm not willing to do anything for it

>>72941897
That's the fucking way. Relentless equality. Women will be back in the kitchen in no time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.